CDZ peace-generating idea : 50-50 sharing of oil and fish wealth in South China Sea, and new cargo canal linking Black Sea to Caspian Sea to Indian Ocean

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
and how about a new canal, linking the Black Sea to the Caspian sea at Rostov on Don (https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...248b451e48b4d04!8m2!3d47.2354221!4d39.7018433)

and then to the Indian Ocean via Ashgabat, Turkmenistan (https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...e9!8m2!3d37.9604406!4d58.326416!10m2!1e3!2e14) or even through Iran[1] and then to Afghanistan, to enable the Chinese and the Indians from India (who would make their own link-up canal and rail infrastructure and deals with the new Taliban government of Afghanistan, to mine the minerals we here in the west need for our computer chips and bike and car batteries).

This would save the world a whole lot of shame from the pictures of those little kids mining for toxic minerals that make up these new batteries and computer chip components!

[1] (an oil rich nation, already an ally of China+Russia+Venezuela, and i think Venezuela will link up with Equador to provide efficient landroutes from Brazil to a new naval port reasonably far east of Caracas, Venezuela (https://www.google.com/maps/place/V...:0xdca0f2587cd54dd3!8m2!3d6.42375!4d-66.58973), for instance in Higuerote or Rio Chico or even more east than that.
got a new rule of wisdom in war and times leading into potential war (aka cold wars) : avoid civilian casualties in all future possible war scenarios, build cargo train lines to offset shipping cost, build city-wide transfer stations from rail to trucks to deliver into town/city}

The Afghan government should get 22% for themselves, 8% for Pakistan (who helped them through the war, and 70% to China/India/Whomever helps them mine the minerals by automated mining equipment, which costs a lot of money to bring into Afghanistan, operate, and bring back the mined minerals to the Xinjang region (probably by cargo train).

The Chinese government should make a (secret or not) deal of ambiguity {to not speak publicly in favor of Taiwanese independence from China anymore} from the Taiwanese leaders to be supplied a reasonable but not too large portion of these Afghan computer chip and (car/bike)-battery minerals, and with the Indians and Japanese and Americans too (who could sell it to Europe as next-gen computer chip products).

with regards & respect,
[email protected] forums (google search : peacegen site:defence.pk)
[email protected] forums
[email protected]
official Hollywood and book/script-writing alias : Gavan Hoverswell, 登录或注册即可查看

other ideas :

these resources found in spent (car-)batteries and the like, should be properly and locally recycled and then resold (via the gold and silver standard, some solid 50-50 weight-for-weight deal) to the nations producing new computer chips and bikes and cars that run on electricity.

the US, Canada, Mexico, and all the countries in Latin and South America, along with all the nations in Asia (North, Middle (Chinese), and south (Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia), there should be *local* factories for computer chips along the designs of the leading tech companies, destined for the regions in which these tech companies are mandated (by UN vote) to sell their products.

I'd much welcome both German, French, *and* US made computer chips for my next IP68 or IP69 or IP610 smartohone / laptop / tablet.

The Linux community (lead by ubuntu.com and kubuntu upgrade to that) is now undergoing it's upgrade cycle that is making this possible for all major commercial operating systems, regardless of country of origin or political affiliation. It'll be ready sometime around June 2022.

AGRICULTURAL IDEAS :

the advanced-machine-based salt-water-to-fresh-water production should be increased GLOBALLY by ENORMOUS AMOUNTS, to allow for fresh new lakes and farm-land to make *parts* of the world's deserts green enough to live COMFORTABLY in. IF NECESSARY, at the patent level by UN and NATO, EU, UK, Irish (north & south), Icelandic, Greenlandic (Denmark), Australian mandate AND modern-communist (Chinese, Russian, with their allies Cuba, Venezuela and Iran) MANDATE, which the refusers to sign should be sanctioned for on their governmental and rich-people's levels only!

This would prevent a lot of future suffering, and political bickering and corruption.

