CDZ tips for all the poly-amarous families about to give birth to a new generation of poly-amarous family lines..

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
First of all, i am a telepath, and a poly-amarous Catholic from The Netherlands.

Yet, i want the UN and the US (which is a world-leading country), to start realizing that with gay marriage now fully recognized, and gay pride weekends / weeks a regular thing here in the west, we will see more and more couples (much like the Muslims have the "harem" marriage form to shelter beautiful looking economically deprived women {according to ancient descriptions of how the Harem came into existence}),

that poly-amarous love is not like swingers love or the legalizing of prostitution.
it is true love, with/or/without the need for the raising of children born out of those relationships, which are always primarily monogamous around the time of creating the child, during the pregnancy, and during the time where the child learns to walk, ride bikes / other toys to get around the streets around him/her, until the first school day at the very least.

so we get married, at city hall, or at a church, the legal way to get married, and we may publish books or other online content under aliases / pseudonyms / nicknames / account-names. for money, or as a free service, or both.

and then we tend to get divorced in the most amicable (friendly) way one can imagine : with a hug and a 'goodbye, maybe see you later' statement, maybe even a few tears along the way.

usually we have other partners ready to get married to, soon after, or we choose to spend some time as single people, whatever works for us.

point is : we're here now, we won't bother anyone (not even a little bit), and we always discuss pre-nup planning over a good dinner / bbq together, before reviewing the pre-nup together, and then just signing it at the city hall / church ceremony to get married.

this form of love works not just between hetros and bi-sexual (hetro-male oriented) lesbian women, there are bound to be more than a few forms of it. and some that can be considered child abuse, which i find disgusting and want to see fought by every official institution in our solar system (and much later, even on our outer-solar system bases).

bye for now,
Gavan Hoverswell on facebook.com
[email protected] forums
[email protected] forums
Rene AJM Veerman in real life, living in a *residential area* (no tourists welcome!) in Amsterdam.NL, near Haarlemmersquare, along the way to the pub and workout park of Westerpark.

I think you'd need to live in a country with a strong social safety net, like you do.

Someone has to take care of those babies when the parents fail to.

It wouldn't work in America because our social safety net isn't strong.

First of all, i am a telepath, and a poly-amarous Catholic from The Netherlands.

Yet, i want the UN and the US (which is a world-leading country), to start realizing that with gay marriage now fully recognized, and gay pride weekends / weeks a regular thing here in the west, we will see more and more couples (much like the Muslims have the "harem" marriage form to shelter beautiful looking economically deprived women {according to ancient descriptions of how the Harem came into existence}),

that poly-amarous love is not like swingers love or the legalizing of prostitution.
it is true love, with/or/without the need for the raising of children born out of those relationships, which are always primarily monogamous around the time of creating the child, during the pregnancy, and during the time where the child learns to walk, ride bikes / other toys to get around the streets around him/her, until the first school day at the very least.

so we get married, at city hall, or at a church, the legal way to get married, and we may publish books or other online content under aliases / pseudonyms / nicknames / account-names. for money, or as a free service, or both.

and then we tend to get divorced in the most amicable (friendly) way one can imagine : with a hug and a 'goodbye, maybe see you later' statement, maybe even a few tears along the way.

usually we have other partners ready to get married to, soon after, or we choose to spend some time as single people, whatever works for us.

point is : we're here now, we won't bother anyone (not even a little bit), and we always discuss pre-nup planning over a good dinner / bbq together, before reviewing the pre-nup together, and then just signing it at the city hall / church ceremony to get married.

this form of love works not just between hetros and bi-sexual (hetro-male oriented) lesbian women, there are bound to be more than a few forms of it. and some that can be considered child abuse, which i find disgusting and want to see fought by every official institution in our solar system (and much later, even on our outer-solar system bases).

bye for now,
[email protected] forums
[email protected] forums
Rene AJM Veerman in real life, living in a *residential area* (no tourists welcome!) in Amsterdam.NL, near Haarlemmersquare, along the way to the pub and workout park of Westerpark.
nor will there be any incest / inbreeding problems, even if these children end up brothers and sisters sharing the same household while growing up and going through puberty and their 20s.

why? because being a poly-brother to a poly-sister of the same dad or mom, is the same as being bloodline-related and thus very very different from being true stepsister or stepbrother to someone..

