"The rich pollute, the poor suffer" - The Economist

None of those pictures are of pollution. That's just shitty areas full of garbage.

pollution - noun
the presence in or introduction into the environment of a substance or thing that has harmful or poisonous effects

Is there anyone who would state that piling trash on top of garbage everywhere and living with it is not "harmful"? Do you live in such a condition?

Article after article cites the "pollution of the ocean" with trash and plastic.
Some people try so hard to be right without thinking things through and using common sense. The dictionary is a good place to start when you're unsure of what you will say.

Last edited:
While reading Bjorn Lomborg's book, False Alarm - How Climate Change Panic Costs US Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet, I came across a strange sentence. "The rich pollute, the poor suffer." Doing a search, I found it in an article by The Economist magazine headed with these exact words, and did some research on what I think of as pollution.

View attachment 902602

View attachment 902604
Worst Slum -Kiberia, Kenya

View attachment 902609
#2 Mathare, Kenya

View attachment 902611
#3 Kawangware, Kenya

View attachment 902612
#4 Ajegunie, Nigeria

View attachment 902613
#5 Kangame, Kenya

View attachment 902615
#6 Khayelitsha, South Africa

View attachment 902617
Orangi, Pakistan - World's Largest Slum 2.4 million

View attachment 902618
#7 Ciudad Neza, Mexico 1.2 million residents

View attachment 902620
#8 Dharavi, India 1 million

View attachment 902621Rocinha, Brazil 200,000

View attachment 902606
#10 Makoko, Nigeria - 300,000

900,000.000 Humans live in the world's slums. They care NOTHING about climate change panic. Moreover, the rich did not pollute these horrific slums.
The elites of globalism are comparing climate change to poverty as to charge the richer nations massive trillions of dollars to makes us poorer using climate change as an excuse to transfer to poorer nations. They want a global tax. Ther are now some forms of it. The global tax will continue to grow their goal of world government. In all of this the rich do not pay anything. The working class of the richer nations do. Their concern for those in poorer areas may be lip service as they have plans for population reduction anyway.

Imagine that stench.
stanleyroberts-wtf.gif

"Why is it that the nicest neighborhoods are where the busy hard-working folks live while the yards and houses and neighborhoods are so dilapidated and overgrown where the people are jobless and poor, who often have much more free time to groom and tidy up their surroundings, compared to their wealthier counterparts?" - Earl Nightingale

While reading Bjorn Lomborg's book, False Alarm - How Climate Change Panic Costs US Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet, I came across a strange sentence. "The rich pollute, the poor suffer." Doing a search, I found it in an article by The Economist magazine headed with these exact words, and did some research on what I think of as pollution.

View attachment 902602

View attachment 902604
Worst Slum -Kiberia, Kenya

View attachment 902609
#2 Mathare, Kenya

View attachment 902611
#3 Kawangware, Kenya

View attachment 902612
#4 Ajegunie, Nigeria

View attachment 902613
#5 Kangame, Kenya

View attachment 902615
#6 Khayelitsha, South Africa

View attachment 902617
Orangi, Pakistan - World's Largest Slum 2.4 million

View attachment 902618
#7 Ciudad Neza, Mexico 1.2 million residents

View attachment 902620
#8 Dharavi, India 1 million

View attachment 902621Rocinha, Brazil 200,000

View attachment 902606
#10 Makoko, Nigeria - 300,000

900,000.000 Humans live in the world's slums. They care NOTHING about climate change panic. Moreover, the rich did not pollute these horrific slums.
That's great but extrapolate from last week's storm damage in Texas to solar farms and think how much pollution is now leaching into the water system....hold on!!... Now realize what Biden did over a month ago

. A total of 22 million acres of public lands in the West would be open to utility-scale solar development under a plan proposed by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) on Jan. 17

Forum List

Back