Is Obama the Worst President Ever- Settled

Typical butthurt conservatives. Always crying. Never taking responsibility for their own situation.

Are USMB 'Conservatives' the dumbest fucks in the world? Settled. They beleive 6500 is bigger than 18,000. They believe that the US President has control over the crazies in the Mid-East. They believe that 250,000 + new jobs a month is worse than the loss of 500,000 jobs a month. They believe that obese junkies on the am radio, and alcoholic senators know more about climate science than all the scientists in the world. Oh yes, these boys are some real prizes. Dumb fucks, wearing their badges of willful ignorance with pride.

What sort of jobs are we discussing? Part time jobs that are becoming more prevalent because of that pork filled ACA? Or all the full time jobs lost during this ridiculous regime. What sort of weight does the people who have dropped from the job market and are no longer counted hold?

And before you start insinuating that people are stupid, maybe you should learn to sell simple words.

"Sell simple words"? Too damn funny.

Obama is, was, and always will be a superior choice to Senator McCain and Governor Romney.

You are just too witty for me and my broken keyboard. I will let you believe for awhile that you are clever.

So you are blaming a "broken keyboard" for your inability to spell simple words...the same keyboard you used to chastise someone else for not spelling words correctly?

I'll let you believe for awhile that you're intelligent. We know better.

Whose "we"? And btw I wasn't calling people fucking morons while spelling believe as beleive. GFY you troll.
Who's

Obama our worse President? It is a no brainer.

"First he comes for the banks and health care, uses the IRS to go after critics, politicizes the Justice Department, spies on journalists, tries to curb religious freedom, slashes the military, throws open the borders, doubles the debt and nationalizes the Internet.

He lies to the public, ignores the Constitution, inflames race relations and urges Latinos to punish Republican “enemies.” He abandons our allies, appeases tyrants, coddles adversaries and uses the Crusades as an excuse for inaction as Islamist terrorists slaughter their way across the Mideast."

Israel Beware of Obama New York Post
LBJ was the worst, in hindsight.

Most Americans don't remember him though.

60,000 Americans died in his war, and the welfare state was entrenched by his policies.

"First he comes for the banks and health care, uses the IRS to go after critics, politicizes the Justice Department, spies on journalists, tries to curb religious freedom, slashes the military, throws open the borders, doubles the debt and nationalizes the Internet.

He lies to the public, ignores the Constitution, inflames race relations and urges Latinos to punish Republican “enemies.” He abandons our allies, appeases tyrants, coddles adversaries and uses the Crusades as an excuse for inaction as Islamist terrorists slaughter their way across the Mideast."

60,000 Americans died in his war, and the welfare state was entrenched by his policies.

Warren Harding was in bed with organized crime, funny he never gets mentioned. Obama is after his legacy.

Warren Harding was in bed with organized crime, funny he never gets mentioned. Obama is after his legacy.
How many Americans died in Warren Harding's wars?

Are USMB 'Conservatives' the dumbest fucks in the world? Settled. They beleive 6500 is bigger than 18,000. They believe that the US President has control over the crazies in the Mid-East. They believe that 250,000 + new jobs a month is worse than the loss of 500,000 jobs a month. They believe that obese junkies on the am radio, and alcoholic senators know more about climate science than all the scientists in the world. Oh yes, these boys are some real prizes. Dumb fucks, wearing their badges of willful ignorance with pride.

What sort of jobs are we discussing? Part time jobs that are becoming more prevalent because of that pork filled ACA? Or all the full time jobs lost during this ridiculous regime. What sort of weight does the people who have dropped from the job market and are no longer counted hold?

And before you start insinuating that people are stupid, maybe you should learn to sell simple words.
Good idea, Buddy. So how much do you want to bid for those simple words? What's the pay scale per letter?

Obama is, was, and always will be a superior choice to Senator McCain and Governor Romney.

You are just too witty for me and my broken keyboard. I will let you believe for awhile that you are clever.

So you are blaming a "broken keyboard" for your inability to spell simple words...the same keyboard you used to chastise someone else for not spelling words correctly?

Whose "we"? And btw I wasn't calling people fucking morons while spelling believe as beleive. GFY you troll.
Who's

I didn't make a possession statement.

"We" is everyone who can read your passages....you sound stupid because you are stupid; chastising someone for not spelling correctly--in a post where you yourself cannot spell the world "spell" correctly, makes you such.

