Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.
Spoiled entitled fuck.

Please don't talk about our president in such a manner. He came by his half billion dollar inheritance honestly!

86e94577f20ec59d6083c8611e9439c3.jpg

Please don't talk about our president in such a manner. He came by his half billion dollar inheritance honestly!

He never had a half-billion dollars. His father wasn't worth near that, and the inheritance money was divided among Donald and several of his siblings. A granddaughter also sued for some of that money, but the results of that suit were never released to the public.

He never had a half-billion dollars. His father wasn't worth near that, and the inheritance money was divided among Donald and several of his siblings. A granddaughter also sued for some of that money, but the results of that suit were never released to the public.

Nonsense ^ :)

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.
it has nothing to do whether its right or wrong,,, its just a reality if you live in a high population area,,,

dont like it just move or get together with the powers that be and increase the amount of polling places,,,

I lived in the most populated city of New York and have never found that waiting to vote for more than twenty minutes or less.
If Democrats want to slow the process it's because they want to make it difficult to vote.

Of course coming from the New York Slimes. Certainly their credibility is supect just as CNN, MSM, NBC, and ABC are.

Of course coming from the New York Slimes. Certainly their credibility is supect just as CNN, MSM, NBC, and ABC are.

They HAVE HIS TAXES. Sucks to be you and Dear Leader right about now huh?

So the VA is against trump?

I don't know what goes on there, but hospitals who treat Covid patients do get extra money from the federal government. I'm not sure about the VA. However a few weeks after his death, my cousin got a call from the VA to ask what he thought about the treatment his father received. My cousin told them he was treated fine, but..........

The person he spoke with told my cousin his complaint was far from the only one. A lot of families of people who died there wanted to know how their relative could have gotten Covid when like my Uncle, they never left the house or were ever in contact with anybody that had Covid.
They got it at the VA?

And no, you won’t get the bush tax break you got if biden wins. Biden isn’t trying to win your vote he’s worrying about struggling middle class people. The gap between the rich and poor needs to be fixed. So rich people will pay higher taxes so your college won’t be so expensive. This is how liberals fight against the greedy rich.

So tax the greedy rich people and give that money to the greedy colleges?
No give it to the students. Listen, we can fix this. Things are out of control. The rich are getting too rich and powerful don't you agree?

AMERICA'S VAST middle class, the undervalued force that has stabilized and moderated American society and politics, is shrinking right before the worried eyes of economists.

During the 1980s, the rules that govern the economic fortunes of Americans were quietly and perhaps permanently rewritten. Economists now report that the boom years of the 1980s were a bust for fully half of all Americans. At the same time, the safety net of social programs for the nation's poor was replaced by a safety net for the rich, speeding the decline of the middle class.

The result: an extraordinary 20 percent shrinkage in the proportion of middle-income Americans during the 1980s, according to a new analysis of two decades of data that track the changing fortunes of American families.

And that was written in 1991. It's even more true today.

Like I keep telling you, I'm okay with this. I'm making almost 6 figures and I have no debt. I pay around $500 a month in all my bills plus my $350 a month lease. Car insurance. Let's just say my bills are $12,000 a year no more no less. America is great for me now. Could have been greater if Trump didn't start his trade war with China in 2019.

And no, you won’t get the bush tax break you got if biden wins. Biden isn’t trying to win your vote he’s worrying about struggling middle class people. The gap between the rich and poor needs to be fixed. So rich people will pay higher taxes so your college won’t be so expensive. This is how liberals fight against the greedy rich.

No give it to the students. Listen, we can fix this. Things are out of control. The rich are getting too rich and powerful don't you agree?

AMERICA'S VAST middle class, the undervalued force that has stabilized and moderated American society and politics, is shrinking right before the worried eyes of economists.

During the 1980s, the rules that govern the economic fortunes of Americans were quietly and perhaps permanently rewritten. Economists now report that the boom years of the 1980s were a bust for fully half of all Americans. At the same time, the safety net of social programs for the nation's poor was replaced by a safety net for the rich, speeding the decline of the middle class.

The result: an extraordinary 20 percent shrinkage in the proportion of middle-income Americans during the 1980s, according to a new analysis of two decades of data that track the changing fortunes of American families.

Like I keep telling you, I'm okay with this. I'm making almost 6 figures and I have no debt. I pay around $500 a month in all my bills plus my $350 a month lease. Car insurance. Let's just say my bills are $12,000 a year no more no less. America is great for me now. Could have been greater if Trump didn't start his trade war with China in 2019.
The same economists that were hailing GW when Wall Street was making out like a bandit.
They get paid to spew their soft knowledge.

Ray you don't understand the rich started waging war on us starting in the 70's. Guys like Reagan and Jack Welch. And they've got you fighting for them. Any time we say anything you cry class warfare. And you went along with bashing and breaking unions. You went along with them not giving pensions anymore. Meanwhile now they give themselves golden parachutes. Ray, wake the fuck up!

