IMHO.. Chucky Schmuchky Schumer is the worst person that the DNC could ever have to represent them. And as a Jew he remains the same as above. so to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
IMHO..
IMHO..
Chucky Schmuchky Schumer is the worst person that the DNC could ever have to represent them. And as a Jew he remains the same as above.
so to express myself even better He is a Freaken IDIOT!
is the worst person that the DNC could ever have to represent them. And as a Jew he remains the same as above.

IMHO..
IMHO..
Chucky Schmuchky Schumer is the worst person that the DNC could ever have to represent them. And as a Jew he remains the same as above.
is the worst person that the DNC could ever have to represent them. And as a Jew he remains the same as above.
If the tRumplings don't like him he's doing something right.

OK, I get that Chuckie is a idiot but WTF else are you going on about?

Drunk post?
When I decide, I'll be sure to let you know.
So for now you can go back under the rock from where you came from when I woke you up.

IMHO..
IMHO..
lol schumer is a brash new yorker who speaks truth to power,i thought that was what you guys liked.

It's a joke.

Sorry, I should have made sure to label it carefully. I know you guys mostly don't understand jokes.
if it was a joke, it was a poor one.

and I've 'understood' jokes since I first watched Red Skelton 65 years ago.

lol schumer is a brash new yorker who speaks truth to power,i thought that was what you guys liked.
Unfortunately the real life Schmuk is slippery and slimey and is the key man around whom the more deranged Lefties and Jews congregate.
Extremely powerful and dangerous .

IMHO..
IMHO..

Wow, you make so much sense, cough!

Explain what's meant by "as a jew he remains same as above"?

You hungover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back