I think you'd need to live in a country with a strong social safety net, like you do.

then work on that. organic farmers (and normal farmers too), construction workers, even factory worker families, they can all put a 2-bunk bed for 2 foster-brothers or (another room) 2 foster-sisters up, can't they?

we sure as hell can't leave it to the state or churches alone to deal with these problems.
too many serious "complications" arose when they tried to "handle these types of problems for us"..,

and of course the government would have to *facilitate*, *organize*, *put into web-forms to be filled out", and ***pay*** the child support needed to support the foster kid's need for food and toys and bikes to explore the neighborhood and such.

Last edited:
But what if Polly doesn't love you back?
pollyparrotslslffjs.jpg

bye for now,
[email protected] forums
[email protected] forums
You mention Muslims and such. How would Muslims handle a gay marriage in Mecca?

Our safety net is not strong......................lololol..................you want free everything

The Netherlands is mostly white. Mostly white countries are self sufficient and hard working

They don't have trash populations not worthy of life

bye for now,
[email protected] forums
[email protected] forums
If you think things are getting difficult now, wait will people start having sex with trees and the trying to wed them.

Who will pay for all the offspring going to nurseries?

Hmm?

But but that time civilization will have probably imploded, so no worries.

Our safety net is not strong......................lololol..................you want free everything

The Netherlands is mostly white. Mostly white countries are self sufficient and hard working

Actually we have large immigrant brown (Morocco, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan) and black communities (Suriname, etc, etc) in most of our larger cities, and now to a lesser degree also in our white enclave original inhabitants more remote villages... ;) We started importing them in the 1960s, when white people got fed up doing jobs like office cleaning..

The problem likely is more the lack of extended family or tribal units.
The nuclear family was pushed after WWII as a way of selling more housing.
But does not fit human needs.
The elderly are supposed to teach the children, take care of them, etc.
We are supposed to live in large groups and take care of children in groups.
We have tried to do this with schools, but they are really bad, try to condition children to be competitive, and are very destructive.

You mention Muslims and such. How would Muslims handle a gay marriage in Mecca?

Muslims consider one person to be the male and the other to be female, regardless of if both happen to be the same gender.
The people then have to dress and act their role, regardless of biological details.

Not true.
Three thousand years ago, whites were very untechnological trash populations of barbaric northern Europe.
The high civilizations of the Mediterranean and North Africa, like the Romans, were not very white, and Egyptians, Phoenicians, Persians, were not white at all.

If you think things are getting difficult now, wait will people start having sex with trees and the trying to wed them.

Who will pay for all the offspring going to nurseries?

Hmm?

But but that time civilization will have probably imploded, so no worries.

If you keep natural extended families and tribes, then nurseries, are not commercial, but just the social units doing things together.

bye for now,
[email protected] forums
[email protected] forums
Wait, what? You’re a telepath?

I think that is precognition or something like that, referring to seeing the future.
Telepath means reading minds in the here and now.

I followed the link but never was granted access.
were you logged into your google account at the time?
i had another look at the security settings, and updated them to allow commenting..

try this more direct and perhaps more up to date link please :

and to me at least (telepathy comes in many forms, i know that much).. telepathy is the audio exchange without verbal activity of ideas and comments, sometimes enhanced by subtle body-language. that's at least how we deal with it in my city, Amsterdam, Netherlands. and pretty much throughout my whole country it's the same, and on CNN-US and Fox News live TV as well.. :)

were you logged into your google account at the time?
i had another look at the security settings, and updated them to allow commenting..

try this more direct and perhaps more up to date link please :

and to me at least (telepathy comes in many forms, i know that much).. telepathy is the audio exchange without verbal activity of ideas and comments, sometimes enhanced by subtle body-language. that's at least how we deal with it in my city, Amsterdam, Netherlands. and pretty much throughout my whole country it's the same, and on CNN-US and Fox News live TV as well.. :)

Got in this time,

Forum List

Back