Is revolution possible in America?

Have you noticed this? Police can read all texts that you have ever sent without a warrant. Police forcibly remove people from their homes in a Boston suburb. Minimum wage is the lowest here of any developed European or even some Asian country. The top 1% control 100% percent of the whole wealth of the country. People are powerless. And now it seems that we will be dragged into another war we have no business being in. What may create a revolution? Democracy appears to reach a deadlock...
bostonmassacre.jpg

It's possible in the same way you bagging a Victoria's Secret lingerie model is possible.

Have you noticed this? Police can read all texts that you have ever sent without a warrant. Police forcibly remove people from their homes in a Boston suburb. Minimum wage is the lowest here of any developed European or even some Asian country. The top 1% control 100% percent of the whole wealth of the country. People are powerless. And now it seems that we will be dragged into another war we have no business being in. What may create a revolution? Democracy appears to reach a deadlock...
bostonmassacre.jpg

No haven't noticed that. You want to know why?

I don't do anything that brings the attention of the police. Nor would I given them my phone in any situation for them to search it.

I would not let police pull me out of my home. Nor do I see any evidence of them doing so in Boston or anywhere else.

The only wealth I'm worried about controlling is my own, the wealth of others is their responsibility.

Nor am I concerned with the minimum wage when I have qualified for better jobs.

Revolution starts with the inner man.

First, you should probably learn what system of government we have. It's not a democracy
If you think wealth isn't being stolen from you, then you aren't paying attention. At all.

hence why I support limit government.

There are all kinds of good reasons to limit government, unfortunately your reasons aren't among them.

if ending corruption, robbery and oppression aren't good reasons what are?

It must be very liberating to have such a simple, uncomplicated view of the world.

No haven't noticed that. You want to know why?

I don't do anything that brings the attention of the police. Nor would I given them my phone in any situation for them to search it.

I would not let police pull me out of my home. Nor do I see any evidence of them doing so in Boston or anywhere else.

The only wealth I'm worried about controlling is my own, the wealth of others is their responsibility.

Nor am I concerned with the minimum wage when I have qualified for better jobs.

First, you should probably learn what system of government we have. It's not a democracy
If you think wealth isn't being stolen from you, then you aren't paying attention. At all.

There are all kinds of good reasons to limit government, unfortunately your reasons aren't among them.

It must be very liberating to have such a simple, uncomplicated view of the world.

the truth is always liberating though sometimes unpleasant at first.

This forum certainly is lucky to have someone like you around as a direct conduit to the truth.

bostonmassacre.jpg
How about you all try voting before you even think about revolting. They own us because most of us are stupid cattle.

Think about it. If you are a smart cow you dont try to talk master into becoming a vegetarian you just go get out of the slaughter line and hope your milk tastes good.

No.

The notion is ridiculous.

Correct. We`ll all just remain slaves to laws written by the rich to keep us in check. Absolutely. We kicked the piss out of the British airistocracy and we will do it to those like you.
In reality I think corporations are coming around and starting to give better wages and benefits because they've pushed and cut and hoarded long enough. They know to keep us poor but not too poor. I dont feel sorry for anyone because I know poor people can even pay $6 a day for smokes. That's $2000 a year minimum. X 30 years is $60k. Shit that's not that much. Now I do feel bad for them. And republicans cry they should pay taxes so they can get more breaks?

This forum certainly is lucky to have someone like you around as a direct conduit to the truth.

who exactly is going to know my reasons for wanting limited government better than I am?

why won't you bother telling me your better reasons? Or do you even have any?

The next revolution will start with a fast spreading state of anarchy, sparked by who knows what, possibly the inevitable coming financial melt down. When it comes down to shooting to survive, the next revolution will grow out of that.

After six years of obama, the nation is ripe for it, and getting worse by the day.

who exactly is going to know my reasons for wanting limited government better than I am?

why won't you bother telling me your better reasons? Or do you even have any?

Perhaps you'd like to elaborate about how exactly your incoherent laundry list of unrelated generalities has anything to do with limited government.

The next revolution will start with a fast spreading state of anarchy, sparked by who knows what, possibly the inevitable coming financial melt down. When it comes down to shooting to survive, the next revolution will grow out of that.

After six years of obama, the nation is ripe for it, and getting worse by the day.

The only thing ripe here is your brain, if fact I'd say it's well past it's expiration date.

such an angry little gun clutcher

"angry" .......... ?? you are seeing my pleasant side, keep up the libertard shit and you might see real anger, just for your perusal i will always clutch my Bible and my guns, any true patriot will do the same.

latest

what does your colon look like from the inside ? :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

Forum List

Back