Is Obama the Worst President Ever- Settled

As a Gruber award recipient, you have no right to call someone else stupid.

Not been here long. What is this Gruber award?
B2N77ZxIgAAR_87.jpg:medium

"We" is everyone who can read your passages....you sound stupid because you are stupid; chastising someone for not spelling correctly--in a post where you yourself cannot spell the world "spell" correctly, makes you such.

As for "fucking one's self" you seem to be good at that...I guess experience is the best teacher, eh?

Whatever troll, I will match wits with you any day of the week. Anyone who believes Obama is a good choice, is by default stupid and uninformed. Have a good day.

Well, you do have the advantage of the fact that we would never know just how bad the Romney administration would have been. McCain said he "didn't care" if we were in Iraq for 100 years.

Last month, at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire, a crowd member asked McCain about a Bush statement that troops could stay in Iraq for 50 years.

"Maybe 100," McCain replied. "As long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed, it's fine with me and I hope it would be fine with you if we maintain a presence in a very volatile part of the world where al Qaeda is training, recruiting, equipping and motivating people every single day."

I happen to believe that it is better that we are not in Iraq since we would have two realities to deal with:

1. The people of Iraq do not want us there
2. The leader we install would have to be, put mildly, combative toward the US to garner popular support with the people.

Since you think McCain would have been better....lets hear your defense for spending a century in a no-win situation.

Your move.

McCain could die I would shed no tears. I hate all koranimals and the middle east, I could care less if we are there or not.
Well, first an Amedican hero like McCain who fought for his nation should have some reverence in your heart--if you love the nation that is.

Not sure what a "koranimal" is....another invention on your part?

That you couldn't care less if we are there or not....spoken like a true chicken-hawk.

But the job wasn't finished, and this brain dead regime pulled out too early, ISIS says hi.
Yes, the job was finished. We got rid of a brutal dictator and all we received was IEDs, suicide bombers, and PTSD at a rate that still claims soldiers lives today at an alarming rate. Had we been there for 100 more years, we would have had 100 years of IEDs, suicide bombers, and soldiers taking their own lives.

Give me a quote from an Iraqi who said they don't want us there.
Here you go:
Iraq PM Immunity issue scuttled US troop deal - World news - Mideast N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq NBC News

Because the Iraqi military sure as hell wants us.

I bet they do. It's easy to let the other gal/guy do your fighting for you.
I know you didn't. Which is why I corrected you. "Whose" is used in a possession statement - as in, "whose shirt is this?". "Who's" means "who is" - as in, "who's going to claim this shirt?".
I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, just saying you used the wrong word.

I'm not trying to, but I am. Brilliant!
Oh you wanna play that game now? Learn the difference between "whose" and "who's", and how to properly use them in a statement, then get back to me.

I'm not playing games. That is why I'm not biting into this shit sandwich. I'm also not going to explain why I use those and in in what context. I really don't give a shit what you think. Get back to you? I never fucking got to you in the first place.
You're not going to because you don't understand why you would use one over the other. It's OK. I was just trying to teach you the proper use of them so that you don't look like a fool. Apparently, you enjoy looking like a fool. Carry on

Yep keep assuming you know anything about me. That only makes you look like an ignorant asshole.
I was just pointing out that you used "whose" when you should have used "who's". Then you got all defensive over it. It's OK. It's a common mistake. No need to get all butthurt over it.

Whatever troll, I will match wits with you any day of the week. Anyone who believes Obama is a good choice, is by default stupid and uninformed. Have a good day.

Well, you do have the advantage of the fact that we would never know just how bad the Romney administration would have been. McCain said he "didn't care" if we were in Iraq for 100 years.

Last month, at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire, a crowd member asked McCain about a Bush statement that troops could stay in Iraq for 50 years.

"Maybe 100," McCain replied. "As long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed, it's fine with me and I hope it would be fine with you if we maintain a presence in a very volatile part of the world where al Qaeda is training, recruiting, equipping and motivating people every single day."

