Is Obama the Worst President Ever- Settled

Obot cult members are such sad little tools

I've been voting since Reagan. and yes Obama is the Absolute worst and his handlers are a danger to us. I've never felt that way under any President before now
Take off your tinfoil hat. It's suffocating your brain

You are just too witty for me and my broken keyboard. I will let you believe for awhile that you are clever.

So you are blaming a "broken keyboard" for your inability to spell simple words...the same keyboard you used to chastise someone else for not spelling words correctly?

I'll let you believe for awhile that you're intelligent. We know better.

Whose "we"? And btw I wasn't calling people fucking morons while spelling believe as beleive. GFY you troll.
Who's

I didn't make a possession statement.
I know you didn't. Which is why I corrected you. "Whose" is used in a possession statement - as in, "whose shirt is this?". "Who's" means "who is" - as in, "who's going to claim this shirt?".
I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, just saying you used the wrong word.

I'm not trying to, but I am. Brilliant!

So you are blaming a "broken keyboard" for your inability to spell simple words...the same keyboard you used to chastise someone else for not spelling words correctly?

Whose "we"? And btw I wasn't calling people fucking morons while spelling believe as beleive. GFY you troll.
Who's

I know you didn't. Which is why I corrected you. "Whose" is used in a possession statement - as in, "whose shirt is this?". "Who's" means "who is" - as in, "who's going to claim this shirt?".

Oh you wanna play that game now? Learn the difference between "whose" and "who's", and how to properly use them in a statement, then get back to me.

Who's

Oh you wanna play that game now? Learn the difference between "whose" and "who's", and how to properly use them in a statement, then get back to me.

I'm not playing games. That is why I'm not biting into this shit sandwich. I'm also not going to explain why I use those and in in what context. I really don't give a shit what you think. Get back to you? I never fucking got to you in the first place.

"We" is everyone who can read your passages....you sound stupid because you are stupid; chastising someone for not spelling correctly--in a post where you yourself cannot spell the world "spell" correctly, makes you such.

As for "fucking one's self" you seem to be good at that...I guess experience is the best teacher, eh?

Whatever troll, I will match wits with you any day of the week. Anyone who believes Obama is a good choice, is by default stupid and uninformed. Have a good day.

Well, you do have the advantage of the fact that we would never know just how bad the Romney administration would have been. McCain said he "didn't care" if we were in Iraq for 100 years.

Last month, at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire, a crowd member asked McCain about a Bush statement that troops could stay in Iraq for 50 years.

"Maybe 100," McCain replied. "As long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed, it's fine with me and I hope it would be fine with you if we maintain a presence in a very volatile part of the world where al Qaeda is training, recruiting, equipping and motivating people every single day."

I happen to believe that it is better that we are not in Iraq since we would have two realities to deal with:

1. The people of Iraq do not want us there
2. The leader we install would have to be, put mildly, combative toward the US to garner popular support with the people.

Since you think McCain would have been better....lets hear your defense for spending a century in a no-win situation.

Your move.

McCain could die I would shed no tears. I hate all koranimals and the middle east, I could care less if we are there or not.
Well, first an Amedican hero like McCain who fought for his nation should have some reverence in your heart--if you love the nation that is.

Not sure what a "koranimal" is....another invention on your part?

That you couldn't care less if we are there or not....spoken like a true chicken-hawk.

But the job wasn't finished, and this brain dead regime pulled out too early, ISIS says hi.
Yes, the job was finished. We got rid of a brutal dictator and all we received was IEDs, suicide bombers, and PTSD at a rate that still claims soldiers lives today at an alarming rate. Had we been there for 100 more years, we would have had 100 years of IEDs, suicide bombers, and soldiers taking their own lives.

Give me a quote from an Iraqi who said they don't want us there.
Here you go:
Iraq PM Immunity issue scuttled US troop deal - World news - Mideast N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq NBC News

Because the Iraqi military sure as hell wants us.

I bet they do. It's easy to let the other gal/guy do your fighting for you.

I dunno about the worst, but he certainly rates highly.
If broken down in to categories, foreign policy, monetary/fiscal policy, domestic affairs, then it is possible to find others with records as bad or worse.
But for overall affect on the condition of the country, he does rate extremely high.

Truly I just think he hates America. It's not crazy to vocalize this. One has to understand his mother and more importantly his grandfather.

