Is someone in your world morally retarded?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I love the mentally retarded... easy to get along with, simple and usually have a sweet disposition

The morally retarded--fugettabout it

All elite libs and some everyday ones fit into this category

They are often "old" (over 50) and still do not understand such simple scientific facts as: human life begins at... OMG! the beginning! Whoda thunk it?

They don't get it that all lives are important, not just theirs. Therefore, if they ever completely take over the US as they are obviously attempting to do and have succeeded far too well already, they will try to enact laws that involve killing people who don't agree w/ them. First they will try to just persuade certain undesirables to off themselves, such as happens in OR and other states (assisted suicide). Then it will move on to other things not so voluntary. The devil works incrementally. He knows his ultimate diabolical work will be rejected otherwise.

"Those who cannot remember the past (Nazi Germany) are condemned to repeat it. "

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but these kind of Neanderthals are beginning to outnumber the normal people.

LOL.....Just this morning I was accused of being the type that would machinegun lifeboats off the bridge of a U-Boat. :laughing0301:
so you are admitting you are morally retarded?

you should be so proud

Godboy. we were best buddies for a coupla years, then all of a sudden he just stops talking to me, without even explaining it. what a cruel animal

Americans have to be MORAL, or they are not the MORAL LEADERS
I'm an American who is MORAL, and my fans are the moral leaders who are standing on the moral compass of God

Americans have to be MORAL, or they are not the MORAL LEADERS
I'm an American who is MORAL, and my fans are the moral leaders who are standing on the moral compass of God
well Basq, hopefully their God is bigger than anyone else's God

~S~

Forum List

Back