Is Joe Biden a Russian Agent?

Joe Biden's IQ is about 75 points too low to even qualify as a Russian agent.
Well, not everybody can be a "Stable Genius!" LOL I'll bet Biden's IQ is higher than Trump's by a mile. Joe doesn't hallucinate about invisible planes or think that the Continental Army had airports in 1775. And he doesn't see crowds that aren't there or suggest that we ingest bleach.

Well, not everybody can be a "Stable Genius!" LOL I'll bet Biden's IQ is higher than Trump's by a mile. Joe doesn't hallucinate about invisible planes or think that the Continental Army had airports in 1775. And he doesn't see crowds that aren't there or suggest that we ingest bleach.
Actually Trump's IQ is in the 150's. Obama's is not far behind. Old "W"'s was merely 136, I believe.

Trump did have one clear flaw, and that was his mouth. Unfortunately he gave liberal media mongers too many words to mince, twist and exaggerate into ridiculous propaganda points like youre doing now. Many people with high IQ's do have their imperfections and weaknesses that the jealous will try to exploit and use mercilessly.

Actually Trump's IQ is in the 150's. Obama's is not far behind. Old "W"'s was merely 136, I believe.

Trump did have one clear flaw, and that was his mouth. Unfortunately he gave liberal media mongers too many words to mince, twist and exaggerate into ridiculous propaganda points like youre doing now. Many people with high IQ's do have their imperfections and weaknesses that the jealous will try to exploit and use mercilessly.
150 eh? How do you know that? Because Trump said so? He also said he graduated at the top of his class at Wharton but investigators looked into that claim and his name doesn't appear on any Dean's List, Period. And he has refused to reveal his info. Just like his other claims of wealth and adherence to tax laws which he also has refused to reveal.. Being that he is a pathological Liar nobody with an IQ above single digits would actually believe any of what he has to say.

And BTW I Can PROVE everything I've said.

I don't know what you are trying to sell here. But I'm not buying the story about alt energies being the devil in disguise. I think you're a shill for big oil.
The truth is I am a shill for big oil, that is the truth you have presented?

What makes you think lifelong lawyer politicians are honest, looking out for your best interest, yet they make millions while in office?

Solar panels that cover 100's of square miles of land is the answer that saves the earth? The earth that has yet to be damaged?

Tell us how covering the earth, not just covering the earth but destroying plants, trees, animals, insects, how does that destruction by the mile save the earth.

And the Scientific breakthrough, 900 foot tall windmills, now that is real science. 1000's of tons on steel and fiberglass, and you think wow, I can toast my bagel

A fool is the simplest of us all

Anyone else think it’s curious that Biden hasn’t sent US troops into Ukraine yet?

Not even a No Fly Zone for Ukraine?

It’s really weird how us on the right get called a “Putin propagandist” or “Russian Agent” for merely saying we shouldn’t be involved in this war. But these same people who call us these things never say the same thing about Biden.

I mean let’s get serious, the lefties are right, you either fully support Ukraine or you support Russia. So why aren’t we doing more? Why is Biden doing almost nothing to help them? He thinks some sanctions are going to stop Putin? I love paying $5 a gallon to “stick it to Putin” as much as the next guy, but is it going to stop the war?

If simple farmers and Instagram models are winning against the Russians, then imagine how fast and easy it would be for us to win a war against Russia. Biden is a great Commander-in-Chief and Blinken is a military genius, just look at how well they got us out of Afghanistan. And their response to Iran’s missile attack on the US consulate in Iraq, just have the media ignore it say the consulate wasn’t the target, ingenious! We can trust these guys to win a war against nuclear Russia.

So why isn’t Biden doing anything? Is he working for Putin?
Agent, no. Useful idiot, absolutely.

Biden and Trump destroyed America in the same way, they are both leftists. Russia's role is not clear, but Biden is suspected of corruption in Ukraine

The truth is I am a shill for big oil, that is the truth you have presented?

