Is Joe Biden a Russian Agent?

Anyone else think it’s curious that Biden hasn’t sent US troops into Ukraine yet?

Not even a No Fly Zone for Ukraine?

It’s really weird how us on the right get called a “Putin propagandist” or “Russian Agent” for merely saying we shouldn’t be involved in this war. But these same people who call us these things never say the same thing about Biden.

I mean let’s get serious, the lefties are right, you either fully support Ukraine or you support Russia. So why aren’t we doing more? Why is Biden doing almost nothing to help them? He thinks some sanctions are going to stop Putin? I love paying $5 a gallon to “stick it to Putin” as much as the next guy, but is it going to stop the war?

If simple farmers and Instagram models are winning against the Russians, then imagine how fast and easy it would be for us to win a war against Russia. Biden is a great Commander-in-Chief and Blinken is a military genius, just look at how well they got us out of Afghanistan. And their response to Iran’s missile attack on the US consulate in Iraq, just have the media ignore it say the consulate wasn’t the target, ingenious! We can trust these guys to win a war against nuclear Russia.

So why isn’t Biden doing anything? Is he working for Putin?
LOL.... Love the sarcasms throughout your post in making a point... Cool.

Even a blind man can see facts. You're just bone stupid if you can't see the evil going on here. What are you afraid of?
They got behind a movement to overthrow the social scene, government, the nation's culture, standard's, ideology, patriotism, and other, and they went big time all in on it. They can't turn on their common sense side of the brain in life, because it might actually eat them like a flesh eating bacteria if they do. LOL

So just because Putin has 1,447 nukes ready to fire we should just shout, “Better red than dead,“ throw our hands up and surrender?
No surrender to the red, but trying to prove a political point by testing the situation could get us a nuclear exchange or maybe not. I'm not ready for that, and neither should you be, but actually getting to the bottom of what has transpired in this country over the last ten year's I'm definitely in favor of.

No surrender to the red, but trying to prove a political point by testing the situation could get us a nuclear exchange or maybe not. I'm not ready for that, and neither should you be, but actually getting to the bottom of what has transpired in this country over the last ten year's I'm definitely in favor of.
I think we will stay out of a nuclear war if Putin is sane.

I agree that we need to look at why this country changed so dramatically in the last decade and why some people seem to be above the rule of law.

Biden has way more to do with our situation than corporations do. He targeted the energy market the first day in office and hasn't stopped. So all projected feedstocks and lower prices got scrapped right away, now we are forecasting higher priced feedstocks and it has to be recovered or we close our doors. When the price of fuel goes up, all goods and services that requires transportation will go up as well. It is bad now that the cost to transport is more than the cost of the product being transported in some cases.
Yeah and then there is this where now we learn without a doubt (I already knew), that Trump was absolutely right again on and about this corrupt administration concerning Biden-Hunters dealings in Ukraine before the 2020 election's took place. So here's a recap from October 14, 2020 of Trump making his claims. You all decide.

Should the current president be impeached along with everyone he appointed to office because of his presidency not being legit ???

Otherwise is there anyway to somehow hold a special emergency election to straighten this mess out afterwards ?? If not there should be.

Yet, with all your ranting, you have zero proof.

Trump was a billionaire before he came into office. The one person who did not profit from being president and you have a problem with Trump?
You are so far gone, No amount of knowledge or reality can get through your indoctrination. Just keep on buying all the right wing horseshit and good luck trying to reconcile your stupidity with the truth. I have no more patience with you. You're a lost soul. Sad but becoming more and more common among Trump cultists. Can't snap back to sanity.

I believe that part of Putin's thinking was that with his help and the disinformation campaign, Trump would be reelected and therefore he (Trump) would further weaken NATO. And that Trump would act as an agent of Russia as he always did. But Biden took him by surprise by winning and was putting NATO back together and so he had to act now or forget about it.
Rattle on you crack pot..... If Trump were who or what you claim, then he would have been jailed long before he was able to do the great things that he done in this country, but nope y'all lied, and Trump lives on as he should live on. Until you can prove Trump a Russian agent, then you are just full of hot air huffing and a puffing like a blowhard that can't even blow up a birthday balloon.

