Democrats are the party of self destruction. Pelosi and her idiot followers don't care if Antifa and BLM kill people, destroy property and loot everything in sight. Democrats know they have no platform or any plans for our country so their tactic has become to destroy our economy and cause social unrest so they can blame it on Trump. They don't care if Americans die or lose their property and livelihoods as long as it furthers their political ambitions. Democrats and their terror groups are truly evil.

- Because Pelosi is a crazed, diseased pustule intent upon having the "fundamental change" of the new Communism take root in America.

- Because Bowser (woof!) is of the same ilk, and realizes that 70% of her constituency know no more than her that housing by contract out-of-district NG in a private hotel has nothing to do with the forced occupation prohibited under the 3rd Amendment.

Once again a stupid hateful thread on a Democrat. The one truth in every one of these threads is this, they know Donald Trump is beyond redemption, and the deplorable will continued to dominate this message board with outrageous character assassinations of Democrats.

Why is the question. Do they hate democracy, have they been so brainwashed the cannot see the reality of how Trumpism is a manifestation of fascism?

See: fascism | Definition, Characteristics, & History
what is beyond redemption is the measures the left will try to justify to overthrow an elected official.

the rest of you dumbasses are just being emotional puppets.
And what measures are those exactly?
really?

you look outside lately?

let's just say a few months ago trump said the madness behind covid would end and be replaced with another rage but covid itself wasn't going anywhere.

just the rage.

oops - there it goes. where are all the people who mocked trump on this now? probably out in the street destroying shit and saying it's their right, becoming the victim at any attempt to stop them.

the effort to undermine trump and circumvent the constitution is appalling. you want to change the system, go through it. going around it is the same as destroying it.

and yes, i'm against that.

You have no problem with Trump going around the system - releasing his criminal buddies; using the Justice Department to pursue and attack his perceived "enemies"; firing those providing oversight to the people; refusing to allow staffer to provide testimony or documents to House oversight committees, in violation of the Constitution.
Deflecting again, it was the illegal acts of some in the investigative Bureaus and the illegally witheld documents by Schiff that once released freed Flynn not the president. Why do you think they witheld the documents.
=obstruct justice.
You also validated my rebuttal post describing the lengths of Obama's Narcissism seeking revenge on Flynn for his commentary on Obamas policies and actions.

The Democrat party has become a domestic terrorist organization. There goal is to bring about a neo-communist takeover of America threw violence and fear.

by declaring democrats a "domestic terrorist organization" you are declaring yourself to be a DOMESTIC TERRORIST.

I hope everything you want to do to democrats happens to you first
It might because if Democrats/neo-communist win, Americans like me will be hit the hardest. Democrats/neo-communist hate America and Americans and America should avoid electing them.

The Democrats party is behind many of the riots. The same people who fund the Democrats/neo-communist fund the riots.

The riots are acts of terrorism

The Democrat party has become a domestic terrorist organization. There goal is to bring about a neo-communist takeover of America threw violence and fear.

by declaring democrats a "domestic terrorist organization" you are declaring yourself to be a DOMESTIC TERRORIST.

thanks for reminding me of that earliest deflection whereby Dems said Republicans would go full force resistence of any Hillary presidency and then they turn around in losing and do what they were making fun of thinking they had it in the bag-tooooo funnnnny!:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats are the party of self destruction. Pelosi and her idiot followers don't care if Antifa and BLM kill people, destroy property and loot everything in sight. Democrats know they have no platform or any plans for our country so their tactic has become to destroy our economy and cause social unrest so they can blame it on Trump. They don't care if Americans die or lose their property and livelihoods as long as it furthers their political ambitions. Democrats and their terror groups are truly evil.

On contraire my little trained seal. It is the Republicans who have no record to run on and who are desperately attempting to deflect from the failure of the orange baboon to protect the American people from death, disease, and destruction. Trump has steadfastly refused to declare white supremacist organizations as "terrorist organizations", and thus these organizations violently attacked black owned businesses.

