Democrats are the party of self destruction. Pelosi and her idiot followers don't care if Antifa and BLM kill people, destroy property and loot everything in sight. Democrats know they have no platform or any plans for our country so their tactic has become to destroy our economy and cause social unrest so they can blame it on Trump. They don't care if Americans die or lose their property and livelihoods as long as it furthers their political ambitions. Democrats and their terror groups are truly evil.

On contraire my little trained seal. It is the Republicans who have no record to run on and who are desperately attempting to deflect from the failure of the orange baboon to protect the American people from death, disease, and destruction. Trump has steadfastly refused to declare white supremacist organizations as "terrorist organizations", and thus these organizations violently attacked black owned businesses.

Trump dismanted all of the programs and court orders dealing with police brutality, and Trump told police to "rough up the thugs" when they arrested them. Trump's words, condoning and encouraging police violence, have now lead to situations where white vigilantes now feel free to hunt down ******* and shoot them in the streets, with impunity.

Trump promised black people jobs, but black unemploment is now at over 20%. Last month, unemployment came down. Black unemployment went up.

You seem to be able to get more stupid everyday. ANTIFA is the one burning, stealing and hurting people here. Not "White Supremacist's"

Yep, that's what you've been told by AG Barr and President Trump. And that why you echo it, but like them do not provide any probative evidence to support your claim. Thus, I find you to be a biddable fool. That's not an ad hominem, it is a fact.

No, it is because we can actually think for ourselves. The left claimed it was white supremacists. I thought those folks were all Trump supporters? If so, why on earth would they want to cause further economic issues that could threaten his re-election? Antifa, on the other hand, well, there is a bit of a motive there. Just like there was a motive for the total lock down, there was a motive for the ridiculous impeachment and investigation hoax, etc. You guys are completely brainwashed.

You need a reality check. No one who is a critical thinker and spews the echoes of Barr and Trump as truth should never be believed, they do not think for themselves. Barr ought to be disbarred.
You do realize by their/your call for removal of Barr is obstruction of Justice otherwise you are admitting Dems abused power to claim it was when Trump contemplated removing Mueller and or Rosenstein. The difference is Trump had a right because Mueller was supposed to recuse himself by law and not appoint biased Clinton lawyers (conflict of interest that lead to purposeful leaks=illegal acts). And on Rosenstein he got caught making an openly blatant treasonous planed act statement that is grounds for instant removal and even charges. You have no basis to remove Barr except he's doing his job and that job involves charges against Democrat criminal activities and abuses of power. If it was investigation of Republicans you would not cry to obstruct, and proof is in the left protecting Rosenstein and his coup comment.
=busted by your own charges=obstruction of justice. Lock 'em up!

I'm beginning to wonder if English is not your native language. The syntax is the take away. That, or you didn't complete the 5th grade.

Democrats are the party of self destruction. Pelosi and her idiot followers don't care if Antifa and BLM kill people, destroy property and loot everything in sight. Democrats know they have no platform or any plans for our country so their tactic has become to destroy our economy and cause social unrest so they can blame it on Trump. They don't care if Americans die or lose their property and livelihoods as long as it furthers their political ambitions. Democrats and their terror groups are truly evil.

On contraire my little trained seal. It is the Republicans who have no record to run on and who are desperately attempting to deflect from the failure of the orange baboon to protect the American people from death, disease, and destruction. Trump has steadfastly refused to declare white supremacist organizations as "terrorist organizations", and thus these organizations violently attacked black owned businesses.

Trump dismanted all of the programs and court orders dealing with police brutality, and Trump told police to "rough up the thugs" when they arrested them. Trump's words, condoning and encouraging police violence, have now lead to situations where white vigilantes now feel free to hunt down ******* and shoot them in the streets, with impunity.

Trump promised black people jobs, but black unemploment is now at over 20%. Last month, unemployment came down. Black unemployment went up.

You seem to be able to get more stupid everyday. ANTIFA is the one burning, stealing and hurting people here. Not "White Supremacist's"

Yep, that's what you've been told by AG Barr and President Trump. And that why you echo it, but like them do not provide any probative evidence to support your claim. Thus, I find you to be a biddable fool. That's not an ad hominem, it is a fact.

No, it is because we can actually think for ourselves. The left claimed it was white supremacists. I thought those folks were all Trump supporters? If so, why on earth would they want to cause further economic issues that could threaten his re-election? Antifa, on the other hand, well, there is a bit of a motive there. Just like there was a motive for the total lock down, there was a motive for the ridiculous impeachment and investigation hoax, etc. You guys are completely brainwashed.

You need a reality check. No one who is a critical thinker and spews the echoes of Barr and Trump as truth should never be believed, they do not think for themselves. Barr ought to be disbarred.
You do realize by their/your call for removal of Barr is obstruction of Justice otherwise you are admitting Dems abused power to claim it was when Trump contemplated removing Mueller and or Rosenstein. The difference is Trump had a right because Mueller was supposed to recuse himself by law and not appoint biased Clinton lawyers (conflict of interest that lead to purposeful leaks=illegal acts). And on Rosenstein he got caught making an openly blatant treasonous planed act statement that is grounds for instant removal and even charges. You have no basis to remove Barr except he's doing his job and that job involves charges against Democrat criminal activities and abuses of power. If it was investigation of Republicans you would not cry to obstruct, and proof is in the left protecting Rosenstein and his coup comment.
=busted by your own charges=obstruction of justice. Lock 'em up!

I'm beginning to wonder if English is not your native language. The syntax is the take away. That, or you didn't complete the 5th grade.
That ad hominem response was not backed by evidence or description of what you are talking about, it was only an avoidance technique.
Your lack of a rebuttle therefore means you can't defend the left's abuse of power and obstruction of justice.
It also points out that you are deflecting "their" childish behavior, which is reflected in their refusal to keep their own standards when they turn around and do what they themselves say is wrong.
But hey, thanks for being intellectually honest and mature about it!
Any day you want to pit your candidate's confused 100 year old man act against my fifth grade grammar, I'm up for a debate. :)

Forum List

Back