What makes you think lifelong lawyer politicians are honest, looking out for your best interest, yet they make millions while in office?

Solar panels that cover 100's of square miles of land is the answer that saves the earth? The earth that has yet to be damaged?

Tell us how covering the earth, not just covering the earth but destroying plants, trees, animals, insects, how does that destruction by the mile save the earth.

And the Scientific breakthrough, 900 foot tall windmills, now that is real science. 1000's of tons on steel and fiberglass, and you think wow, I can toast my bagel

A fool is the simplest of us all
That is the truth I have presented. Yes. It's obvious that you detest the whole idea of anything that threatens the prominence of fossil fuels. So, that tells me that you are indeed a shill. You are a fool for the status quo. We don't need more of the far right Bullshit that you are selling. 900 foot tall windmills? WTF are you talking about? Typical scare tactics from your employers. Sell your shit someplace else.

No. Joe Biden is not a Russian agent but he plays one, in the basement of the white house
What the hell does that mean? So you are not just a shill for big oil but a Trump cult moron as well? Had you pegged from the start.

150 eh? How do you know that? Because Trump said so? He also said he graduated at the top of his class at Wharton but investigators looked into that claim and his name doesn't appear on any Dean's List, Period. And he has refused to reveal his info. Just like his other claims of wealth and adherence to tax laws which he also has refused to reveal.. Being that he is a pathological Liar nobody with an IQ above single digits would actually believe any of what he has to say.

And BTW I Can PROVE everything I've said.

While I was off by a few points, it is a very few points. Donald Trump by no means has a low IQ. This is verifiable not just in the link below but many others. However, grossly and maliciously downplaying someone else's intelligence in order to support one's own subjective sentiments, well...that indeed might suggest a low IQ...or a pathological liar.

Thanks, and touche.

While I was off by a few points, it is a very few points. Donald Trump by no means has a low IQ. This is verifiable not just in the link below but many others. However, grossly and maliciously downplaying someone else's intelligence in order to support one's own subjective sentiments, well...that indeed might suggest a low IQ...or a pathological liar.

Thanks, and touche.

Your guy was so fuckin' proud that he passed an idiot competency test, remember that? "Person, woman, man. camera, TV!!" He was bragging about that as if it was the Bar exam. LOL BTW, to support a lie from someone who is a pathological Liar and has lied on camera over 30,000 times is a sure sign of indoctrination and/or stupidity. Douche'

That is the truth I have presented. Yes. It's obvious that you detest the whole idea of anything that threatens the prominence of fossil fuels.
Except, the use of fossil fuels go up, increase, because green clean renewable energy us a brand new market for the products derived some oil.

You keep putting words and thoughts into my head based on your pre-conceived, prejudices.

That is a form of bigotry.

Once more, green clean renewable energy is a new market for the products derived from fossil fuels, the use of fossil fuels has gone up.

Anyone else think it’s curious that Biden hasn’t sent US troops into Ukraine yet?

Not even a No Fly Zone for Ukraine?

It’s really weird how us on the right get called a “Putin propagandist” or “Russian Agent” for merely saying we shouldn’t be involved in this war. But these same people who call us these things never say the same thing about Biden.

I mean let’s get serious, the lefties are right, you either fully support Ukraine or you support Russia. So why aren’t we doing more? Why is Biden doing almost nothing to help them? He thinks some sanctions are going to stop Putin? I love paying $5 a gallon to “stick it to Putin” as much as the next guy, but is it going to stop the war?

If simple farmers and Instagram models are winning against the Russians, then imagine how fast and easy it would be for us to win a war against Russia. Biden is a great Commander-in-Chief and Blinken is a military genius, just look at how well they got us out of Afghanistan. And their response to Iran’s missile attack on the US consulate in Iraq, just have the media ignore it say the consulate wasn’t the target, ingenious! We can trust these guys to win a war against nuclear Russia.

So why isn’t Biden doing anything? Is he working for Putin?
The question is, are you Hawk, a Russian asset or agent?