Trump dismanted all of the programs and court orders dealing with police brutality, and Trump told police to "rough up the thugs" when they arrested them. Trump's words, condoning and encouraging police violence, have now lead to situations where white vigilantes now feel free to hunt down ******* and shoot them in the streets, with impunity.

Trump promised black people jobs, but black unemploment is now at over 20%. Last month, unemployment came down. Black unemployment went up.

It might because if Democrats/neo-communist win, Americans like me will be hit the hardest. Democrats/neo-communist hate America and Americans and America should avoid electing them.

The Democrats party is behind many of the riots. The same people who fund the Democrats/neo-communist fund the riots.

None of what you've posted has any basis in fact or reality. You're just regurgitating the same lies Republican have been using for 40 years, to get working Americans to vote against their own best interests, while Republicans systematically destroy the USA.

The Democratic Party is not behind any of the protests, this the anger of the 40% of the American people who have not benefitted from the Republican tax codes over the past 40 years, or from the Republican tax cuts, or the Republican war against the unions, or the Republican health care programs, or the Republican family leave programs, or the raises in the minimum wage, but who have been fiscally harmed or bankrupted by 3 economic crashes, loss of access to health care, and wages which will no longer keep a roof over their heads.

Riots are the acts of the people whose voices have been ignored for 40 years, while Republicans cut their wages, stripped them of voting rights, blamed poor people for being poor, and jailed more than 250,000 brown and black men, declaring them a menace to society.

NANCY PELOSI went on TV blasting the national guard and other emergency protective groups while asking for who in the chain of command ordered them?

IT SEEMS TO WORK to chase Antifa back to their dungeons and dragons basements.
So why is Pelosi and DC mayor chasing the national guard out of their hotel hating on law and order fighting back on terrorist groups like Antifa? Perhaps it's because shes one of the chain of command on that other side?
During her speach she flashed a symbol using her back hand facing the audience, she flashed a four finger V which was quite long and obvious a signal sign so I looked it up and sure enough that symbol:
The V sign, when the palm is facing toward the person giving the sign, has long been an insulting gesture in England, and later in the rest of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Canada, India, Pakistan and New Zealand. It is frequently used to signify defiance (especially to authority), contempt, or derision.
Does anyone know if Antifa or Resist terrorists uses this sign as well?
Discuss, but behave please.
Trump and Barr have formed a Secret Police. Does that make you feel good? Not in this country. This isn't the Soviet Union.

Secret police my foot, they are just standing up for police period. Why don't you go smoke crack in front of a police station in Seattle.
Right before Trumps crap at the church he was on the phone with Putin. Getting pointers maybe. You suck.
link or fuck off.

- Because Pelosi is a crazed, diseased pustule intent upon having the "fundamental change" of the new Communism take root in America.

- Because Bowser (woof!) is of the same ilk, and realizes that 70% of her constituency know no more than her that housing by contract out-of-district NG in a private hotel has nothing to do with the forced occupation prohibited under the 3rd Amendment.

Once again a stupid hateful thread on a Democrat. The one truth in every one of these threads is this, they know Donald Trump is beyond redemption, and the deplorable will continued to dominate this message board with outrageous character assassinations of Democrats.

Why is the question. Do they hate democracy, have they been so brainwashed the cannot see the reality of how Trumpism is a manifestation of fascism?

what is beyond redemption is the measures the left will try to justify to overthrow an elected official.

really?

you look outside lately?

let's just say a few months ago trump said the madness behind covid would end and be replaced with another rage but covid itself wasn't going anywhere.

just the rage.

oops - there it goes. where are all the people who mocked trump on this now? probably out in the street destroying shit and saying it's their right, becoming the victim at any attempt to stop them.

the effort to undermine trump and circumvent the constitution is appalling. you want to change the system, go through it. going around it is the same as destroying it.