Rattle on you crack pot..... If Trump were who or what you claim, then he would have been jailed long before he was able to do the great things that he done in this country, but nope y'all lied, and Trump lives on as he should live on. Until you can prove Trump a Russian agent, then you are just full of hot air huffing and a puffing like a blowhard that can't even blow up a birthday balloon.
Another happy cultist? Moron.

You are so far gone, No amount of knowledge or reality can get through your indoctrination. Just keep on buying all the right wing horseshit and good luck trying to reconcile your stupidity with the truth. I have no more patience with you. You're a lost soul. Sad but becoming more and more common among Trump cultists. Can't snap back to sanity.
And thank god all you can do, in ignorance, is attack me personally, which is all I need, so that all can see that you have no facts, that you must completely ignore all the facts in every post I have made.

Thank you for showing yourself as the ignorant, the hateful, the irrational.

And thank god all you can do, in ignorance, is attack me personally, which is all I need, so that all can see that you have no facts, that you must completely ignore all the facts in every post I have made.

Thank you for showing yourself as the ignorant, the hateful, the irrational.
And you are like someone trapped in a glass bubble. You can clearly see the corruption that was the Trump administration but the stink of it all is something you are oblivious to. Those of us outside of that bubble are fully aware of the smell. So, just stay in there with the rest of the deniers and be blissful in your ignorance. Enjoy.

Birthday balloon? Are they different from just plain old balloons? Do you sell them? If so, how much for 5 of them. Then I can celebrate 5 years of ignorance for the cult! I'll save a spot for you right up front so you can see the big orange clown up close. Be sure to give him a big kiss on his carp lips!

And you are like someone trapped in a glass bubble. You can clearly see the corruption that was the Trump administration but the stink of it all is something you are oblivious to. Those of us outside of that bubble are fully aware of the smell. So, just stay in there with the rest of the deniers and be blissful in your ignorance. Enjoy.
yes, hunter biden, making millions in the Ukraine, and then Vice President Joe Biden, threatens to withhold billions of dollars from the Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor investigating his son.

How did Hunter Biden get a million dollar a year job just months after getting kicked out of the Navy for using drugs?

Birthday balloon? Are they different from just plain old balloons? Do you sell them? If so, how much for 5 of them. Then I can celebrate 5 years of ignorance for the cult! I'll save a spot for you right up front so you can see the big orange clown up close. Be sure to give him a big kiss on his carp lips!
You know that you are full of it just like any other leftist crack pot is these days. Better go ask your good buddy Biden for some balloons that's been made simple to blow up. Then you and him can release them as you watch him looking on in awe as the balloons fly around the room in his amazement.

yes, hunter biden, making millions in the Ukraine, and then Vice President Joe Biden, threatens to withhold billions of dollars from the Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor investigating his son.

How did Hunter Biden get a million dollar a year job just months after getting kicked out of the Navy for using drugs?
See now. If I did what you just did you'd say "you're changing the subject!" But since it's you doing it it's just great? Hypocrite! But as long as we're on that subject, the day either Biden gives classified info to Russians in the Oval Office, you can piss and moan about them. In the meantime, stay in your bubble and this time at least try to keep your eyes open. You are an oil co. Shill and a Trump cult ignoramus. There is no doubt about that.

You know that you are full of it just like any other leftist crack pot is these days. Better go ask your good buddy Biden for some balloons that's been made simple to blow up. Then you and him can release them as you watch him looking on in awe as the balloons fly around the room in his amazement.
What a lame attempt at humor. But, your intelligence level explains a lot. It also explains why you are a cult member.

