Zone1 Is Jew-hate so vicious that the Israeli team is at risk at the Olympics?

True….there are a lot of antisemites who might choose to boycott. Fine by me.

The risk still remains for the Jews on the Israeli team.
I would suggest that the rest of the world would see it differently.

The risk still remains for the Israelis on the Jewish team.

I would suggest that the rest of the world would see it differently.

The risk still remains for the Israelis on the Jewish team.
Well, there are a lot of antisemites. Fortunately, most Americans side with Israel.

So maybe it's about Israel and land theft and not about Jews. After all, no Jews here are being targeted for assassination.
Well not yet….but there are calls for it.

And antisemites did do it previously, and the liberal social media is siding against Israel. There’s a lot of hate being spread by Jew-haters.

Resentment and jealousy that a small minority that has been persecuted for more than 2,000 years overcomes it to rise to a high level of success (as a group).

What is your theory?

Well Lisa, perhaps if you could explain your irrational hatred of racial minorities you might have an answer to the question. I see no difference between your hatred of blacks, and anti-semitism. Both are displays of irrational behaviours.

Personally, I don't understand how anyone can hate people they don't know or who have never done them wrong. It seems some people need to look down on others to feel good about themselves.

el midgetron

The big Muslim influx into London has turned the citizens against Jews, and it’s happening here as well.
It's hisotry being rewritten. For some reason it's repeated many times throughout history. I suspect there's a reason why Zionists don't get along well with others.

Don't blame Jews, it's more complicated than that.

It really seems that Israelis are never completely safe. There is always some faction trying to kill them.

Do you have any explanation why that is?
for insight---read the koran and the 'new testament' and review history

It's hisotry being rewritten. For some reason it's repeated many times throughout history. I suspect there's a reason why Zionists don't get along well with others.

ZIONISTS get along fine with Buddhists, Hindus, Zoroastrians and people
of the various chinese and japanese sects. Review history the scriptural
writings of christians and muslims

For those too young, or too ignorant, antisemites broke into the quarters of the Israeli Olympics team in 1972 and murdered as many as they could. Will the Israelis be safe this summer from crazed antisemitic barbarians and U.N. employees*? Will the IDF guard them?

*U.N. employees were found to have participated in the savage murder of Jews on Ocrober 7th.

Like at Munich? Probably.

Because of the killing of the food aid workers by the IDF, some terrorists may consider that as the last straw.

Many people probably feel that Israel would be very wise to bypass this year's Olympics in France. (And don't forget: Arab terrorists have committed various attacks in France in recent years.)

Why wouldn't the currently most hated group on the planet expect trouble ?

Their compliant, inexperienced and badly trained emissaries have so far killed around 33,000 people and starved and tortured countless others .
Do they just expect a stern admonishment?

”Zionists” is the antisemitic code word for Jews, since virtually all Jews support Israel’s right to exist.

And, question: do you suspect there’s a reason why no Arab country wants the Palestinians in THEIR country?

”Zionists” is the antisemitic code word for Jews, since virtually all Jews support Israel’s right to exist.
No, the Zionists are the evil ones and other Jews shouldn't be condemned with them.
And, question: do you suspect there’s a reason why no Arab country wants the Palestinians in THEIR country?
Arabs and all other people of fairness and decency, want the Palestinian people to have their own land that was granted to them by the United Nations. Americans ignore that truth.

Forum List

Back