Is President Trump still Popular to run in 2024?

Would you like to see President Trump run again 2024?

• YES

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Here's a simple gallup pole for the usmessageboard. Let's see if President Trump still has the support and see if this supposed "80 million" voted for Corrupt Joe would even be on here.

Trump the Chump contributed to the persecution of Whites now fully embraced by low IQ black and brown retards the Zionist establishment has brainwashed. Trump the Chump also contributed to the Chinaphobia, the insane concept that it is not Zionists who run Academia, the MSM, the Government, etc., but China. :laugh:

And who could forget Trump the Chump not firing Fauci after it was obvious he was an incompetent idiot but clever enough to finance the experiments in China that resulted in the Fauci Flu "Covid 19." Not to mention the inexpensive cures that Trump the Chump could have made legal and over the counter with an Executive Order instead of the extremely dangerous "warp speed," DNA altering vaccines. Plus the fact Trump the Chump did nothing to stop Google, etc., from scrubbing the inexpensive cures from internet searches. He was great for Israel though. Now Israel has their ultimate Chump that the establishment has convinced folks is not a rabid Zionist. :dunno:

Last edited:
well..... i do like Herr trump,and I think, he was 1 of the best presidents America ever had.....

Every president should put his own country First.....

And thats, what Trump did, and this is, what I miss about Angela Merkel

well..... i do like Herr trump,and I think, he was 1 of the best presidents America ever had.....

Every president should put his own country First.....

And thats, what Trump did, and this is, what I miss about Angela Merkel
Really?
By taking Russia's word over Americans.
“He said he didn’t meddle. He said he didn’t meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One as he flew from Da Nang to Hanoi in Vietnam. Trump spoke to Putin three times on the sidelines of summit here, where the Russia meddling issue arose.

“Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ ” Trump said. “And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it.”

Falls in love with N. Korea leader, even saluted their general.
“I was really being tough - and so was he. And we would go back and forth,” Trump told a rally in West Virginia.

“And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters,” he said.

Then the moron helps the Chinese.
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

"America first"?

Here's a simple gallup pole for the usmessageboard. Let's see if President Trump still has the support and see if this supposed "80 million" voted for Corrupt Joe would even be on here.

Yes - that's why the fascists are doing everything in their power to get a conviction on ANYTHING against him so as to disqualify him from running. Hell, we all know that these assholes are up to.....

But your poll question is not the same as your OP. Trump might very well be able to win the nomination. Whether he could be elected and whether his being the nominee would be good for the gop are different questions.

Personally, I'd prefer someone who articulated pretty much the same policies W ran on in 2000, but actually attempt to carry them out if he/she was elected. W blew up the deficits and started a stupid war.

Forum List

Back