You have no problem with Trump going around the system - releasing his criminal buddies; using the Justice Department to pursue and attack his perceived "enemies"; firing those providing oversight to the people; refusing to allow staffer to provide testimony or documents to House oversight committees, in violation of the Constitution.
there you go - projecting a bunch of unfounded emotional bullshit to try...

nevermind. i'll just stick with FUCK YOU.

NANCY PELOSI went on TV blasting the national guard and other emergency protective groups while asking for who in the chain of command ordered them?

So why is Pelosi and DC mayor chasing the national guard out of their hotel hating on law and order fighting back on terrorist groups like Antifa? Perhaps it's because shes one of the chain of command on that other side?
During her speach she flashed a symbol using her back hand facing the audience, she flashed a four finger V which was quite long and obvious a signal sign so I looked it up and sure enough that symbol:
The V sign, when the palm is facing toward the person giving the sign, has long been an insulting gesture in England, and later in the rest of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Canada, India, Pakistan and New Zealand. It is frequently used to signify defiance (especially to authority), contempt, or derision.
Trump and Barr have formed a Secret Police. Does that make you feel good? Not in this country. This isn't the Soviet Union.

Secret police my foot, they are just standing up for police period. Why don't you go smoke crack in front of a police station in Seattle.
Right before Trumps crap at the church he was on the phone with Putin. Getting pointers maybe. You suck.
link or fuck off.
Don't worry. It will be all over the place soon so I suspect you will be anxiously waiting.

None of what you've posted has any basis in fact or reality. You're just regurgitating the same lies Republican have been using for 40 years, to get working Americans to vote against their own best interests, while Republicans systematically destroy the USA.

The Democratic Party is not behind any of the protests, this the anger of the 40% of the American people who have not benefitted from the Republican tax codes over the past 40 years, or from the Republican tax cuts, or the Republican war against the unions, or the Republican health care programs, or the Republican family leave programs, or the raises in the minimum wage, but who have been fiscally harmed or bankrupted by 3 economic crashes, loss of access to health care, and wages which will no longer keep a roof over their heads.

Riots are the acts of the people whose voices have been ignored for 40 years, while Republicans cut their wages, stripped them of voting rights, blamed poor people for being poor, and jailed more than 250,000 brown and black men, declaring them a menace to society.
If the NRA can become a terrorist group so can the DNC.

There is no antifa. We made it up to own the rethuglicans.

Naw, they're leftists who hate america.
By trying to restore and strengthen democracy? By making Trump and the Republicans abide by the Constitution?

You're the America-hater, Fascist.

The left is creating chaos and lawlessness. Only the gullible buy your crap. Right on cue, WC bought it too. Not surprising. Antifa is a perfect representation of the left. They hate america and are pushing for fascism.

There is no antifa. We made it up to own the rethuglicans.

Naw, they're leftists who hate america.
If you are against anti facists I guess that makes you a facist.

If you believe that Fascist Antifa is antiFascists, I guess that makes you a moron
Most Democrats/neo-communist are pretty stupid. They also believe thinks like Hitler is a free market capitalist

antifa doesn't exist int he US bud

this is like saying all militia movements are connected, nope

we aren't in europe you dumb ****. These are not the same people nor do they have the same ideology

What a laughable claim.

Show me one bit of organization on paper that proves antifa exists in AMerica?

Don't give me random twitter shit

An actual organization with $$

They do not exist
Show us the Ukraine phone call informant exists first, without him sitting on Adam Schiff's knees and Schiffs lips moving.
View attachment 346065

....how you think those two things are connected i have no idea

You need to leave your bubble brah, i know you imagine that works. But i assure you it doesn't. lol

link or fuck off.
Don't worry. It will be all over the place soon so I suspect you will be anxiously waiting.
so you have no link you're just making shit up as usual.

What "seems to work"? Firing on innocent civilians engaged in peaceful protest? You think that is why the protests are peaceful?

Numerous white supremacists have been arrested across the USA for inciting riots. For posing as "antifa", and for looting. Well financed crews of young white males on skateboards, with piles of bricks on the corners, and fleets of trucks to clean out high end stores, were shut down.

