QAnon's new 'plan'? Run for school board!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Oh great - Just what we needed. Q-Kooks teaching our children. :rolleyes-41:

In the wake of Donald Trump's 2020 election defeat and the disappearance of the anonymous online account "Q" that once served as QAnon's inspiration, many people who spout QAnon’s false claims have hatched a new plan: run for school board or local office, spread the gospel of Q, but don’t call it QAnon.​
It's a scene that has played out at other school boards and comes as many local meetings have emerged in recent months as cultural flashpoints in a broader battle over the perceived encroachment of race-conscious education — sometimes separately lumped together under the label critical race theory.​
In California and Pennsylvania, people who previously espoused QAnon have run for school board positions, sometimes melding conspiracy theories with anti-CRT sentiment. In June, the National Education Association, a prominent teachers union, warned that “conspiracy theorists and proponents of fake news are winning local elections. And their new positions give them a powerful voice in everything from local law enforcement to libraries, trash pickup to textbook purchases.”​

School board members don't teach anyone.

Those trash conspiracies are getting annoying though,

In the wake of Donald Trump's 2020 election defeat and the disappearance of the anonymous online account "Q" that once served as QAnon's inspiration, many people who spout QAnon’s false claims have hatched a new plan: run for school board or local office, spread the gospel of Q, but don’t call it QAnon.​
It's a scene that has played out at other school boards and comes as many local meetings have emerged in recent months as cultural flashpoints in a broader battle over the perceived encroachment of race-conscious education — sometimes separately lumped together under the label critical race theory.​
In California and Pennsylvania, people who previously espoused QAnon have run for school board positions, sometimes melding conspiracy theories with anti-CRT sentiment. In June, the National Education Association, a prominent teachers union, warned that “conspiracy theorists and proponents of fake news are winning local elections. And their new positions give them a powerful voice in everything from local law enforcement to libraries, trash pickup to textbook purchases.”​

^^^Pure BlueAnon kookery here, folks. Behold!^^^

Oh great - Just what we needed. Q-Kooks teaching our children.

Ahh, poor baby. Are you afraid someone will teach the kids to like America, the flag and way of life? Are you going to break down and cry now?

Or are you just afraid that someone will UNteach our kids all the crap you've been trying to pollute their heads with?

Ahh, poor baby. Are you afraid someone will teach the kids to like America, the flag and way of life? Are you going to break down and cry now?

Or are you just afraid that someone will UNteach our kids all the crap you've been trying to pollute their heads with?

Like how all deserve to be treated equally and fairly?

School board members don't teach anyone.

Those trash conspiracies are getting annoying though,
Indirectly? Indeed they do!

"Their new positions give them a powerful voice in everything from local law enforcement to libraries, trash pickup to textbook purchases.”

I'm still trying to figure out these trash conspiracies.

You're a Q-Kook Tooby? How fun! What is your position on Democrat cannibal pedophiles and Jewish Space Lasers? :lol:

1625761647073.png

AE433A0F-18E6-42BE-9E27-B83B2AA7B03E.jpeg

Someone posted a really good video tutorial on all the crap Q-Kooks believe around 3 months ago but I can't find it. It was half an hour well spent.

The funny thing about Trump supporters is that most of them claim to know absolutely nothing about Q, but they consistently regurgitate their core beliefs. See Lastamender

Someone posted a really good video tutorial on all the crap Q-Kooks believe around 3 months ago but I can't find it. It was half an hour well spent.

The funny thing about Trump supporters is that most of them claim to know absolutely nothing about Q, but they consistently regurgitate their core beliefs. See Lastamender

I'm sure they believe all kinds of goofy stuff. This post wasn't from a Q member and I'm curious about the trash conspiracy thing. Is this some goofy crap also?

Speaking of crap, how's the release of the Trump pee tape going? And do tell us again how you believe men can give birth, Bluey!

What is your position on Democrat cannibal pedophiles and Jewish Space Lasers?

I don't care what you and your family do in their spare time with each other. You're just miffed because the Right is starting to use the same tactics the Left have used for decades. Now they are going to break up your monopoly on school boards. (really) Sucks to be you.

You cannot find a post where I said anything about Q but the narrative comes from the Left. You lie about Q like you lie about everything else. Glad that is settled.

Forum List

Back