Last edited:
and eh, i deserve only 5% o 25% of the credit for these ideas.
most of it is based on what i read on sites like wikipedia.org and watched online at youtube.com..

what *is* all mine, is my GitHub - nicerapp/nicerapp: this is a revolutionary and constantly evolving, well-maintained repository of HTML, CSS, JS and PHP code with which you can build websites that use a tiled image, photo or youtube video as site background for information and apps that are put over that background in a semi-transparent way., but that's currently in a hacked state whereby not even godaddy can unhack it. i've received anonymous but diplomatic Asian messages though that in the near future i'll be given back full ownership of my domains, except with several additions for my own apps (which are now also MIT-licensed, thus free to use, even commercially, by any size company from anywhere and operating anywhere), being served localized versions, for instance behind the Great Firewalls of China and Russia, probably India too (hint, hint!) ;)

and how about a new canal, linking the Black Sea to the Caspian sea at Rostov on Don (https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...248b451e48b4d04!8m2!3d47.2354221!4d39.7018433)

and then to the Indian Ocean via Ashgabat, Turkmenistan (https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...e9!8m2!3d37.9604406!4d58.326416!10m2!1e3!2e14) or even through Iran[1] and then to Afghanistan, to enable the Chinese and the Indians from India (who would make their own link-up canal and rail infrastructure and deals with the new Taliban government of Afghanistan, to mine the minerals we here in the west need for our computer chips and bike and car batteries).

This would save the world a whole lot of shame from the pictures of those little kids mining for toxic minerals that make up these new batteries and computer chip components!

[1] (an oil rich nation, already an ally of China+Russia+Venezuela, and i think Venezuela will link up with Equador to provide efficient landroutes from Brazil to a new naval port reasonably far east of Caracas, Venezuela (https://www.google.com/maps/place/V...:0xdca0f2587cd54dd3!8m2!3d6.42375!4d-66.58973), for instance in Higuerote or Rio Chico or even more east than that.
got a new rule of wisdom in war and times leading into potential war (aka cold wars) : avoid civilian casualties in all future possible war scenarios, build cargo train lines to offset shipping cost, build city-wide transfer stations from rail to trucks to deliver into town/city}

The Afghan government should get 22% for themselves, 8% for Pakistan (who helped them through the war, and 70% to China/India/Whomever helps them mine the minerals by automated mining equipment, which costs a lot of money to bring into Afghanistan, operate, and bring back the mined minerals to the Xinjang region (probably by cargo train).

The Chinese government should make a (secret or not) deal of ambiguity {to not speak publicly in favor of Taiwanese independence from China anymore} from the Taiwanese leaders to be supplied a reasonable but not too large portion of these Afghan computer chip and (car/bike)-battery minerals, and with the Indians and Japanese and Americans too (who could sell it to Europe as next-gen computer chip products).

with regards & respect,
[email protected] forums
[email protected]
I guess the people coming up with this plan have never heard of elevation?

The Caspian Sea is located 90 feet below sea level. By comparison, the Panama Canal changes 85 feet above sea level to Lake Gatun. An extensive system of locks would be required just for that change, not to mention those required to cross vast areas of land with canals.

I guess the people coming up with this plan have never heard of elevation?

The Caspian Sea is located 90 feet below sea level. By comparison, the Panama Canal changes 85 feet above sea level to Lake Gatun. An extensive system of locks would be required just for that change, not to mention those required to cross vast areas of land with canals.
as a matter of fact, my country (Netherlands) is full of locks to transport ships from one height to another. And what you mention has several advantages : (A) Putin wouldn't be able to use these canals to transport warshiips to the Indian Ocean, only resource ships would be allowed.
And (B) : the caspian sea, in time, could be brought up to the normal sea level, offsetting some of the sealevel rise due to global warming.

as a matter of fact, my country (Netherlands) is full of locks to transport ships from one height to another. And what you mention has several advantages : (A) Putin wouldn't be able to use these canals to transport warshiips to the Indian Ocean, only resource ships would be allowed.
And (B) : the caspian sea, in time, could be brought up to the normal sea level, offsetting some of the sealevel rise due to global warming.
I guess you are not much of an ecologist, are you? Do you know the difference in salinity of the bodies of water in question? How many miles of riverbed would need to be dredged to make them navigable? How many species would have their habitats destroyed in the process?