As for "fucking one's self" you seem to be good at that...I guess experience is the best teacher, eh?

"We" is everyone who can read your passages....you sound stupid because you are stupid; chastising someone for not spelling correctly--in a post where you yourself cannot spell the world "spell" correctly, makes you such.

As for "fucking one's self" you seem to be good at that...I guess experience is the best teacher, eh?

Whatever troll, I will match wits with you any day of the week. Anyone who believes Obama is a good choice, is by default stupid and uninformed. Have a good day.

Someone ask Osama....

Oh boy here we go, he takes credit for this, and there we have it. Some don't really expect much of an American president. And btw, they never said they killed him, they said he was dead.

Who are "they"?

Well, you wrote:
"And btw, they never said they killed him, they said he was dead."

Who are "they" sonny-boy?

Who the fuck do you think would have said that? McDonalds? Don't play possum games with me, I'm not into games with trolls.

Who's

I didn't make a possession statement.
I know you didn't. Which is why I corrected you. "Whose" is used in a possession statement - as in, "whose shirt is this?". "Who's" means "who is" - as in, "who's going to claim this shirt?".
I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, just saying you used the wrong word.

Whatever troll, I will match wits with you any day of the week. Anyone who believes Obama is a good choice, is by default stupid and uninformed. Have a good day.

Well, you do have the advantage of the fact that we would never know just how bad the Romney administration would have been. McCain said he "didn't care" if we were in Iraq for 100 years.

Last month, at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire, a crowd member asked McCain about a Bush statement that troops could stay in Iraq for 50 years.

"Maybe 100," McCain replied. "As long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed, it's fine with me and I hope it would be fine with you if we maintain a presence in a very volatile part of the world where al Qaeda is training, recruiting, equipping and motivating people every single day."

I happen to believe that it is better that we are not in Iraq since we would have two realities to deal with:

1. The people of Iraq do not want us there
2. The leader we install would have to be, put mildly, combative toward the US to garner popular support with the people.

Since you think McCain would have been better....lets hear your defense for spending a century in a no-win situation.

Your move.

Someone ask Osama....

Oh boy here we go, he takes credit for this, and there we have it. Some don't really expect much of an American president. And btw, they never said they killed him, they said he was dead.

Who are "they"?

Well, you wrote:
"And btw, they never said they killed him, they said he was dead."

Who are "they" sonny-boy?

Who the fuck do you think would have said that? McDonalds? Don't play possum games with me, I'm not into games with trolls.

You're also not "into" supporting your lies. Have a good day.

Obot cult members are such sad little tools

I've been voting since Reagan. and yes Obama is the Absolute worst and his handlers are a danger to us. I've never felt that way under any President before now

Well, you do have the advantage of the fact that we would never know just how bad the Romney administration would have been. McCain said he "didn't care" if we were in Iraq for 100 years.

Last month, at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire, a crowd member asked McCain about a Bush statement that troops could stay in Iraq for 50 years.

"Maybe 100," McCain replied. "As long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed, it's fine with me and I hope it would be fine with you if we maintain a presence in a very volatile part of the world where al Qaeda is training, recruiting, equipping and motivating people every single day."

I happen to believe that it is better that we are not in Iraq since we would have two realities to deal with:

1. The people of Iraq do not want us there
2. The leader we install would have to be, put mildly, combative toward the US to garner popular support with the people.

Since you think McCain would have been better....lets hear your defense for spending a century in a no-win situation.

Your move.

McCain could die I would shed no tears. I hate all koranimals and the middle east, I could care less if we are there or not. But the job wasn't finished, and this brain dead regime pulled out too early, ISIS says hi. Give me a quote from an Iraqi who said they don't want us there. Because the Iraqi military sure as hell wants us.

I dunno about the worst, but he certainly rates highly.
If broken down in to categories, foreign policy, monetary/fiscal policy, domestic affairs, then it is possible to find others with records as bad or worse.
But for overall affect on the condition of the country, he does rate extremely high.

Truly I just think he hates America. It's not crazy to vocalize this. One has to understand his mother and more importantly his grandfather.

Man oh man his grandparents who raised him and by the way the little son of a bitch WAS RAISED WITH A SILVER SPOON IN HIS MOUTH

One has to understand his grandparents. And its fucking scary left wing progressive. His grandparents were nuts.

Forum List

Back