Poverty, sickness and death. That's what Republicans have given the American working men and women. Poverty, illness and death. People are seeing that now. Forty years of Republican economic policies - and this is the result.

Economic inequality. Wealthy people benefitting financially from the pandemic, and all previous economic crashes, while the working men and women have lost their wealth, their wages have stagnated, and they can't afford to get sick, while sickness and death is all around them.
What you posted is called denial and deflection or displaced behavior the first thing we learn in Psychology 101.

What I posted is "facing reality". What you're doing is deflecting from the death, disease and destruction of the Republican Party, and it's effect on working men and women in the USA over the past 40 years.

Americans are now facing the reality that Republican Party has been lying to them since 1980, and that black people were right when they talked about police brutality. People are stuck at home in the pandemic, watching the TV news because all TV and movie production is shut down. And what they've been watching of Donald Trump and the Republican Party, since the impeachment, is a deranged, out of control man, destroying America.
Trump is completing the Death, Disease, and Destruction trifecta of the Republican Party who has done nothing but disinvest in an equal and inclusive America for 40 years, cutting spending in education, infrastructure and social spending, while increasing spending in the military, policing, prisons, and "controlling" certain segements of the population. These policies abandoned working men and women, in favour of corporations and oligarchs, crashing the economy and only bailing out the wealthy, while bleeding the electorate white through fiscal crisis, after fiscal crisis.

When Reagan took office, a child born into poverty had a 20% chance of getting a good education and getting out of poverty. Today a child has less than a 2% chance of getting out of poverty. When Reagan took office, the working class owned 5% of the wealth of the nation. Today that percentage is 0%, and 40% of working men and women receive public assistance through food stamps, Section 8, or earned income credits. All through the Republican tax code.

Republicans are the ones who have raised the minimum wage only 9 times in the past 40 years, and have seen minimum wage workers go from self-sufficient, to government dependent, while the top 20% of workers, have seen a 1000% increase in their salaries during the same time frame.

Each time the Republicans crashed the economy, the rich got richer, and the workers got poorer. 2008 pretty much wiped out the American worker. 1 million families lost their homes. Wall Street got a bailout, the American worker did not. Wall Street used the money to pay bonuses to those who crashed the economy, further enriching them all, workers were told that keeping them on unemployment benefits too long would "disincentivize" them from returning to work. Not surprising we're hearing the same thing today.

Private wealth has increased by billions of dollars during the pandemic, even as lines at food banks have never been longer. Only an idiot would vote for the Republican Party, party of Death, Disease, and Destruction again, unless you're one of the to 10% who are benefitting financially from their chaos.
You’re delusional.
Look at any Dem controlled city and see what’s been going on for decades.

really?

you look outside lately?

just the rage.

Deflecting again, it was the illegal acts of some in the investigative Bureaus and the illegally witheld documents by Schiff that once released freed Flynn not the president. Why do you think they witheld the documents.
=obstruct justice.
You also validated my rebuttal post describing the lengths of Obama's Narcissism seeking revenge on Flynn for his commentary on Obamas policies and actions.

I'm not the one deflecting from 110,000 dead Americans, 1.1 million sick Americans. 40 million Americans applying for Unemployment Insurance, three unarmed black Americans murdered by law enforcement and police sanctioned vigilantes, without a single charges being filed, two of them caught on camera; policing using tear gas and rubber bullets to attack Americans who objected to all of these abuses, and incompetence, and the White House being turned into an armed encampment guarded by the US military.

I'm not going to comment on your conspiracy theory bullshit and propaganda. Get back to me when someone files charges to indict ANYONE in the Obama Administration. So far, Trump's minions haven't produced a single shred of evidence that any of his lies and Russian propaganda about anyone in the Obama Administration is true.

