Zone1 Is Jew-hate so vicious that the Israeli team is at risk at the Olympics?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
For those too young, or too ignorant, antisemites broke into the quarters of the Israeli Olympics team in 1972 and murdered as many as they could. Will the Israelis be safe this summer from crazed antisemitic barbarians and U.N. employees*? Will the IDF guard them?

*U.N. employees were found to have participated in the savage murder of Jews on Ocrober 7th.

The UN is in deep shit. Trump is going to come down hard on them. We should be threatening to leave it if we ever see another bad word or sanction against Israel again. If i was Trump, i would have that fuckwad jew hating UN head assassinated.

For those too young, or too ignorant, antisemites broke into the quarters of the Israeli Olympics team in 1972 and murdered as many as they could. Will the Israelis be safe this summer from crazed antisemitic barbarians and U.N. employees*? Will the IDF guard them?

*U.N. employees were found to have participated in the savage murder of Jews on Ocrober 7th.

It really seems that Israelis are never completely safe. There is always some faction trying to kill them.

Do you have any explanation why that is?

It really seems that Israelis are never completely safe. There is always some faction trying to kill them.

Do you have any explanation why that is?
Resentment and jealousy that a small minority that has been persecuted for more than 2,000 years overcomes it to rise to a high level of success (as a group).

What is your theory?

Last edited:
Were I Trump I'd tell my UN ambassador to let the UN members know that they have 30 days to leave the country....It's nothing but a nest of spies anyway....They can reform it someplace else or not on their dime.

Excellent question that had never crossed my mind.

The Olympics will be held in July.

Maybe the degree of danger depends on the eventual outcome of the current situation in Gaza.

In any case, I think that the situation will be very dangerous for Israeli athletes and officials and visitors.

The UN is in deep shit. Trump is going to come down hard on them. We should be threatening to leave it if we ever see another bad word or sanction against Israel again. If i was Trump, i would have that fuckwad jew hating UN head assassinated.
Well, we can’t assassinate, but we sure as hell can kick them out of NY. That’s some mighty expensive waterfront property the Jew-haters are occupying. Maybe WE should run THEM into the sea…..the East River.

Excellent question that had never crossed my mind.

The Olympics will be held in July.

Maybe the degree of danger depends on the eventual outcome of the current situation in Gaza.

In any case, I think that the situation will be very dangerous for Israeli athletes and officials and visitors.
I don’t think the GAZA situation will be resolved by July. The terrorists show no sign of willingness to surrender and return any surviving hostages.

And even if the situation IS resolved by July, you know how brainwashed so many of the Palestinians are. I don’t see why they’d stop wanting to kill Jews just because the war has ended.

And yes, very dangerous. And not just in their sleeping quarters, where is where the Jew-haters got the athletes 50 years ago. Right on the field, as well.

Resentment and jealousy that a small minority that has been persecuted for more than 2,000 overcomes it to rise to a high level of success (as a group).

What is your theory?
Part of it may be due to their belief that they are God's "chosen people" upon whom special privileges have been conferred, including the right to proclaim an exclusive "homeland" for themselves. This has resulted in a kind of "dual citizenship" theory which calls into question their allegiance to the countries in which they reside.

Well, we can’t assassinate, but we sure as hell can kick them out of NY. That’s some mighty expensive waterfront property the Jew-haters are occupying. Maybe WE should run THEM into the sea…..the East River.
Personally, i vote we do the river thing AND assassination. :dunno:

Part of it may be due to their belief that they are God's "chosen people" upon whom special privileges have been conferred, including the right to proclaim an exclusive "homeland" for themselves. This has resulted in a kind of "dual citizenship" which has called into question their allegiance to the countries in which they reside.
I don’t think most Jews think that. I certainly never even thought about it. In fact, I don’t believe the phrase was ever uttered in my home or my synogogue.

But non-Jews kept bringing it up, so I asked my mother one time. She told me that we were chosen to follow the Law - and that it didn’t mean we were better than others.

And as far as the homeland, I think that the antisemitism raging around the world shows why we need a homeland.

Finally, I never knew any Jew with dual citizenship.

I don’t think the GAZA situation will be resolved by July. The terrorists show no sign of willingness to surrender and return any surviving hostages.

And even if the situation IS resolved by July, you know how brainwashed so many of the Palestinians are. I don’t see why they’d stop wanting to kill Jews just because the war has ended.
The Palestinian people are never going to want to stop killing Zionists.
Mainly because the Zionists are never going to return the stolen land. That's just the facts Lisa; it's not stating who is right and who is wrong. The Zionist regime is claiming 'spoils of war'.
And yes, very dangerous. And not just in their sleeping quarters, where is where the Jew-haters got the athletes 50 years ago. Right on the field, as well.

Mainly because the Zionists are never going to return the stolen land. That's just the facts Lisa; it's not stating who is right and who is wrong. The Zionist regime is claiming 'spoils of war'.
Thats why Israel should kill them all. That would completely solve their problem.

Ah! I knew it was a trick question - coming from a liberal antisemite such as yourself.

But let’s not derail the thread for the antisemites to swarm in. The topic is whether the Israeli Olympic team is at risk from savage Palestinians or their supporters, and whether Jew-haters will commit another Munich ‘72, or October 7th.

Off-topic posts telling us why Jews are so rotten will be reported for removal.

Ah! I knew it was a trick question - coming from a liberal antisemite such as yourself.

But let’s not derail the thread for the antisemites to swarm in. The topic is whether the Israeli Olympic team is at risk from savage Palestinians or their supporters, and whether Jew-haters will commit another Munich ‘72, or October 7th.

Off-topic posts telling us why Jews are so rotten will be reported for removal.
I think the bigger risk is in some countries boycotting the Olympics if the Zionist regime isn't excluded.
Let's just hope it all ends peacefully!

I think the bigger risk is in some countries boycotting the Olympics if the Zionist regime isn't excluded.
Let's just hope it all ends peacefully!
True….there are a lot of antisemites who might choose to boycott. Fine by me.

The risk still remains for the Jews on the Israeli team.

Forum List

Back