Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

Moving offshore would apply to all equally.

Why were tariffs only on certain items from a certain country as opposed to all?

The tariffs were assigned to products from companies in countries that wouldn't work with the President on better trade deals. If they tariff our incoming products, it's pretty unfair that we don't do the same to their products here.

How's that worked?

How's that worked?

Supposedly pretty well, especially where Mexico and Canada are concerned, but to be totally honest, I don't follow exactly what's going on. However I do understand the basics of it, and it seems to be good.

The problem in our country is Americans don't buy their own products. We choose to buy products from other countries that offer them cheaper. If foreign made prices did increase due to tariffs, then that makes it less competitive for American companies to sell their products here.

After Italy got hit hard with Covid, it was discovered that their companies were bringing in Chinese workers, particularly from Wuhan. So it's written, Italians resist buying products that do not have the Made in Italy label. Since the people of Italy wouldn't buy products manufactured in China, they brought the Chinese people there to do the work, and that created a major problem for them when the virus came out.

The Better Question is,

Is it right that Governors Mandate Unconstitutional Orders upon a Free People, and force millions out of work, and deny their citizens any redress of grievances, and impose a defacto taxation without representation government system of tyranny for the sole purposes of trying to rig an election for their hand picked Globalist Puppet?
What unconstitutional orders? A pandemic is happening. Yes if bad citizens are putting good citizens at risk of dying the government can step in and legislate policies like wear a mask and no strip clubs.

Look, child of Hell. We know who you are, and we know the Evil that possesses you. We know that you live to lie 24-7, and we know that you long for The New 666 World Order, and pray to The Darkness for your Messiah AntiChrist to appear and rule over the entire world

There is no Pandemic. An Pandemic does not have a mortality rate or 1\10th of 1%. There is no just, moral, ethical, legal, or Constitutional cause or reason to shut down the entire world's economy over The Flu.

More people die from smoking cigarettes and from drugs and alcohol.

Take heart though, The Book of Revelation states that God removes His restraining hand and allows The Evil Left full control of The World, and The AntiChrist as their Messiah.

But that also means that Hell will be reigning on Earth, and your Evil Messiah's Kingdom will be cursed and destroyed within 7 years.

Then you, and all of your evil friends, and your false Messiah, and all of your policies like UN Agenda 2030, Depopulation, The Green New Deal will be destroyed.

Then the Judgment Day when The Earth is rid of you all once and for all.

So if you do find a way to cheat your way to The White House, Lie and Steal your way in to The Oval Office, I know that your demise and destruction is just that much closer, and that our redemption, those who love Jesus Christ, The Prince of Peace is so much closer to establishing His Kingdom of Peace and destroying your wicked rule of tyranny and deception.
Idiot! I could get it and die. I don't want to take the chance like Herman Cain did.
You can get many things and die, the flu is merely one of them....idiot.
Yea and it's going around bigly right now. Worse here than any other country.

Why are we doing so bad? Leadership

You wackos are brainwashed......US has a low mortality rate....2.6% to Canada's 4.9%...wait, the article doesn't say that? And they don't test to nearly the amount we do either. The US has a lower mortality rate than the global average you should do more research instead of allowing the wind to blow through your ears.
All in all 1 out of every 20 people get infected then out of that 1 in 20 anothe 1 out of 20 requires hospitalization
Approximately 2,000 people under the age of 60 who had no serious preexisting conditions have died from this
Like all effective Hoaxes it does have one sinister element to it but that “worst case” is wholly exaggerated to “most likely” and timid people who can’t do math nor stats freak out and demand everyone else be dragged down into fear with them.
Really? Because I know people who have died from this. I don't remember the last time someone I know dying from the flu.

The Better Question is,

Is it right that Governors Mandate Unconstitutional Orders upon a Free People, and force millions out of work, and deny their citizens any redress of grievances, and impose a defacto taxation without representation government system of tyranny for the sole purposes of trying to rig an election for their hand picked Globalist Puppet?
What unconstitutional orders? A pandemic is happening. Yes if bad citizens are putting good citizens at risk of dying the government can step in and legislate policies like wear a mask and no strip clubs.

Look, child of Hell. We know who you are, and we know the Evil that possesses you. We know that you live to lie 24-7, and we know that you long for The New 666 World Order, and pray to The Darkness for your Messiah AntiChrist to appear and rule over the entire world

There is no Pandemic. An Pandemic does not have a mortality rate or 1\10th of 1%. There is no just, moral, ethical, legal, or Constitutional cause or reason to shut down the entire world's economy over The Flu.

Take heart though, The Book of Revelation states that God removes His restraining hand and allows The Evil Left full control of The World, and The AntiChrist as their Messiah.

But that also means that Hell will be reigning on Earth, and your Evil Messiah's Kingdom will be cursed and destroyed within 7 years.

