Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

kyzr

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.

OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.
Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

He won't be re-elected though.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

Who will beat him?

kyzr

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'll take that bet.
Who do you think will win in November?

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Who will beat him?
The American people.

OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'll take that bet.
Who do you think will win in November?
Don't know. Just not tRump.

JackOfNoTrades

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map

Pompeo has probably been wondering lately why he took this gig. Wonder if he called Tillerson before he did? But like everything that comes into Trump's orbit, there's no escaping the black hole that your credibility, integrity, and self respect get sucked into...not that Pompeo had any to begin with. I sincerely hope we see him as a witness. It would bring a smile to my face to see this worm turn...and for him to be one of the big three that buries Trump. The Senate still won't remove him. I have no illusions about that. But that's a big black eye going into November.

OP
Crepitus

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map
Good! Trump has laid the roadmap on how to deal with the biased leftist media and some conservatives have had the balls to stand up to them. I hope when Trump is gone in another 4 years the it will continue but I doubt it. They'll go back to letting the media dictate their positions.
Not good.

Unless you're a nazi I suppose.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List