Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

The Better Question is,

Is it right that Governors Mandate Unconstitutional Orders upon a Free People, and force millions out of work, and deny their citizens any redress of grievances, and impose a defacto taxation without representation government system of tyranny for the sole purposes of trying to rig an election for their hand picked Globalist Puppet?
What unconstitutional orders? A pandemic is happening. Yes if bad citizens are putting good citizens at risk of dying the government can step in and legislate policies like wear a mask and no strip clubs.

Look, child of Hell. We know who you are, and we know the Evil that possesses you. We know that you live to lie 24-7, and we know that you long for The New 666 World Order, and pray to The Darkness for your Messiah AntiChrist to appear and rule over the entire world

There is no Pandemic. An Pandemic does not have a mortality rate or 1\10th of 1%. There is no just, moral, ethical, legal, or Constitutional cause or reason to shut down the entire world's economy over The Flu.

More people die from smoking cigarettes and from drugs and alcohol.

Take heart though, The Book of Revelation states that God removes His restraining hand and allows The Evil Left full control of The World, and The AntiChrist as their Messiah.

But that also means that Hell will be reigning on Earth, and your Evil Messiah's Kingdom will be cursed and destroyed within 7 years.

Then you, and all of your evil friends, and your false Messiah, and all of your policies like UN Agenda 2030, Depopulation, The Green New Deal will be destroyed.

Then the Judgment Day when The Earth is rid of you all once and for all.

So if you do find a way to cheat your way to The White House, Lie and Steal your way in to The Oval Office, I know that your demise and destruction is just that much closer, and that our redemption, those who love Jesus Christ, The Prince of Peace is so much closer to establishing His Kingdom of Peace and destroying your wicked rule of tyranny and deception.
Idiot! I could get it and die. I don't want to take the chance like Herman Cain did.
You can get many things and die, the flu is merely one of them....idiot.
Yea and it's going around bigly right now. Worse here than any other country.

Why are we doing so bad? Leadership

You wackos are brainwashed......US has a low mortality rate....2.6% to Canada's 4.9%...wait, the article doesn't say that? And they don't test to nearly the amount we do either. The US has a lower mortality rate than the global average you should do more research instead of allowing the wind to blow through your ears.
All in all 1 out of every 20 people get infected then out of that 1 in 20 anothe 1 out of 20 requires hospitalization
Approximately 2,000 people under the age of 60 who had no serious preexisting conditions have died from this
Like all effective Hoaxes it does have one sinister element to it but that “worst case” is wholly exaggerated to “most likely” and timid people who can’t do math nor stats freak out and demand everyone else be dragged down into fear with them.
Well impeachment didn't work so they needed a better hoax.....

The Better Question is,

Is it right that Governors Mandate Unconstitutional Orders upon a Free People, and force millions out of work, and deny their citizens any redress of grievances, and impose a defacto taxation without representation government system of tyranny for the sole purposes of trying to rig an election for their hand picked Globalist Puppet?
What unconstitutional orders? A pandemic is happening. Yes if bad citizens are putting good citizens at risk of dying the government can step in and legislate policies like wear a mask and no strip clubs.

Look, child of Hell. We know who you are, and we know the Evil that possesses you. We know that you live to lie 24-7, and we know that you long for The New 666 World Order, and pray to The Darkness for your Messiah AntiChrist to appear and rule over the entire world

There is no Pandemic. An Pandemic does not have a mortality rate or 1\10th of 1%. There is no just, moral, ethical, legal, or Constitutional cause or reason to shut down the entire world's economy over The Flu.

More people die from smoking cigarettes and from drugs and alcohol.

Take heart though, The Book of Revelation states that God removes His restraining hand and allows The Evil Left full control of The World, and The AntiChrist as their Messiah.

But that also means that Hell will be reigning on Earth, and your Evil Messiah's Kingdom will be cursed and destroyed within 7 years.

Then you, and all of your evil friends, and your false Messiah, and all of your policies like UN Agenda 2030, Depopulation, The Green New Deal will be destroyed.

Then the Judgment Day when The Earth is rid of you all once and for all.

