is the lack of fathers in the home a major reason for violent crime in the inner cities ?

His child arrived just the other day he came to this world in a usual way but he was busy on the mat wrestling other people's boys so his kid sat alone at home and played with toys.

Cats and the cradle and the silver spoon. Little boys you blew and the man on the moon. When you comin home daddy don't know when but we'll get together then yea. You know we'll have a good time then.
My oldest son wrestles, so it's a great way to spend even more time together. You fail again, Lonely Boy.
A child needs you for 18 years not 4. And what if he sucks? What if he isn't the best at his light weight class?

His child arrived just the other day he came to this world in a usual way but he was busy on the mat wrestling other people's boys so his kid sat alone at home and played with toys.

Cats and the cradle and the silver spoon. Little boys you blew and the man on the moon. When you comin home daddy don't know when but we'll get together then yea. You know we'll have a good time then.
My oldest son wrestles, so it's a great way to spend even more time together. You fail again, Lonely Boy.
Liar.
Wrong again, Guessing Boy.

A child needs you for 18 years not 4. ...
4?

The only reason I went to college was to make more money. Lots of better ways than college to gain knowledge.

It's why I took business classes. I wanted that degree to turn into money. Who didn't besides you? You went to college to gain knowledge and eventually get a shitty public school teaching job?

A child needs you for 18 years not 4. ...
4?
You teach high school wrestling? How many years did it take you to get through high school?

You're the high school wrestling coach you claimed? See this is why you give little info about yourself. The lies are going to start snowballing. Maybe you should go back to not answering questions. You'll trip yourself up which is why I believe you say so little on USMB. We'd expose you if you were open and honest.

Do you keep your dirty socks inside you where a human being should be?

You want to go back to the good old days where you could give a white woman welfare but then deny a black woman who's just as poor.
Where did that happen?
All over America until the Supreme Court ruled it to be unconstitutional. I'd have to dig to look up the details but NPR did a piece on back in the 60's or 70's poor black women were denied welfare where across town in a white neighborhood equally poor white women were getting the welfare and the government wasn't harassing them and showing up at their homes to try to catch a black man in the house. If they found a black man there in the morning they'd take the welfare away. Look it up it's America's dark history.

A look back at US welfare policy shows how white Americans have greatly benefited, while Black Americans have been largely excluded or discriminated against.

All over America until the Supreme Court ruled it to be unconstitutional.
Thats not true

Segregation against blacks existed only in the old south

Many states western states did not practice Jim Crow and neither did the northeast

Forum List

Back