Is Melting Robert E. Lee's Statue A Sign Of White Genocide?

Yes.

What "heroes"?. Some of them were great men OF THIER TIME, not of our time. Examples to look to both in a positive and negative light.
What does time have to do with whether baby slavers are pieces of shit Marty? If you enslave a baby at noon or midnight it's still deplorable you moron.

So its funny to see you today say "who cares what the UN says" --
That’s not what I said. Try to get help with those word things, you moron.

but would clutch your pearls if back in 1948, a bunch of Arabs said "who cares what the UN says" when they decided to create the state of Israel
Lots of people don’t care what the UN says. And frankly, there isn’t a whole lot to care about.

But there is still a difference between what the UN might say on a topic of true international law and what some Chief says.

Guys like you always beg the question.

Step up to the plate. Free your so-called “mind.” Think everything through. Then, maybe you can tell us all, in a straightforward and clear fashion, what Israel is supposed to be doing to destroy the Hamas scumbags from ever having the ability to (once again) attack Israeli civilians.

By the way, remember when this was post was about insecure cucks whining "white genocide" because a Confederate statue was being melted down and made into ACTUAL ART - something that was decided years ago??

And you got so triggered that now you are talking about Israel.....which HAS ZERO TO DO WITH THE TOPIC

That’s not what I said. Try to get help with those word things, you moron.

Lots of people don’t care what the UN says. And frankly, there isn’t a whole lot to care about.

But there is still a difference between what the UN might say on a topic of true international law and what some Chief says.

Guys like you always beg the question.

Step up to the plate. Free your so-called “mind.” Think everything through. Then, maybe you can tell us all, in a straightforward and clear fashion, what Israel is supposed to be doing to destroy the Hamas scumbags from ever having the ability to (once again) attack Israeli civilians.
You care a lot about what the UN said in 1948 (not so much what they said in 67) -- you care so much about it that you are now deflecting to it because I guess you got tired of looking like a bitch whining about confederate statues

What does time have to do with whether baby slavers are pieces of shit Marty? If you enslave a baby at noon or midnight it's still deplorable you moron.

Time as in centuries, not minutes, mouth breather.

You care more about people long dead because it suits your skewed political worldview than people dying right now because of your fellow travelers.

By the way, remember when this was post was about insecure cucks whining "white genocide" because a Confederate statue was being melted down and made into ACTUAL ART - something that was decided years ago??

And you got so triggered that now you are talking about Israel.....which HAS ZERO TO DO WITH THE TOPIC
I was replying. And your entire post is off topic.

As to the actual topic, I already said that I don’t give a damn about removing statues of Confederate Generals and I also don’t care if they are melted down.

But if a topic meanders and I reply to another post or series of posts, such is life.

You care a lot about what the UN said in 1948 (not so much what they said in 67) -- you care so much about it that you are now deflecting to it because I guess you got tired of looking like a bitch whining about confederate statues
Again. It would be easier if you’d just admit that you were wrong in attempting to restate my question or my concerns.

Plus, you’re off topic again, blip.

Time is time you moron. It's seperate from morality. If we keep winding the clock back we're going to go from noon to midnight to noon to midnight and if we keep going we can wind back centuries so at what time on what day of what month in what year are suggesting baby slaving went from bad to good?
You care more about people long dead because it suits your skewed political worldview than people dying right now because of your fellow travelers.
I do care about people dying right now. You don't. You think the IDF can murder as many innocent people as it wants it's quest to root out HAMAS.

Time is time you moron. It's seperate from morality. If we keep winding the clock back we're going to go from noon to midnight to noon to midnight and if we going we can wind back centuries so at what time on what day of what month in what year are suggesting baby slaving went from bad to good?

I do care about people dying right now. You don't. You think the IDF can murder as many innocent people as it wants it's quest to root out HAMAS.

Meaningless diatribe is meaningless.

If Hamas continues to hide amongst civilians, they are murdering them, not the IDF.

Meaningless diatribe is meaningless.

If Hamas continues to hide amongst civilians, they are murdering them, not the IDF.
You're point about time is meaningless since you seem incapable of rationally explaining it. What time did baby slaving go from bad to good Marty? It's your claim.

Do you know the Backstreet Boys lasted longer than the Confederacy?

Yet you morons believe the Confederacy represents the entirety of southern heritage? Why?

Why don't you folks ever honor the SOUTHERNERS who fought against the Confederacy with the same energy?

In fact, they should be honored more by the south, since they were the ones who were on the right side of history

But maybe that is the problem here....you still don't believe the Confederates were on the wrong side.....

But you should own that instead of being a weasel about it

Do you know the Backstreet Boys lasted longer than the Confederacy

Yet you morons believe the Confederacy represents the entirety of southern heritage? Why?

Why don't you folks ever honor the SOUTHERNERS who fought against the Confederacy with the same energy?

So did the 3rd Reich. Was the 3rd Reich better than the Confederacy?

It represents part of their heritage, and as the winners the Union allowed them to celebrate it as they saw fit as long as they recognized the Union as permanent.

They were honored by the various Union organizations they belonged to, (GAR as an example).

Hell, General Thomas was a Virginian and one of the best Generals the Union had.

So did the 3rd Reich. Was the 3rd Reich better than the Confederacy?

It represents part of their heritage, and as the winners the Union allowed them to celebrate it as they saw fit as long as they recognized the Union as permanent.

They were honored by the various Union organizations they belonged to, (GAR as an example).

Hell, General Thomas was a Virginian and one of the best Generals the Union had.
Germany doesn't honor the 3rd Reich - Nazis do....but not the country/goverment of Germany

Are you butt hurt about Germany not having any statues of Nazis you admire too?

Wow....and General Thomas was fighting for the US.....

Newton Knight was a southerner and he was fighting AGAINST THE CONFEDERATES.....why don't you folks honor him??

That's not my argument Marty. I don't think people having religious freedom is a bad thing or ever was. So again, when did baby slaving go from good to bad?

Slavery in general went from acceptable to not acceptable as the morals and economics of the world changed.

Germany doesn't honor the 3rd Reich - Nazis do....but not the country/goverment of Germany

Are you butt hurt about Germany not having any statues of Nazis you admire too?

Wow....and General Thomas was fighting for the US.....

Newton Knight was a southerner and he was fighting AGAINST THE CONFEDERATES.....why don't you folks honor him??

More and more Germans do, in reaction to the left going all Bolshevik.

Forum List

Back