I happen to believe that it is better that we are not in Iraq since we would have two realities to deal with:

2. The leader we install would have to be, put mildly, combative toward the US to garner popular support with the people.

Since you think McCain would have been better....lets hear your defense for spending a century in a no-win situation.

Your move.

McCain could die I would shed no tears. I hate all koranimals and the middle east, I could care less if we are there or not.
Well, first an Amedican hero like McCain who fought for his nation should have some reverence in your heart--if you love the nation that is.

That you couldn't care less if we are there or not....spoken like a true chicken-hawk.

But the job wasn't finished, and this brain dead regime pulled out too early, ISIS says hi.
Yes, the job was finished. We got rid of a brutal dictator and all we received was IEDs, suicide bombers, and PTSD at a rate that still claims soldiers lives today at an alarming rate. Had we been there for 100 more years, we would have had 100 years of IEDs, suicide bombers, and soldiers taking their own lives.

Here you go:
Iraq PM Immunity issue scuttled US troop deal - World news - Mideast N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq NBC News

I'm not trying to, but I am. Brilliant!
Oh you wanna play that game now? Learn the difference between "whose" and "who's", and how to properly use them in a statement, then get back to me.

I'm not playing games. That is why I'm not biting into this shit sandwich. I'm also not going to explain why I use those and in in what context. I really don't give a shit what you think. Get back to you? I never fucking got to you in the first place.
You're not going to because you don't understand why you would use one over the other. It's OK. I was just trying to teach you the proper use of them so that you don't look like a fool. Apparently, you enjoy looking like a fool. Carry on

Yep keep assuming you know anything about me. That only makes you look like an ignorant asshole.
I was just pointing out that you used "whose" when you should have used "who's". Then you got all defensive over it. It's OK. It's a common mistake. No need to get all butthurt over it.

Get the fuck over it already! Are you fucking 10 years old? If you don't have anything productive, fuck off.

Your move.

Here you go:

Get the fuck over it already! Are you fucking 10 years old? If you don't have anything productive, fuck off.

Who s or Whose
Whose or Who's?

Whose is the possessive form of who (or, occasionally, which). It means "belonging to whom or which."

Who's is a contraction of who is or who has. Notice the apostrophe replacing the missing letters.

Incorrect: Who's department do you work for?

Correct: Whose department do you work for?

Correct: Who's coming to visit tomorrow?

Here you go:

Who s or Whose
Whose or Who's?

Whose is the possessive form of who (or, occasionally, which). It means "belonging to whom or which."

Who's is a contraction of who is or who has. Notice the apostrophe replacing the missing letters.

JustEatDick is another one of these fucking internet liberals.... He's a #1 and, as always, a definite #4.... if his IQ got any lower, he'd stop breathing!

n12b79.jpg

Here you go:

Who s or Whose
Whose or Who's?

JustEatDick is another one of these fucking internet liberals.... He's a #1 and, as always, a definite #4.... if his IQ got any lower, he'd stop breathing!

n12b79.jpg
VaginaLatte, I never claimed his point was invalid. I was simply pointing out that he used the wrong word. But hey, at least he has you to be his internet hero. How cute. Are going to blow him now?

Who s or Whose
Whose or Who's?

n12b79.jpg
VaginaLatte, I never claimed his point was invalid. I was simply pointing out that he used the wrong word. But hey, at least he has you to be his internet hero. How cute. Are going to blow him now?

JustEatDick, we all make mistakes, your mistake was trying to think and make a disparaging remark.... But since YOU JustEatDick, the pleasure is all yours!....disparaging remark, and all!

JustEatDick, we all make mistakes, your mistake was trying to think and make a disparaging remark.... But since YOU JustEatDick, the pleasure is all yours!....disparaging remark, and all!

Since you are not a troll, I will explain why I do what I do. Kids are hard on stuff, especially keyboards. Mine is broke, so any time I can avoid using my apostrophe key, I will.