Why wouldn't he be able to transport warships through the canals? The Russkis have never been known to abide by treaties. Besides, they build their ships in the north and that was the entire purpose for seizing Crimea.

You may be a "peace fan", but you have a sophomoric view of how this world works!

Ummmm
What about the fleets of PRC fishing boats off the South American coast illegally overfishing Tuna? The US Navy has to shoot them to get rid of them every month. And they keep returning and are about to deplete the species.

I guess you are not much of an ecologist, are you? Do you know the difference in salinity of the bodies of water in question? How many miles of riverbed would need to be dredged to make them navigable? How many species would have their habitats destroyed in the process?

Why wouldn't he be able to transport warships through the canals? The Russkis have never been known to abide by treaties. Besides, they build their ships in the north and that was the entire purpose for seizing Crimea.

You may be a "peace fan", but you have a sophomoric view of how this world works!
I never spoke of drying riverbeds or upsetting ecologies, man.. I intended to propose to build these canals through desert lands..

Ummmm
What about the fleets of PRC fishing boats off the South American coast illegally overfishing Tuna? The US Navy has to shoot them to get rid of them every month. And they keep returning and are about to deplete the species.
Time to build more subs then and permanently patrol the area, as a service.to mother nature and the Brazilian govt.

Time to build more subs then and permanently patrol the area, as a service.to mother nature and the Brazilian govt.
What are you doing about all those cow farts in holland that are driving the polar bears out of their homes?

with regards & respect,
[email protected] forums
[email protected]
I can't imagine a canal chiseled through mountains linking the Black to Caspian Seas to the Persian Gulf.

Ummmm
The US Navy does not enforce fishing regulations, especially for other countries. Where did you get such a bizarre idea?

Dont need the submarines...just need to sink them and be done with it.

From the US Navy.

Any other questions?

Wow! You believed that really happened?

There are ZERO US Navy ships in that video, but there are US Coast Guard vessels which enforce maritime law. Even the comments on the YouTube link state that it is fake.

You don't think the Chinese would be a littleupset with us for sinking 300 fishing vessels? Since those are not our waters, that would be an act of war.

Wow! You believed that really happened?

There are ZERO US Navy ships in that video, but there are US Coast Guard vessels which enforce maritime law. Even the comments on the YouTube link state that it is fake.

You don't think the Chinese would be a littleupset with us for sinking 300 fishing vessels? Since those are not our waters, that would be an act of war.
So EVERYONE is lying except for you and we should ignore PRC's known behaviour and go to you for all truth eh?

I don't see that happening.

So EVERYONE is lying except for you and we should ignore PRC's known behaviour and go to you for all truth eh?

I don't see that happening.
OK, if you think I am lying, find me a reliable source of these events happening.

I was an officer in the United States navy and I know the laws and rules we operate under. Your video was a concoction of some demented mind, creating fiction. Most of the videos of ships being sunk was because the crew abandoned them, and they were being sunk as a hazard to navigation. The few ships depicted manning weapons were either foreign navy or our Coast Guard, which has no jusrisdiction over foreign ships except during wartime.

During the Persian Gulf War, we carried Coast Guard personnel to do the inspections on foreign shipping that may have been carrying contraband materials to Iraq.

OK, if you think I am lying, find me a reliable source of these events happening.

I was an officer in the United States navy and I know the laws and rules we operate under. Your video was a concoction of some demented mind, creating fiction. Most of the videos of ships being sunk was because the crew abandoned them, and they were being sunk as a hazard to navigation. The few ships depicted manning weapons were either foreign navy or our Coast Guard, which has no jusrisdiction over foreign ships except during wartime.

During the Persian Gulf War, we carried Coast Guard personnel to do the inspections on foreign shipping that may have been carrying contraband materials to Iraq.
Ummmm....you just admitted that I was right and that the video was accurate...think about what you said for a minute...

Forum List

Back