Then you, and all of your evil friends, and your false Messiah, and all of your policies like UN Agenda 2030, Depopulation, The Green New Deal will be destroyed.

So if you do find a way to cheat your way to The White House, Lie and Steal your way in to The Oval Office, I know that your demise and destruction is just that much closer, and that our redemption, those who love Jesus Christ, The Prince of Peace is so much closer to establishing His Kingdom of Peace and destroying your wicked rule of tyranny and deception.
Idiot! I could get it and die. I don't want to take the chance like Herman Cain did.

You wackos are brainwashed......US has a low mortality rate....2.6% to Canada's 4.9%...wait, the article doesn't say that? And they don't test to nearly the amount we do either. The US has a lower mortality rate than the global average you should do more research instead of allowing the wind to blow through your ears.
All in all 1 out of every 20 people get infected then out of that 1 in 20 anothe 1 out of 20 requires hospitalization
Approximately 2,000 people under the age of 60 who had no serious preexisting conditions have died from this
Like all effective Hoaxes it does have one sinister element to it but that “worst case” is wholly exaggerated to “most likely” and timid people who can’t do math nor stats freak out and demand everyone else be dragged down into fear with them.
Well impeachment didn't work so they needed a better hoax.....
You're a conspiracy theorist like Trump? Surprised I am not.

So they did get tax breaks for moving overseas. Moving cost write offs. Got it. I didn’t know their name.

Your implication was that one of the reasons they move is because of tax breaks which is totally false. That's not why they move. They move for cheaper labor which Biden's national minimum wage increase to $15.00 an hour will certainly give them reason to flee. Too many costly business regulations which I'm sure will come with a Biden administration. Higher taxes which Biden promised to do, and yes, mandatory healthcare for their workers.

Nobody is going to leave over moving expense write-offs.
While the Trump administration has claimed that the era of U.S. offshoring is “over,” the reality is that the United States has not begun to address the root causes of America’s growing trade deficits and the decline of American manufacturing. Decades of trade, currency, and tax policies that incentivized offshoring, combined with an utter failure to invest adequately in infrastructure and good jobs at home, have contributed to growing inequality and an eroding middle class.

How's that worked?

Supposedly pretty well, especially where Mexico and Canada are concerned, but to be totally honest, I don't follow exactly what's going on. However I do understand the basics of it, and it seems to be good.

The problem in our country is Americans don't buy their own products. We choose to buy products from other countries that offer them cheaper. If foreign made prices did increase due to tariffs, then that makes it less competitive for American companies to sell their products here.

After Italy got hit hard with Covid, it was discovered that their companies were bringing in Chinese workers, particularly from Wuhan. So it's written, Italians resist buying products that do not have the Made in Italy label. Since the people of Italy wouldn't buy products manufactured in China, they brought the Chinese people there to do the work, and that created a major problem for them when the virus came out.

We cant buy our own products because we were giving tax breaks for companies to take their manufacturing to other countries.

The Better Question is,

Well impeachment didn't work so they needed a better hoax.....
You're a conspiracy theorist like Trump? Surprised I am not.
You are just a goofy liberal all mixed up in the head.

The Better Question is,

Really? Because I know people who have died from this. I don't remember the last time someone I know dying from the flu.
We won't be concerned until you and Joe Biden die. People die every day. More people die from Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Abuse.

DemNazis slaughter more innocent babies every year than this flu will ever kill.

The best thing you can do is get on your knees and ask God to forgive you for the lifetime of lies, fornication, blasphemy and a long long list of other sins you commit, and ask for The Blood of Jesus to cover your wickedness.

That way when you die of Alcohol, Self Abortion, Drugs, Tobacco, Stupidity, Obesity, or Old Age, you don't go to Hell where you belong.

The Better Question is,

Well sure if you live in a Democrat led state this little flu virus is like the Plague

No. I have all white neighbors. Many or most of them who are Trump supporters are birthers and trumpbots. Could we test them to see if they are misinformed?

And I wish blue collar poor Americans knew you Republicans would prefer it if they didn't vote.

You know dummies who think Democrats are going to take their guns. Dummies who only vote GOP because they are religious which is the definition of dumb/ignorant/naive/stupid/idiots/fools/brainwashed.

The funny thing is the inner city voters are getting it right. It's the poor white trash who got it wrong.

If it weren't for social wedge issues the poor white trash would have no reason to be voting GOP. Their policies only benefit the rich. Look at red states. Poor whites who vote Republican have no teeth and take more from the Federal Government than they pay and yet they vote GOP? Idiots.

There are rich people who vote GOP and there are rich people who vote Democratic. It's not about being smart. Do you believe we are all in this together? Do you believe in social security and medicare? Public schools? Do you think the rich should pay their fair taxes? Do you want abortion to remain legal? Most people who get abortions are poor. You want the rich to decide if abortion should remain legal?