I find it odd how the dude just wants to go on and on about it. I think it could have something to do with the fact, that I am not in the Obama circle jerk club. I will probably get off my ass today, and buy a new one.

Since you are not a troll, I will explain why I do what I do. Kids are hard on stuff, especially keyboards. Mine is broke, so any time I can avoid using my apostrophe key, I will.

I find it odd how the dude just wants to go on and on about it. I think it could have something to do with the fact, that I am not in the Obama circle jerk club.

Here's you answer.... ALL the subversives in here have this to one extent or the other, a good thing to remember..... Caught from the over exuberance of having a complete asshole for president!

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

floo-39097928517_xlarge.jpeg

You are just too witty for me and my broken keyboard. I will let you believe for awhile that you are clever.

So you are blaming a "broken keyboard" for your inability to spell simple words...the same keyboard you used to chastise someone else for not spelling words correctly?

I'll let you believe for awhile that you're intelligent. We know better.

Whose "we"? And btw I wasn't calling people fucking morons while spelling believe as beleive. GFY you troll.

"We" is everyone who can read your passages....you sound stupid because you are stupid; chastising someone for not spelling correctly--in a post where you yourself cannot spell the world "spell" correctly, makes you such.

As for "fucking one's self" you seem to be good at that...I guess experience is the best teacher, eh?

Your move.

Obama fought the war in Iraq for three years and then declared it a success and now he has resumed bombing and has sent in more combat troops. In addition he bombed Libya and escalated the war in Afghanistan big time.

Obama has proven himself to be just about the same as any Neocon.

I suspect that if Hillary runs for office the Moon Bats will vote for her in about the same numbers as they voted for Obama and she supported the invasion of Iraq along with Kerry.(remember Kerry voted for it before he voted against it)

Moon Bats are partisan pigs when it comes to interventionism. They hate Republican interventionism but support Democrat interventionism, even when it is the same war.

Moon Bats don't really have any convictions on things like this despite their partisan rhetoric.

All anyone has to do to figure if Obama is the worst president ever is watch Foxnews

Looks like it is unanimous. Everyone on fox says the same thing

nope, even the MSM, late night, and his own party are calling him on his incompetence and failures. Fox just happened to be the first. And they were right.

All anyone has to do to figure if Obama is the worst president ever is watch Foxnews

Looks like it is unanimous. Everyone on fox says the same thing

nope, even the MSM, late night, and his own party are calling him on his incompetence and failures. Fox just happened to be the first. And they were right.

I have even heard rumors, that even MSNBC has called him out. Even they lost some of that tingle down the legs. I wouldn't know tho, I wouldn't tune in to that moron fest.

Sorry bout that,

Someone ask Osama....

But I read it was Bush who actually got him

As time goes by and you start to read more about the Bush 43 presidency, you not only come away with knowing Obama is a better president but in many ways, a better father and a better man as well.

1. Get off the dope sweet heart.
2. Or either some one needs to come fetch you back to your crazy room, at the funny farm.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obama our worse President? It is a no brainer.

"First he comes for the banks and health care, uses the IRS to go after critics, politicizes the Justice Department, spies on journalists, tries to curb religious freedom, slashes the military, throws open the borders, doubles the debt and nationalizes the Internet.

He lies to the public, ignores the Constitution, inflames race relations and urges Latinos to punish Republican “enemies.” He abandons our allies, appeases tyrants, coddles adversaries and uses the Crusades as an excuse for inaction as Islamist terrorists slaughter their way across the Mideast."

Israel Beware of Obama New York Post
LBJ was the worst, in hindsight.

Most Americans don't remember him though.

60,000 Americans died in his war, and the welfare state was entrenched by his policies.

Warren Harding was in bed with organized crime, funny he never gets mentioned. Obama is after his legacy.
How many Americans died in Warren Harding's wars?

So every president that was in office during a war, is responsible for every life lost to said war?

Nothing else matters?

A president has to stand taller than all! They need to be held to a higher standard. And that incorporates more than just war.

Forum List

Back