So if you do find a way to cheat your way to The White House, Lie and Steal your way in to The Oval Office, I know that your demise and destruction is just that much closer, and that our redemption, those who love Jesus Christ, The Prince of Peace is so much closer to establishing His Kingdom of Peace and destroying your wicked rule of tyranny and deception.
Idiot! I could get it and die. I don't want to take the chance like Herman Cain did.
You can get many things and die, the flu is merely one of them....idiot.
Yea and it's going around bigly right now. Worse here than any other country.

Why are we doing so bad? Leadership

You wackos are brainwashed......US has a low mortality rate....2.6% to Canada's 4.9%...wait, the article doesn't say that? And they don't test to nearly the amount we do either. The US has a lower mortality rate than the global average you should do more research instead of allowing the wind to blow through your ears.
All in all 1 out of every 20 people get infected then out of that 1 in 20 anothe 1 out of 20 requires hospitalization
Approximately 2,000 people under the age of 60 who had no serious preexisting conditions have died from this
Like all effective Hoaxes it does have one sinister element to it but that “worst case” is wholly exaggerated to “most likely” and timid people who can’t do math nor stats freak out and demand everyone else be dragged down into fear with them.
Well impeachment didn't work so they needed a better hoax.....
That’s correct. They are 1-27 in hoax attempts but the dart they got to stick was a very injurious one

So they did get tax breaks for moving overseas. Moving cost write offs. Got it. I didn’t know their name.

Your implication was that one of the reasons they move is because of tax breaks which is totally false. That's not why they move. They move for cheaper labor which Biden's national minimum wage increase to $15.00 an hour will certainly give them reason to flee. Too many costly business regulations which I'm sure will come with a Biden administration. Higher taxes which Biden promised to do, and yes, mandatory healthcare for their workers.

Nobody is going to leave over moving expense write-offs.

Think about it this way. You’re an average guy and so am I. But the rich have us divided. How’s that? And don’t pretend your party isn’t the favorite party of the rich and powerful. Walstreet loves their trump tax breaks. They want him. He’s better for their business.

Join the labor party. The gop is not good for rich and middle class. You’re fooling yourself. Just look at the wealth gap widening.

Okay, so the wealth gap is widening. What do you want to do about that? What do you think the Democrats can do about that?

Yeah, they could tax them more, but how does that help you or I? All that does is give the federal government more money to waste. Plus the fact when you take more money from the rich guy, he makes that loss back by passing it on to us little people: Higher health insurance copay for their employees, wage increase freeze, higher price for their products or services, leaving the country for lower tax countries and cheap labor.........

So who benefits with this wealth gap, you and I benefit along with them.

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.

Not ALL Americans have to stand in to vote. Those living in white middle class suburbs are in and out in minutes. It is only those who live in poor or minority neighbours who are waiting for hours to vote.

Areas run by Dimwingers.

Why do Dimwingers want to punish minorities? Could it be that they are the party of racists?

Elections are run by state governments not local governments. The states with the big long lineups are in Red States, not blue. I'm not seeing long lines in New York, California, or Washington State. My friends in New Mexico have already voted. They're white, but they're definitely not rich.

Thank you for displaying your ignorance on how American elections are run. How is it that a Canadian like me is telling an Amercan like you, which branch of government runs elections? If you're so interested in politics that you spend all of this time on a political message board, how do you not know such simple basic stuff?

Enquiring minds want to know!

I'll tell you how.

The person you replied to is a russian in one of the troll farms that is working to reelect trump.

The person fits the profile to a tee.

The person came here one year ago. October 2019.

In that time the person has nearly 17 thousand posts. In just one year.

I've been on this board since August of 2014 and have just over 10 thousand posts.

That person also puts up a lot of memes which is another thing the russian trolls do.

It tries to derail threads and change subjects that aren't very positive to trump and republicans.

The reason why that person doesn't know some of the most basic things about America, our government, constitution and elections is because that person is a russian troll who wasn't very informed about America, our constitution and elections.

The only response that person should ever get is "how's the weather in moscow today comrade?"

I'll tell you how.

The person you replied to is a russian in one of the troll farms that is working to reelect trump.

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

I believe in the Constitution and freedom too and I'm a liberal democrat.

Trump's political style is to pit Americans against each other. He's the most divisive. Are you kidding?

It's nobodies business how much you make? What about the IRS? You want to do away with taxes? Only have a sales tax? How come Republicans don't push for that? Oh yea, they have pushed for that. But it's not fair. And won't work. So you are for what won't work. Nice.

