Is the pressure getting to our President?

Ah...anther wish disguised as a question. Like the CCP does.

He offered the President a chance to comfort people who are scared

The President flipped out over it
He's a reporter. He has absolutely nothing to offer the President of the United States. What arrogance.
Of course he does

That is why we have a free press
What's the job of the press?

To decide what the American people need and phrase a question so the President will give the people what they, the media, have decided he should say?
Wrong. The job of the press is to REPORT what the President has decided that the people need to know and the President's plan. You're an idiot.

He's a reporter. He has absolutely nothing to offer the President of the United States. What arrogance.
Of course he does

To decide what the American people need and phrase a question so the President will give the people what they, the media, have decided he should say?
Wrong. The job of the press is to REPORT what the President has decided that the people need to know and the President's plan. You're an idiot.

I considered it such an obviously sarcastic remark...

Yeah, he hates reporters from the liberal media! Funny...I have the EXACT same prejudice!

There is no such thing as the liberal media.

Funny, the editor of The New York Times disagrees with you, IM2! He admitted that his paper does have a liberal bias.

Since the media is controlled by 6 companies, all owned by conservatives...

You sure do believe in some silly shit, IM2!
I don't waste my time on that silly ignorant race baiting trash.

You are the race baiting trash son.

Of course he does

No, that's not the job of the press.

No. But that doesn’t mean the guy did anything wrong.

Trump has certain prejudices.

Yeah, he hates reporters from the liberal media! Funny...I have the EXACT same prejudice!

Funny, the editor of The New York Times disagrees with you, IM2! He admitted that his paper does have a liberal bias.

Really?

90+% of all media in the United States is owned by just six (yes 6!) giant Mega-corporations, they are, General Electric Corporation VIACOM, AOL Time Warner, DISNEY, News Corporation(Robert Murdoch) and CBS! (Merged together from 50 different US media companies existing back in 1980!)

Who Owns The Media? The 6 Monolithic Corporations That Control Almost Everything We Watch, Hear And Read

media-ownership-2014.jpg

So if I read your response right, there was nothing wrong with the question, just that Trump doesn’t like the guy?

is that right?

Trump has utter disdain for the guy...does that shock you for some reason?

There are millions of Americans that agree with you. We finally have a President that fights for the average citizen.

He only fights for himself

If he cared about the average citizen, he would have answered the question

I don't answer stupid questions either.

Once again for the slow. President Trump IS NOT a politician who has a canned response, an elevator talk promoting something about about himself or answering a different question.

Charlie Ward, my favorite athlete had a great answer for the same sort of question.

When the President briefs...He offers up it all will be over soon. We have a remedy, nothing to worry about

When Governors and Mayors brief ....they say it is bad and it is getting worse.

Guess who is running for re-election this year

Those governor's.

He was asked a deliberately leading, and inflammatory, question, designed to instill fear in the American public by a worthless piece of shit who calls himself a reporter.

Had it been me i would have tossed the asshole out of the room.
To which Pense, when soon after asked the same question, made a constructive calming reply, reassuring the Scared American People. The IMPOTUS can't do it, his narcissism sees everything that is not direct praise as a direct attack.

'Vicious attacks"....lmao

After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch.
Actually, I thought a 73 year old man who had borne the mantle of the American presidency would have matured to the point he would comport himself with maturity, dignity and solemnity rather than acting like a professional wrestler suffering from diaper rash. The president should never punch down. The president should govern.
That he doesn't suffer fools asking idiotic baiting questions is the best thing about the man...The left's sniveling and hand wringing over his refusal to put up with it says more about you than him.
What could you say to Americans who are scared is now an idiotic, baiting question. Another sad, frightening and immature rationalization as a consequence of a cult of personality rather than an informed citizenry.
What is idiotic about the question?

People are afraid of the disease, afraid to lose their jobs, afraid of how they will pay their bills

Why would our President be offended by being asked to respond?
He thinks in that bleak distorted outlook of his that all who worship him take heed to every word as gospel.

At times he acts very competent

At other times, he is providing misinformation and misleading the public.

This is far, far worse than what Obama faced.
so if less people die in the US it means he's more competent than Obama ...
Obama did not need to shut down the country.

If you want to go that route, you already lose
More died under Obama he should have done more but he was a feckless idiot.

This is the most redeemable feature of our political system, this "lessor of 'two' feckless idiot evils" paradigm.
Bet you didn't think of that when you were sucking Obama's dick.
I think you missed the point. Him too.

'Vicious attacks"....lmao

After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch.
Actually, I thought a 73 year old man who had borne the mantle of the American presidency would have matured to the point he would comport himself with maturity, dignity and solemnity rather than acting like a professional wrestler suffering from diaper rash. The president should never punch down. The president should govern.
That he doesn't suffer fools asking idiotic baiting questions is the best thing about the man...The left's sniveling and hand wringing over his refusal to put up with it says more about you than him.
What could you say to Americans who are scared is now an idiotic, baiting question. Another sad, frightening and immature rationalization as a consequence of a cult of personality rather than an informed citizenry.
What is idiotic about the question?

People are afraid of the disease, afraid to lose their jobs, afraid of how they will pay their bills

Why would our President be offended by being asked to respond?
He thinks in that bleak distorted outlook of his that all who worship him take heed to every word as gospel.
The emperor has no clothes.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

what president? We do not have a president.

Ah...another progressive still in denial?

this person, who wishes that he was a man, is no president. I wish that I could spit in his face. Not a man. Not a president.

Really?

90+% of all media in the United States is owned by just six (yes 6!) giant Mega-corporations, they are, General Electric Corporation VIACOM, AOL Time Warner, DISNEY, News Corporation(Robert Murdoch) and CBS! (Merged together from 50 different US media companies existing back in 1980!)

Who Owns The Media? The 6 Monolithic Corporations That Control Almost Everything We Watch, Hear And Read

media-ownership-2014.jpg
I dont see Fox News among the 6 Giants list

The person asking it? Trump has utter disdain for CNN, NBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post. They're the reason he stopped giving press conferences. You think one question changes that? Dream on...

So if I read your response right, there was nothing wrong with the question, just that Trump doesn’t like the guy?

is that right?

There are millions of Americans that agree with you. We finally have a President that fights for the average citizen.

What "average citizen." Some tricked up little white boy on a farm? The rest of us Americans are here, you know.

is that right?

What "average citizen." Some tricked up little white boy on a farm? The rest of us Americans are here, you know.
Are you an off-color American with a grudge against white people?

Nope. I'm an American whose ancestry is Irish on my father's side and Russian/Belorus/Lithianian on my mother's side. My grandfather served in the Russian army under the Tsar. Why would I have any grudge against "white" people? What is "race" even a factor? Sorry boy. I'm an American.

Nope. I'm an American whose ancestry is Irish on my father's side and Russian/Belorus/Lithianian on my mother's side. My grandfather served in the Russian army under the Tsar. Why would I have any grudge against "white" people? What is "race" even a factor? Sorry boy. I'm an American.
Snowflakes ( not the real ones) come in many colors.

Snowflakes ( not the real ones) come in many colors.

So I take it that you have nothing to say. Some of us were raised with parents and received a cultural legacy.

Forum List

Back