Man oh man his grandparents who raised him and by the way the little son of a bitch WAS RAISED WITH A SILVER SPOON IN HIS MOUTH

One has to understand his grandparents. And its fucking scary left wing progressive. His grandparents were nuts.

You understand his mother and grandparents. Really.
Have you ever met them? Do you know anything other than what was written about them?

That he was born with "a silver spoon in his mouth" and you seem to hate that; did that preclude you from voting for Bush, Romney or even McCain whose father was an admiral in the US Navy?

Someone ask Osama....

But I read it was Bush who actually got him

As time goes by and you start to read more about the Bush 43 presidency, you not only come away with knowing Obama is a better president but in many ways, a better father and a better man as well.
Yeah teaching them to be racist and liars is being such a great parent. Oh and telling them they can an abortion so they wouldn't be burdened with a child. That's great parenting.

What sort of jobs are we discussing? Part time jobs that are becoming more prevalent because of that pork filled ACA? Or all the full time jobs lost during this ridiculous regime. What sort of weight does the people who have dropped from the job market and are no longer counted hold?

And before you start insinuating that people are stupid, maybe you should learn to sell simple words.

"Sell simple words"? Too damn funny.

Obama is, was, and always will be a superior choice to Senator McCain and Governor Romney.

You are just too witty for me and my broken keyboard. I will let you believe for awhile that you are clever.

"We" is everyone who can read your passages....you sound stupid because you are stupid; chastising someone for not spelling correctly--in a post where you yourself cannot spell the world "spell" correctly, makes you such.

As for "fucking one's self" you seem to be good at that...I guess experience is the best teacher, eh?
As a Gruber award recipient, you have no right to call someone else stupid.

I'm not playing games. That is why I'm not biting into this shit sandwich. I'm also not going to explain why I use those and in in what context. I really don't give a shit what you think. Get back to you? I never fucking got to you in the first place.
You're not going to because you don't understand why you would use one over the other. It's OK. I was just trying to teach you the proper use of them so that you don't look like a fool. Apparently, you enjoy looking like a fool. Carry on

B_02MzeUsAAWAbH.jpg-large.jpeg

Whatever troll, I will match wits with you any day of the week. Anyone who believes Obama is a good choice, is by default stupid and uninformed. Have a good day.

Well, you do have the advantage of the fact that we would never know just how bad the Romney administration would have been. McCain said he "didn't care" if we were in Iraq for 100 years.

Last month, at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire, a crowd member asked McCain about a Bush statement that troops could stay in Iraq for 50 years.

"Maybe 100," McCain replied. "As long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed, it's fine with me and I hope it would be fine with you if we maintain a presence in a very volatile part of the world where al Qaeda is training, recruiting, equipping and motivating people every single day."

I happen to believe that it is better that we are not in Iraq since we would have two realities to deal with:

1. The people of Iraq do not want us there
2. The leader we install would have to be, put mildly, combative toward the US to garner popular support with the people.

Since you think McCain would have been better....lets hear your defense for spending a century in a no-win situation.

Your move.

McCain could die I would shed no tears. I hate all koranimals and the middle east, I could care less if we are there or not.
Well, first an Amedican hero like McCain who fought for his nation should have some reverence in your heart--if you love the nation that is.

Not sure what a "koranimal" is....another invention on your part?

That you couldn't care less if we are there or not....spoken like a true chicken-hawk.

But the job wasn't finished, and this brain dead regime pulled out too early, ISIS says hi.
Yes, the job was finished. We got rid of a brutal dictator and all we received was IEDs, suicide bombers, and PTSD at a rate that still claims soldiers lives today at an alarming rate. Had we been there for 100 more years, we would have had 100 years of IEDs, suicide bombers, and soldiers taking their own lives.

Give me a quote from an Iraqi who said they don't want us there.
Here you go:
Iraq PM Immunity issue scuttled US troop deal - World news - Mideast N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq NBC News

Because the Iraqi military sure as hell wants us.

I bet they do. It's easy to let the other gal/guy do your fighting for you.

You're not going to because you don't understand why you would use one over the other. It's OK. I was just trying to teach you the proper use of them so that you don't look like a fool. Apparently, you enjoy looking like a fool. Carry on

Yep keep assuming you know anything about me. That only makes you look like an ignorant asshole.

Forum List

Back