Is the pressure getting to our President?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

what president? We do not have a president.

Ah...another progressive still in denial?

this person, who wishes that he was a man, is no president. I wish that I could spit in his face. Not a man. Not a president.

You're no lady but we knew that

There are millions of Americans that agree with you. We finally have a President that fights for the average citizen.

What "average citizen." Some tricked up little white boy on a farm? The rest of us Americans are here, you know.
Are you an off-color American with a grudge against white people?

Nope. I'm an American whose ancestry is Irish on my father's side and Russian/Belorus/Lithianian on my mother's side. My grandfather served in the Russian army under the Tsar. Why would I have any grudge against "white" people? What is "race" even a factor? Sorry boy. I'm an American.
Snowflakes ( not the real ones) come in many colors.

So I take it that you have nothing to say. Some of us were raised with parents and received a cultural legacy.

Says the woman who just said she wants to "spit in someone's face"

Thanks for being my first laugh out loud moment of the day....for real

No. But that doesn’t mean the guy did anything wrong.

Trump has certain prejudices.

Yeah, he hates reporters from the liberal media! Funny...I have the EXACT same prejudice!
There are millions of Americans that agree with you. We finally have a President that fights for the average citizen.

What "average citizen." Some tricked up little white boy on a farm? The rest of us Americans are here, you know.

Nope. I'm an American whose ancestry is Irish on my father's side and Russian/Belorus/Lithianian on my mother's side. My grandfather served in the Russian army under the Tsar. Why would I have any grudge against "white" people? What is "race" even a factor? Sorry boy. I'm an American.

Northeast old lady white liberal. Sorry to say I've seen so many of these.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Ah...anther wish disguised as a question. Like the CCP does.

He offered the President a chance to comfort people who are scared

The President flipped out over it
He's a reporter. He has absolutely nothing to offer the President of the United States. What arrogance.
Of course he does

That is why we have a free press
What's the job of the press?
They are currently paid to do the bidding of the DNC, and if they want to keep their jobs they will attack Trump daily.

The guy who got Trump to trash him probably got a bonus......even though he deserved it.

SOME SCARY SHIT THERE...........

50ad2f7e4c92a.jpeg

this person, who wishes that he was a man, is no president. I wish that I could spit in his face. Not a man. Not a president.

Neither are you. I had to erase what I originally typed about you, pervert. You probably think of yourself as some kind of a "lady."

I wonder why NO ONE TRUSTS THE MEDIA ANYMORE.....

Hmmmm........why would we NOT TRUST THEM.......

Oh shit BREAKING NEWS......

Neither are you. I had to erase what I originally typed about you, pervert. You probably think of yourself as some kind of a "lady."

Why am I the pervert? I'm not going around saying I want to spit in someone's face.

I bet you're virus-shaming like a madwoman around here. But publicly admitting you want to spit in someone's face.

Why does Leftism make you all the same kind of hater, I have to wonder?

They do what they are told.............Hey bud go find a gotcha moment........

Presser.......we see some Hope here.....seems this Drug is having good reports of helping people with the Virus...

UMMM......Yes you up front

Moron reporter..............Are YOU BEING OVERLY OPTIMISTIC.........That's irresponsible to have Optimism.......people might have HOPE and that would suck to our Narrative.............What do you say to Americans that are SCARED...........

President...........WELL THAT IS SIMPLE.....Stop watching FAKE NEWS......

So I take it that you have nothing to say. Some of us were raised with parents and received a cultural legacy.

Says the woman who just said she wants to "spit in someone's face"

Thanks for being my first laugh out loud moment of the day....for real

Yes. I would spit in this "man's" face. He is no American and prostitutes what it means to be American.Your comments reveal who you are.

Anyone who believes the News anymore......Obviously has the virus and needs to seek medical attention immediately.................

Yeah this guy asked about Scared people for the GOOD OF AMERICA.....

That is some funny shit there......LMAO

I know far more of "cultures' than you can imagine, having spent over 40 years outside of the English-speaking world. Being a snowflake is one thing, being a dingbat another, though they are certainly not mutually exclusive.

Things are going to get a lot worse...
Trump better offer Americans better answers than attacking the media
This is all he knows, this is the extent of his intellectual/temperamental capacity. Worse, he has his Trumpsters defending him, enabling him, attacking for him, and justifying his childish behaviors.

It's been the story of his presidency; no reason to change now. He couldn't anyway.

This is all he knows, this is the extent of his intellectual capacity. Worse, he has his Trumpsters defending him, enabling him, attacking for him, and justifying his childish behaviors.

It's been the story of his presidency; no reason to change now. He couldn't anyway.

Aw, I remember when you pretended to be Switzerland Mac hahahahaha

This is all he knows, this is the extent of his intellectual capacity. Worse, he has his Trumpsters defending him, enabling him, attacking for him, and justifying his childish behaviors.

And right on cue.

I think he should have thrown that reporter out on his head.............

Anyone with common sense knows the asshole was after I GOTCHA MOMENT.

The new OLD DRUG is being used all over the world now in treatment of the virus........As a matter of fact the University of Alabama Birmingham has had a grant studying this for quite some time.........Imagine that.........How about that LAME ASS REPORTER go there and ask about their studies instead of\

HEY MAN ARE YOU SCARED..........LOL

And right on cue.
Hey Macster.......are you as big a fraud as that reporter's question.....need to have a dang vote on that..LOL

Your TDS is on display lib.......Right after Trump answered the Moron's question.......with a message of What do we have to lose........this drug is having good results........this guy goes.........AMERICANS ARE SCARED ..WHY ARE YOU GIVING THEM FALSE HOPE.

Jesus....if you can't see that as a BS gotcha question then you must be sniffing your gas again.....
032bb4d7b844e3311acedf1954f6ed5a--creepy-stuff-scary.jpg

I point it out:
Worse, he has his Trumpsters defending him, enabling him, attacking for him, and justifying his childish behaviors. It's been the story of his presidency.

They immediately jump in to demonstrate it for us:
Hey Macster.......are you as big a fraud as that reporter's question.....need to have a dang vote on that..LOL
Your TDS is on display lib.......

I point it out:
Worse, he has his Trumpsters defending him, enabling him, attacking for him, and justifying his childish behaviors.

They immediately jump in to demonstrate it for us:
Your TDS is on display lib.......
Wow..........Like I didn't see that coming from you and the other TDS retards again.

Defending that clown reporter again I see.............got news for you ......nobody believes them anymore.....for 3 years they have been attacking him.......they have cried wold too many times..........

Facts outweigh their BS.......this drug is BEING USED....around the world...and has been studied in places like UAB.......is being used to treat Lupus....................Germany has been using it and their death rate is lower for the numbers..........I wonder why..

Perhaps that reporter could do his job and go see the People who are studying this and give REAL DATA.....instead of going......HEY MAN ARE YOU SCARED.

They are worthless............and Americans don't care what they say anymore....or you for that matter..

Someone dying from the virus is really gonna give a damn that a reporter said ......WHAT DO YOU SAY TO SCARED PEOPLE...........LMAO

They are gonna say..........let me have the damned drug......WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE.

Rump prefers fear, hate, confusion, and chaos over calmness and maturity.

Forum List

Back