Affirmative Action was implemented because whites weren't hiring blacks. Had to be done. Still happening to this day. You'll deny it but you're a Republican so that's what Republicans do. Deny, distort, misinform, spin, twist. I love it how the whites who are in power because of racism say it's racist to try to do something about their racism. You poor white man.

You believe in the Constitution so much you're against Equal Rights protection with hate crime laws and affirmative action. Typical lib. How do Republicans divide people? It's the Democrats that do. Democrats divide us into groups. Then they decide which groups they like and which ones they hate, and proceed to bring them to battle: Rich vs poor, criminal vs police, white vs black, employee vs employer, religious vs non-religious, the list goes on and on. The groups they hate are referred to as deplorable's.

Given the fact that almost half the people in our country pay no income tax at all, I strongly support a consumption tax targeted at our deficit and debt. Let's say 5 cents on the dollar. When the politicians want to spend more, increase that to 6 cents on the dollar, 8 cents, 10 cents, whatever. We can never bring spending under control when such a large segment of our population never has to worry about paying it. If you rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objection. The leftist concept is to increase taxes on the people who pay most of them already.
Think about it this way. You’re an average guy and so am I. But the rich have us divided. How’s that? And don’t pretend your party isn’t the favorite party of the rich and powerful. Walstreet loves their trump tax breaks. They want him. He’s better for their business.

Join the labor party. The gop is not good for rich and middle class. You’re fooling yourself. Just look at the wealth gap widening.
The Trump tax cuts were across the board. Everyone got a cut, with the lower/middle class getting the biggest percentage cut.

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Not ALL Americans have to stand in to vote. Those living in white middle class suburbs are in and out in minutes. It is only those who live in poor or minority neighbours who are waiting for hours to vote.

Areas run by Dimwingers.

Why do Dimwingers want to punish minorities? Could it be that they are the party of racists?

Elections are run by state governments not local governments. The states with the big long lineups are in Red States, not blue. I'm not seeing long lines in New York, California, or Washington State. My friends in New Mexico have already voted. They're white, but they're definitely not rich.

Thank you for displaying your ignorance on how American elections are run. How is it that a Canadian like me is telling an Amercan like you, which branch of government runs elections? If you're so interested in politics that you spend all of this time on a political message board, how do you not know such simple basic stuff?

Enquiring minds want to know!

I'll tell you how.

The person came here one year ago. October 2019.

In that time the person has nearly 17 thousand posts. In just one year.

I've been on this board since August of 2014 and have just over 10 thousand posts.

That person also puts up a lot of memes which is another thing the russian trolls do.

It tries to derail threads and change subjects that aren't very positive to trump and republicans.

The reason why that person doesn't know some of the most basic things about America, our government, constitution and elections is because that person is a russian troll who wasn't very informed about America, our constitution and elections.

The only response that person should ever get is "how's the weather in moscow today comrade?"
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

No. I have all white neighbors. Many or most of them who are Trump supporters are birthers and trumpbots. Could we test them to see if they are misinformed?

And I wish blue collar poor Americans knew you Republicans would prefer it if they didn't vote.

You know dummies who think Democrats are going to take their guns. Dummies who only vote GOP because they are religious which is the definition of dumb/ignorant/naive/stupid/idiots/fools/brainwashed.

The funny thing is the inner city voters are getting it right. It's the poor white trash who got it wrong.

If it weren't for social wedge issues the poor white trash would have no reason to be voting GOP. Their policies only benefit the rich. Look at red states. Poor whites who vote Republican have no teeth and take more from the Federal Government than they pay and yet they vote GOP? Idiots.

There are rich people who vote GOP and there are rich people who vote Democratic. It's not about being smart. Do you believe we are all in this together? Do you believe in social security and medicare? Public schools? Do you think the rich should pay their fair taxes? Do you want abortion to remain legal? Most people who get abortions are poor. You want the rich to decide if abortion should remain legal?

It's not about being smart. I'm smarter and richer than you and I vote Democratic. Does that make you wrong to vote GOP? Not in your mind. So you should get a vote even though you're an idiot.

I expected such an answer. I know you're richer and smarter than me. Every leftist on USMB is doing well financially, independently wealthy, have their own business or work from home. Me? I'm the only truck driver here.

