Is Obama the Worst President Ever- Settled

Obama our worse President? It is a no brainer.

"First he comes for the banks and health care, uses the IRS to go after critics, politicizes the Justice Department, spies on journalists, tries to curb religious freedom, slashes the military, throws open the borders, doubles the debt and nationalizes the Internet.

He lies to the public, ignores the Constitution, inflames race relations and urges Latinos to punish Republican “enemies.” He abandons our allies, appeases tyrants, coddles adversaries and uses the Crusades as an excuse for inaction as Islamist terrorists slaughter their way across the Mideast."

Israel Beware of Obama New York Post

Are USMB 'Conservatives' the dumbest fucks in the world? Settled. They beleive 6500 is bigger than 18,000. They believe that the US President has control over the crazies in the Mid-East. They believe that 250,000 + new jobs a month is worse than the loss of 500,000 jobs a month. They believe that obese junkies on the am radio, and alcoholic senators know more about climate science than all the scientists in the world. Oh yes, these boys are some real prizes. Dumb fucks, wearing their badges of willful ignorance with pride.

I finally figured out why the Rethugs think Obama is the worst Pres ever.

The Repubs that think this are the biggest failures EVER.

If you didn't recover financially under Obama after the Bush debacle. you must be a failed Republican.

If you can't find decent paying work right now, you must be a failed Republican and need to blame Obama.

If your entire life is a miserable failure, you must be a Republican and need to blame Obama.

I know you rethugs claim it is the Democrats who are dependent on big government. However, it is the Republicans who use Obama and the government as an excuse for their failures every single day of the week.

You all need to blame Obama for your failures much more than some people need the government for their survival.

Where to start with this wall of jibberish?

Unlike a simpleton like yourself, I can see more than just one issue when examining a persons track record.

So let me get this straight. As long as you are currently doing okay financially, the president is doing fine? Too dumb to see the forest through the trees? No matter that he is inviting illegal invaders to stay. And that he is offering them tax refunds as a reward for breaking our laws. He is presiding over an invasion, but hey as long as you can pay your rent it's all good!

No matter that scandal after scandal has followed this guy around. Hasn't limited your being able to super size your happy meal.

The thing I never get with the Obama drones. They don't realize, that when a resident abuses powers. Eventually those powers that are abused will affect them where it hurts. Too ideological to see the forest through the trees, it's both sad and sickening.

Sorry bout that,

1. He is worst President in USA and has been having the very worst impact on the world in general, just look around the world these days, he's like poison to the world.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are USMB 'Conservatives' the dumbest fucks in the world? Settled. They beleive 6500 is bigger than 18,000. They believe that the US President has control over the crazies in the Mid-East. They believe that 250,000 + new jobs a month is worse than the loss of 500,000 jobs a month. They believe that obese junkies on the am radio, and alcoholic senators know more about climate science than all the scientists in the world. Oh yes, these boys are some real prizes. Dumb fucks, wearing their badges of willful ignorance with pride.

What sort of jobs are we discussing? Part time jobs that are becoming more prevalent because of that pork filled ACA? Or all the full time jobs lost during this ridiculous regime. What sort of weight does the people who have dropped from the job market and are no longer counted hold?

And before you start insinuating that people are stupid, maybe you should learn to sell simple words.

James Buchanan is the worst President in our nation's history.

What sort of jobs are we discussing? Part time jobs that are becoming more prevalent because of that pork filled ACA? Or all the full time jobs lost during this ridiculous regime. What sort of weight does the people who have dropped from the job market and are no longer counted hold?

And before you start insinuating that people are stupid, maybe you should learn to sell simple words.

"Sell simple words"? Too damn funny.

Obama is, was, and always will be a superior choice to Senator McCain and Governor Romney.

Obama is, was, and always will be a superior choice to Senator McCain and Governor Romney.

You are just too witty for me and my broken keyboard. I will let you believe for awhile that you are clever.

You are just too witty for me and my broken keyboard. I will let you believe for awhile that you are clever.

So you are blaming a "broken keyboard" for your inability to spell simple words...the same keyboard you used to chastise someone else for not spelling words correctly?

I'll let you believe for awhile that you're intelligent. We know better.

So you are blaming a "broken keyboard" for your inability to spell simple words...the same keyboard you used to chastise someone else for not spelling words correctly?

I'll let you believe for awhile that you're intelligent. We know better.

Whose "we"? And btw I wasn't calling people fucking morons while spelling believe as beleive. GFY you troll.

In my opinion I still vote for William Jefferson Clinton as the worse president, at least in damage done to the country. I know most diagree because the Reagan economy which Clinton helped destroy. But Clinton lied to us straight up in our faces sullying the office and lowering the bar for future presidents. The effects of his free trade agreements were predicted and the chickens have come home to roost and we act surprised.

Obama comes in a close second for one reason, how divided he has made the country and how divided, after 6 years, he continues to divide the country. I, as a white man, really don't think he gives one crap what I think is important so why would I support him?

I would rate the last few presidents as follows, from bad to better. Clinton, Obama and Bush II, Carter, LBJ, Bush I (read this Bush), Ford, Nixon, JFK, Reagan.

Why JFK and Reagan at the top? Because if nothing else there was no doubt the country they loved. They were both leaders.
We should not forget, and you didn't, he who's name shall not be spoken by Dems, the Great Society architect LBJ.

As shitty as Obama is, he does not really rival LBJ for worst President.

He is a result of the Great Society; he did not create it.

I'd have to go with LBJ as the worst.

Forum List

Back