Ray you don't understand the rich started waging war on us starting in the 70's. Guys like Reagan and Jack Welch. And they've got you fighting for them. Any time we say anything you cry class warfare. And you went along with bashing and breaking unions. You went along with them not giving pensions anymore. Meanwhile now they give themselves golden parachutes. Ray, wake the fuck up!

The same economists that were hailing GW when Wall Street was making out like a bandit.
So the middle class is not shrinking and struggling? Was it when Obama was president? Was it when GW was president?

Don't forget the war on the middle class is fought in phases. Reagan did his damage, but then Bush stepped it up a level. He stopped going after illegal employers. Remember jobs Americans won't do? GW saw tons of corporations go overseas. No shit the stock market did well. Renigging on all those pensions, new lower wages to foreign workers. Yea, Wallstreet loved it.

Your comment seems more like you are trying to change the subject or distract from the point I was trying to make. I pointed out that the American middle class has been struggling since the 70's and you come back with "oh those same economists who hailed GW when Wall Street was making out like a bandit?

What do you want me to do with that comment you made? It's horseshit.

Oh no. Hunter Biden again? Dude, do you know what Eric and Don Jr. have been doing?

Talk about a conservative trying to change the subject. Republicans always have to control the message. They don't reply thoughfully. They change the subject. Distract. Confuse. Say stupid shit that changes the conversation. Fucking idiots.

That reminds me of when the Stock Market was up on Obama's watch. Republicans said it didn't matter. The economy wasn't really good because

Lots of people were unemployed and not being counted. They didn't believe the unemployment numbers until Trump got in.

The debt was high. It's higher now.

Growth on Obama was under 3%. 2019 Trump had 2.3% growth.

Obama wasn't adding enough jobs. He added more than Trump did

The Feds wouldn't raise interest rates. They didn't on Trump's watch either.

Blue collar was struggling. Not much changed for them in the last few years. We see they had no savings when the pandemic hit. So they must have spent their trump tax breaks and continued to not have any savings because they just aren't making enough like when the Big 3 were in America. Today Walmart is the largest employer. What do they pay an hour?

You are assuming that part of that middle-class never went to upper-class, and that they all went down. Sorry, but there's no truth in that. The unions have been in decline since the 80's because they were costing us too many jobs leaving for overseas. Automation and technology replaced human beings and still are as we speak. The 1970's are gone and never coming back. Too much competition is why wage increases slowed down. You're not going to find that great union job paying $25.00 an hour with great benefits to spin nuts onto bolts. Those days went out with the dial phone.

Anybody who is not in the middle-class can join anytime they like. Learn a trade, go to school, learn a vocation. The problem with our economy is that Americans got cheap, and we got lazy. We don't care about buying an American product to support our own, we care about getting the cheapest product no matter what. As a landlord, I've never seen it this great for us than the last ten years. Younger people don't want to own homes. Home ownership means clearing the snow off the driveway, cutting the lawn during the summer, fixing the roof when it leaks, dealing with a hot water tank that went on the fritz. That makes it great for me because rental units dramatically increased in price due to supply and demand.

Blue collar was struggling. Not much changed for them in the last few years. We see they had no savings when the pandemic hit. So they must have spent their trump tax breaks and continued to not have any savings because they just aren't making enough like when the Big 3 were in America. Today Walmart is the largest employer. What do they pay an hour?

But ask yourself: how many of those with no savings have the newest smart phone? Cell phone plans for their family? Own more than one vehicle? Have the highest speed internet and 400 channel cable or satellite? How many times do they eat out a month?

How are the rich waging war on me? I haven't felt it yet. Yes, I support breaking the unions. Why? Because as a truck driver, I had to deliver crates to the companies forced to leave the state or country just to GTF away from them. They couldn't compete with union wages and benefits because YOU won't buy their products. If given the choice, I would rather see non-union companies than no companies at all. Wouldn't you?

They got it at the VA?

No, because the first thing they do is test you to make sure they don't bed you with people that don't have it. You have to have Covid for a number of days before it will show up on any test. When my father found out, that's what his doctor told him. He suggested just quarantine, and if no problems develop between 5 and 8 days, it's likely he didn't have it, and he didn't.

Do you think you're the first to pull that leftist trick; providing sites you have to subscribe to?

But news reports show that it’s a bit of a mystery how much Trump inherited from his father, Fred Sr. When he died in 1999, the New York Times reported that "his estate has been estimated by the family at $250 million to $300 million." The New York Daily News reported at the time that the estate was worth $100 million to $300 million based on family estimates.

The New York Times reported Jan. 2 that Fred Sr.’s will "divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, ‘other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.’ "

Some of the grandchildren sued, and an "amicable" settlement was worked out.

A National Journal writer, S.V. Dáte, estimated Trump started with $40 million in 1974 when he became president of his father’s real estate company. By one estimate, the firm was worth about $200 million. Divided among Donald Trump and his four siblings, each would have received $40 million.

But the company wasn’t liquidated that year, so Trump didn’t receive that as cash.

Forum List

Back