Anyone else think it’s curious that Biden hasn’t sent US troops into Ukraine yet?
No. I know the reason why.
Not even a No Fly Zone for Ukraine?
Same thing.
It’s really weird how us on the right get called a “Putin propagandist” or “Russian Agent” for merely saying we shouldn’t be involved in this war.
No. You are called that because you are supporting Trump who is praising putin. Drnybtrump his oxygen and be patriot.
But these same people who call us these things never say the same thing about Biden.
Thats because he hasn't bern licking the arse of putin like Trump did.
I mean let’s get serious, the lefties are right, you either fully support Ukraine or you support Russia. So why aren’t we doing more?
Thats right. You gophers have supported freedom and democracy forever. Now your dear leader is still crying over his defeat, you blindly support him and the communists by association. You could publicly support Ukraine but that would nean cutting Trump lose.
Why is Biden doing almost nothing to help them?
He is doing everything he is allowed under the nato thing. You are an ignorant hate filled idiot or you haven't been paying attention.
He thinks some sanctions are going to stop Putin? I love paying $5 a gallon to “stick it to Putin” as much as the next guy, but is it going to stop the war?
In a previous sentence you said he isn't doing anything now you admit the sanctions and you don't know what effect they are having either.
If simple farmers and Instagram models are winning against the Russians, then imagine how fast and easy it would be for us to win a war against Russia.
Simple alright. How would they be winning against Russia? What would those lard assess know about russia?
You complain about the sanctions are not enough but stupidly suggest instagram models are winning the war. How do you think dopey?
Biden is a great Commander-in-Chief and Blinken is a military genius, just look at how well they got us out of Afghanistan.
Blinken is not a brilliant strategist. Biden put a stop to the war. No more troops getting killed for no reason. Why aren't you sending aid to those rag headed murderers? Ay? You hypocrite.
And their response to Iran’s missile attack on the US consulate in Iraq, just have the media ignore it say the consulate wasn’t the target, ingenious! We can trust these guys to win a war against nuclear Russia.
No. We shouldn't because America is not at war with Russia. Youve adopted that silly stance to blacken bidens name. Try again.
So why isn’t Biden doing anything? Is he working for Putin?
There it is again. You couldn't help yourself but associate Biden with Russia. Where do you nuts get that shit from?
He would likely to be pally with putin when he is supporting Ukraine in a war against him.
Youre a complete idiot.
Youre paranoid about Biden.

Seems like Hawk and other righties on here are itching for a war with Russia. Nothing could go wrong there, right? LOL
We don't know what's happening with Biden and our NATO partners. I'm sure they are funneling weapons to Ukraine. Why do these GOP morons always opt for war? Did we learn nothing from IRAQ? I feel terrible for Ukraine but we are doing what we can given the circumstances. Two heavily armed Nuclear Powers have to walk on eggshells at this time. Anything could trigger Putin because he's almost a nuts as Trump and almost as impulsive. It's so easy to say Let's go to war! But anyone who has experienced war knows better than to play cowboy at times like these.

Here ya go, Sonny LOL

This from fivethirtyeight dot com.

Corporate farms are important in specific farming niches. Corporations have more of a presence in cattle feedlots, fruit and nut farms, and the chicken industry, according to James MacDonald, chief of the Structure, Technology and Productivity branch of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Economic Research Service. Even in those sectors, though, family farms typically account for a large majority of production.

BTW to incorporate is not the same as being part of corporate America. It simply protects family farmers from certain personal liabilities. Okay son?
it is the same, they are all corporations, the top 20 farms in my county are all corporations

it is the same, they are all corporations, the top 20 farms in my county are all corporations
I used to own and run a horse farm. I was incorporated and the only employess were my family. That's hardly the same as a fortune 500 corp. Are you really that dim? Now there are LLC's to protect the owner from going under. Limited Liability Corporations. Again, a family can register and insure as an LLC and they aren't tied to a major corp. Just go to DEPT OF AGRICULTURE website and you will see that the vast majority of farms are still family owned and operated.

See now. If I did what you just did you'd say "you're changing the subject!" But since it's you doing it it's just great? Hypocrite! But as long as we're on that subject, the day either Biden gives classified info to Russians in the Oval Office, you can piss and moan about them. In the meantime, stay in your bubble and this time at least try to keep your eyes open. You are an oil co. Shill and a Trump cult ignoramus. There is no doubt about that.
You been changing the subject since you began your attack.

And again, Oil companies profit from green clean energy. It is a new market for thier products.

Oil companies do not lobby against wind turbines or solar panels. You incorrectly think they do.

Forum List

Back