Why the F would you want a nuclear war between the USA and Russia? Why the hell would you want our pilots engaging in one on one battle with Russians?

You are the Russian operative, it seems

900 foot tall windmills? WTF are you talking about? Typical scare tactics from your employers. Sell your shit someplace else.
I have presented facts. I don't attempt to change your mind. I am just showing the casual user of the forums how you have no understanding of what you talk about.

Yes, 900 ft tall. As I stated, and now the want 1500 ft tall wind turbines

Researchers in the US are designing a new wind turbine that will reach 1,574 feet (479 metres) into the sky

How Big Is A Wind Turbine? (Surprising Details) - 2022

https://surgeaccelerator.com › how-big-is-a-wind-turbine
The Vineyard Wind 1 turbines, due in 2022, are 813 feet tall each

Massive 853-foot-tall wind turbines are coming to America ...

https://newatlas.com › energy › vineyard-wind-ge-haliade-x-turbine
Standing 853 ft (260 m) high - as tall as an 85-story building -

Yet Biden has made those claims if we look at biden's plagerism

Your guy was so fuckin' proud that he passed an idiot competency test, remember that? "Person, woman, man. camera, TV!!" He was bragging about that as if it was the Bar exam. LOL BTW, to support a lie from someone who is a pathological Liar and has lied on camera over 30,000 times is a sure sign of indoctrination and/or stupidity. Douche'
I don't really care that much about egos, whether it be Trump's or YOURS. All anybody with half a brain has to do is look at how things are now compared to 4 years ago and realize how we are now sliding into the gutter faster than ever under your geriatric moronic has-been who is ready for a nursing home any day now. History has many examples of Leaders with great arrogance who did in fact do a good job at what they did. Some might even say arrogance is a pre-requisite for getting things done in this world. If you want to go ahead and live the LIE that Biden is somehow making this world such a better place than it was under Trump, there's probably not much anybody can do for you. You are just one blithering idiot among many who alas, no one will ever be able to get through to. The vast majority of people I talk to seem to place people like you in a rapidly DEmerging minority, so you're ignorance really isn't much of my concern.

The question is, are you Hawk, a Russian asset or agent?

Why the F would you want a nuclear war between the USA and Russia? Why the hell would you want our pilots engaging in one on one battle with Russians?

You are the Russian operative, it seems
Who said I want nuclear war with Russia? :cuckoo:
I’m against us being involved at all in that cesspool of a country.

Except, the use of fossil fuels go up, increase, because green clean renewable energy us a brand new market for the products derived some oil.

You keep putting words and thoughts into my head based on your pre-conceived, prejudices.

That is a form of bigotry.

Once more, green clean renewable energy is a new market for the products derived from fossil fuels, the use of fossil fuels has gone up.
I put words or thoughts into your head? How? Through the many holes? Face it, you're a rightie shill and your days are numbered in America.

I don't really care that much about egos, whether it be Trump's or YOURS. All anybody with half a brain has to do is look at how things are now compared to 4 years ago and realize how we are now sliding into the gutter faster than ever under your geriatric moronic has-been who is ready for a nursing home any day now. History has many examples of Leaders with great arrogance who did in fact do a good job at what they did. Some might even say arrogance is a pre-requisite for getting things done in this world. If you want to go ahead and live the LIE that Biden is somehow making this world such a better place than it was under Trump, there's probably not much anybody can do for you. You are just one blithering idiot among many who alas, no one will ever be able to get through to. The vast majority of people I talk to seem to place people like you in a rapidly DEmerging minority, so you're ignorance really isn't much of my concern.
If I'm not much of a concern to you, why the response? And we're not talking about arrogance. We're talking about a scoundrel who has further divided America through his spewing of hatred for anyone or any entity that could hold him accountable. I guarantee that at some time in the not so distant future you will be forced to deny that you ever supported Trump or ever voted for him or risk being exposed for the moronic, indoctrinated fool that you truly are. Apparently you indeed have that half a brain you spoke of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back