Just another Trump Cult member

Toon.jpg

Trump had been inciting for years, Brooks went full cult on January 6 specifically.
You have got to be kidding....Trump has been in politics less than 5 years....the real instigator in America is Obama....we use to be on track to getting along with each other until Mr beer summit got going with his divisive words....and we are still paying for it....just today another cop was ambushed and killed.....

Trump had been inciting for years, Brooks went full cult on January 6 specifically.
You have got to be kidding....Trump has been in politics less than 5 years....the real instigator in America is Obama....we use to be on track to getting along with each other until Mr beer summit got going with his divisive words....and we are still paying for it....just today another cop was ambushed and killed.....
So in your world, Trump hasn't been talking about rigged elections since he got in office.

He didn't say "the only way I lose is if they cheat". He didn't call it rigged the day after election day.

Okay, I believe that you believe that.

“Brooks insisted that he only appeared at the rally because the White House asked him to, before adding that he believes Donald Trump secretly won the 2020 race. (The Alabaman specifically pointed to "overwhelming" evidence that no one has seen.)”

Sounds like a typical Trumpster to me.

“Brooks insisted that he only appeared at the rally because the White House asked him to, before adding that he believes Donald Trump secretly won the 2020 race. (The Alabaman specifically pointed to "overwhelming" evidence that no one has seen.)”

Sounds like a typical Trumpster to me.
at least biden got 98 percent of the mail in vote nothing fishy about that...no republicans in nursing homes apparently

at least biden got 98 percent of the mail in vote nothing fishy about that...no republicans in nursing homes apparently

I don’t know what percentage he got, but we knew Biden was going to get the mail in vote already. I’m not sure why this comes as a surprise to you guys.

I can't think of anything more cult than blindly following an 80 year old dementia patient.

Forum List

Back