It's not about being smart. I'm smarter and richer than you and I vote Democratic. Does that make you wrong to vote GOP? Not in your mind. So you should get a vote even though you're an idiot.

I expected such an answer. I know you're richer and smarter than me. Every leftist on USMB is doing well financially, independently wealthy, have their own business or work from home. Me? I'm the only truck driver here.

So people who are propelled by religion vote GOP, and that's dumb and ignorant, but people who vote for the commies believe they can change the climate are not. Gotcha. I have no problem with the rich paying their fair share. What I have a problem with is Democrats believing they are the sole arbiter as to what's fair and what's not.

Speaking of ill informed, the abortion issue is not about legal or illegal, it's about if it's constitutionally protected or not. When the founders were writing the document, do you really think they had killing babies in mind while writing it?
You were a Republican back when Bush was trying to allow Mexican truckers into the USA to break your industry. It was one of the few attacks on labor he didn't get away with because Truck drivers met those Mexican trucks at the border and turned them back. Remember that? So why were you a republican back then? Guns? Abortion? Gays? You're dumb.

They may have turned them back on one day but not after that.

Those Mexican trucks have been on the road since the bush boy years.

So have the Canadian trucks.

I will also point out that all these same people who are so upset with immigrants coming here had absolutely no problem with the bush boy's "guest worker" program. A program that allows immigrants to come here to take American jobs. They didn't keep track of those immigrants so not many of them went back to the nation they came from.
And Ray, a self proclaimed intelligent Republican, who is a truck driver, didn't even know this??? WOW.

I didn't know Trump was letting Mexican truckers in either. I thought Bush tried and the unions stopped him. I didn't know this is happening today. Just like they say Mexicans are only here doing jobs Americans won't do, Ray will admit that there are many American companies who need drivers and can't find them. So I am all for Mexican truck drivers. If Trump and Bush let them in I'm all for Mexican truckers competing with Ray and bringing his wages down.

Or until the middle class has disappeared.
Nobody gives a fuck about "middle class" or keeping up with the Joneses. Damn democrat labor-union cops just need to stay off the property and out of other people's pocketbooks.
Nobody give a fuck about the middle class? You mean you Republicans don't give a fuck about the middle class. That I agree.

Or until the middle class has disappeared.
Nobody gives a fuck about "middle class" or keeping up with the Joneses. Damn democrat labor-union cops just need to stay off the property and out of other people's pocketbooks.
Nobody give a fuck about the middle class? You mean you Republicans don't give a fuck about the middle class. That I agree.
Which "class" will end up paying for Biden's welfare jobs for the dregs? It won't be his rich buddies.

And Ray, a self proclaimed intelligent Republican, who is a truck driver, didn't even know this??? WOW.

I didn't know Trump was letting Mexican truckers in either. I thought Bush tried and the unions stopped him. I didn't know this is happening today. Just like they say Mexicans are only here doing jobs Americans won't do, Ray will admit that there are many American companies who need drivers and can't find them. So I am all for Mexican truck drivers. If Trump and Bush let them in I'm all for Mexican truckers competing with Ray and bringing his wages down.

That's the Democrat way, be against the American people. However if you read my link earlier when you brought this up, it was shown how letting those drivers cross through America will actually help our transportation industry creating even more jobs for Americans. More jobs means higher offers.

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.
Red herring question, since most states offer early voting so no one waits that long.

However under no circumstances should we allow a system that is ripe for corruption like mail in voting.

Then shouldn't the president lead the way and vote in person?
Very poor attack. Normal people going to the voting booth doesn’t require mass amount of secret service men, shutting down and securing the area and putting everyone in danger... even in normal election years ANY president would be irresponsible for doing so... so pleas grow up

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.
Red herring question, since most states offer early voting so no one waits that long.

However under no circumstances should we allow a system that is ripe for corruption like mail in voting.

Then shouldn't the president lead the way and vote in person?
I thought he did vote in person last time. And Melania voted for Hillary

View attachment 404272
In the first election, she probably didn’t want him to win. They lost billions and he went from a beloved celebrity to the most defamed person in US history!

While the Trump administration has claimed that the era of U.S. offshoring is “over,” the reality is that the United States has not begun to address the root causes of America’s growing trade deficits and the decline of American manufacturing. Decades of trade, currency, and tax policies that incentivized offshoring, combined with an utter failure to invest adequately in infrastructure and good jobs at home, have contributed to growing inequality and an eroding middle class.

As soon as I seen the part of "Trump's mishandling the virus" I knew it wasn't worth opening the link. In any case, manufacturing jobs decreased during the Bush era and crashed with the economy. Since mid 2010, it was on the rise until the virus.

Forum List

Back