So far 9 Trump associates have been indicated and found guilty or plead guilty, all but one has been sentenced to jail time. Donald Trump has been impeached, and although the Senate didn't find his crimes serious enough to remove him from office, many Senators are having buyers' remorse on that decision today.

Americans will never forget that image of Donald Trump standing triumphant with the Bible in his hand after having gassed and shot at peaceful demonstrators exercising their first amendment rights.

Republicans have been screaming for civil war, and and end to the Swamp. This is how it ends. The people will reclaim the White House, the Peoples' House, from it's current tenant. Eviction papers are being drawn up, It's called the 2020 Election. This is where the people get to tell Donald Trump "You're fired!!!"

On contraire my little trained seal. It is the Republicans who have no record to run on and who are desperately attempting to deflect from the failure of the orange baboon to protect the American people from death, disease, and destruction. Trump has steadfastly refused to declare white supremacist organizations as "terrorist organizations", and thus these organizations violently attacked black owned businesses.

Trump dismanted all of the programs and court orders dealing with police brutality, and Trump told police to "rough up the thugs" when they arrested them. Trump's words, condoning and encouraging police violence, have now lead to situations where white vigilantes now feel free to hunt down ******* and shoot them in the streets, with impunity.

Trump promised black people jobs, but black unemploment is now at over 20%. Last month, unemployment came down. Black unemployment went up.

You seem to be able to get more stupid everyday. ANTIFA is the one burning, stealing and hurting people here. Not "White Supremacist's"

Last edited:

What "seems to work"? Firing on innocent civilians engaged in peaceful protest? You think that is why the protests are peaceful?

Numerous white supremacists have been arrested across the USA for inciting riots. For posing as "antifa", and for looting. Well financed crews of young white males on skateboards, with piles of bricks on the corners, and fleets of trucks to clean out high end stores, were shut down.

Poverty, sickness and death. That's what Republicans have given the American working men and women. Poverty, illness and death. People are seeing that now. Forty years of Republican economic policies - and this is the result.

Economic inequality. Wealthy people benefitting financially from the pandemic, and all previous economic crashes, while the working men and women have lost their wealth, their wages have stagnated, and they can't afford to get sick, while sickness and death is all around them.
What you posted is called denial and deflection or displaced behavior the first thing we learn in Psychology 101.

LOL, Herein is an example of Psyc I, or Psyc 101:

• Chapter 1: The Origins of Psychology
  • Chapter 2: The Methods of Psychology
  • Chapter 3: Biological Psychology
  • Chapter 4: Sensation & Perception
  • Chapter 5: Learning & Behavior
  • Chapter 6: States of Consciousness
  • Chapter 7: Memory
  • Chapter 8: Motivation
  • Chapter 9: Stress & Health
  • Chapter 10: Cognition: Thinking, Language, and Intelligence
  • Chapter 11: Human Development
  • Chapter 12: Personality
  • Chapter 13: Psychological Disorders
  • Chapter 14: Therapy
  • Chapter 15: Social Psychology
Clearly you made up your claim and you have never taken the first psychology course, usually taken by all persons who attend a 4-year college or U in their Freshman Year.
That was an ad hominem reply.
What year is your book And how many types exist in which regions?
I'm not going to do your research, you need to find an Introduction to Psychology textbook which includes detailed description of each and every one of the five axis' in DSM 5.

Two fat fucks are are going fascist right before your very eyes but you refuse to say it's happening.

Obummer and company are the ones who did that and you ignored it.

Now you try and accuse Trump of doing what your hero actually did.

You might be a stupid fool....but we aren't.

Hmmm, "You might be a stupid fool.....but we aren't"

My take: You're not stupid, you actually support and defend Trumpism. Trumpism is Authoritarianism and on its way to fascism. You do not support democracy; you are intolerant of black and brown people who want and have been denied equal opportunities, equal rights and equal justice; you are intolerant of the Democratic Party which supports these three rights; rights which Jefferson elucidated in the Declaration of Independence and the Mission Statement left to us and our leaders in the Preamble to the Constitution.

Forum List

Back