CDZ Is "Let's Go B******" protected free speech?

Do you know what else is not wrong?

Saying, "Let's go Brandon".

I would shame that employers with billboards, social media, and radio ads telling people to avoid working for them.

If it is good enough for the SJW, then it would be good enough for Me.

Fire with Fire.
I don't think any major company would fire any employee for political speech off of his premises. Indeed they could be sued for it. Truth of the matter is, most major companies donate to both parties as they hedge their bets regardless of who wins.

This has been my experience as well. Even though the Civil Rights Act says an employer can't fire someone for their ethnicity, religion, and other protected classes, in practice, they can call it poor work performance or whatever, and usually get away with it.

A person would have to be pretty stupid to keep working for someone who hates their guts, and wants to fire them ... :thup:

Big Tech and the rest of the MSM.. so while, as you correctly suggest, they're not organically significant, they are propped up and made significant by powerful institutions.
They have a shit reputation and ratings to match. No one cares about them.

You shouldn't be able to, but you certainly can, especially if you're a Conservative.

Being a Conservative today is like being a black in the Democrat Jim Crow days. Things aren't fair, but you have to manage the best you can until hopefully justice comes one day.
I know, it's so hard being a conservative. Poor babies, they're always the victim.

The Govt should do nothing to stop it from being said.

But if you yelled it in a crowded mall and someone took a video of it and your boss fired you for it, that is 100% acceptable as well.
No it is not.

Free speech is more than a restriction on government it is a principle. If you do not personally support the principle you are a vile person.

The government cannot stop you from speaking or writing "Lets Go Brandon."

Your first amendment rights are limited once the government is not involved.

For instance, you can't put up a "Let's Go Brandon" sign in your HOA if your HOA prohibits political signs.

You waive your rights once you enter the HOA community.

You don't have to move into the HOA if your don't want to.

If you do, you agree to abide by the rules.

Simple as that.
Not a valid example.

You are correct that if one is dumb enough to sign an agreement with HOA you are obligated to respect the rules.

However no one should be doxing and threatening others simply for speaking out.

No it is not.

Free speech is more than a restriction on government it is a principle. If you do not personally support the principle you are a vile person.

So, you are saying I should be allowed to come into your house and say whatever I wish and you would be a vile person for complaining? I should be allowed to come into your house and insult you and your family and your pets and your house?

So, you are saying I should be allowed to come into your house and say whatever I wish and you would be a vile person for complaining? I should be allowed to come into your house and insult you and your family and your pets and your house?
No I am not saying that at all and you know it.

You cannot win an argument by spinning what other people say.

You would be a vile person for complaining when I do it in MY house.

No I am not saying that at all and you know it.

You cannot win an argument by spinning what other people say.

You would be a vile person for complaining when I do it in MY house.

But it is my free speech right to do so. You would be a vile person for calling me a vile person for exercising my free speech.

But if you yelled it in a crowded mall and someone took a video of it and your boss fired you for it, that is 100% acceptable as well.
No its not.
It is a violation of privacy and copyrights to send others a image of a private person, without permission,

So you believe that if someone yells “ Let’s Go Brandon “ in a mall their employer has every right to dismiss them from their job?

No, and no court would support such notion because it would infringe on freedom of speech…

Forum List

Back