So people who are propelled by religion vote GOP, and that's dumb and ignorant, but people who vote for the commies believe they can change the climate are not. Gotcha. I have no problem with the rich paying their fair share. What I have a problem with is Democrats believing they are the sole arbiter as to what's fair and what's not.

Speaking of ill informed, the abortion issue is not about legal or illegal, it's about if it's constitutionally protected or not. When the founders were writing the document, do you really think they had killing babies in mind while writing it?
You were a Republican back when Bush was trying to allow Mexican truckers into the USA to break your industry. It was one of the few attacks on labor he didn't get away with because Truck drivers met those Mexican trucks at the border and turned them back. Remember that? So why were you a republican back then? Guns? Abortion? Gays? You're dumb.

They may have turned them back on one day but not after that.

Those Mexican trucks have been on the road since the bush boy years.

So have the Canadian trucks.

I will also point out that all these same people who are so upset with immigrants coming here had absolutely no problem with the bush boy's "guest worker" program. A program that allows immigrants to come here to take American jobs. They didn't keep track of those immigrants so not many of them went back to the nation they came from.

Russia is such an infantile, disproven crutch

Actually when the puppet masters tell them to use Russia, it's like when they use the race card. They have no place else to go. It's being used with this Hunter Biden hard drive. They are all guilty as hell, so denounce it in spite of the overwhelming evidence, and say it's all a Russian plot. I kid you not, some will actually believe it too!

Russia is such an infantile, disproven crutch

Actually when the puppet masters tell them to use Russia, it's like when they use the race card. They have no place else to go. It's being used with this Hunter Biden hard drive. They are all guilty as hell, so denounce it in spite of the overwhelming evidence, and say it's all a Russian plot. I kid you not, some will actually believe it too!
For liberals the methods of discovery and revelation of their crimes is far more disturbing than the actual crimes.

If that's what you want to do, fine. But it shouldn't be the only option.

I recommend the following:
  • Standardized nationwide voter id with the voter's picture on it
  • Standardized nationwide balloting hardware
  • Standardized 30 day early voting periods for federal elections
  • Wherever you are in the nation, you go into the local court house, swipe your card, and your local ballot pops up. You make your choices and get on with your day.
But if you want to stand in line to do this on election day, god bless you and feel free. You're stupid but you have the right to be stupid.

What is there to prevent a state from putting one or two of those machines at a court house for hundreds of thousands of people? What is there to stop a state from only allowing voting to happen at one or two court houses?

The problem is purposely putting few machines or machines that are out dated or machines that don't work properly or a "glitch" in the software to cause long lines and suppress voting. Or closing down most of the places to vote or moving those places to areas that people can't get to or public transportation doesn't go to.

Long lines can and will be created at the court houses in minority areas just as the voting places are in minority areas now. And it's mostly in red states.

Get the republicans to stop using these suppression tactics and there won't be such a problem.

I did. We shouldn't give tax breaks to companies that take jobs from Americans and give them to people elsewhere.

You seem to be OK with that.

Yes I am. I'm conservative which means I believe everybody should get equal treatment from the government. I don't believe in the Democrat strategy of taxing people into submission. That's not what taxes are supposed to be used for. If you want to get rid of moving expenses as a write-off, I'm fine with that as long as it applies to all Americans equally.

I did. We shouldn't give tax breaks to companies that take jobs from Americans and give them to people elsewhere.

You seem to be OK with that.

Yes I am. I'm conservative which means I believe everybody should get equal treatment from the government. I don't believe in the Democrat strategy of taxing people into submission. That's not what taxes are supposed to be used for. If you want to get rid of moving expenses as a write-off, I'm fine with that as long as it applies to all Americans equally.

Moving offshore would apply to all equally.

Why were tariffs only on certain items from a certain country as opposed to all?

What difference does it make? Dems created any delays so let them figure out the answer if you don't want to wait in line. I am voting Trump so will stand in line as long as it takes.
I love how you baselessly blame this on democrats yet your answer is basically whatever. If you actually believed democrats were the reason for the long lines, you would be throwing a tantrum right now.

Moving offshore would apply to all equally.

Why were tariffs only on certain items from a certain country as opposed to all?

The tariffs were assigned to products from companies in countries that wouldn't work with the President on better trade deals. If they tariff our incoming products, it's pretty unfair that we don't do the same to their products here.

Forum List

Back