Is it possible that a 2015 Ninja 300 is worth over $5K?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
My youngest got a new job out of state and is leaving the motorcycle and says to sell it (Yay!). I just looked at some ads and I'm seeing asking prices of $5K or more which if I remember is about than I paid when we bought it a few years ago. Have used motorcycles really gone up that much?

My youngest got a new job out of state and is leaving the motorcycle and says to sell it (Yay!). I just looked at some ads and I'm seeing asking prices of $5K or more which if I remember is about than I paid when we bought it a few years ago. Have used motorcycles really gone up that much?
The motorcycle market is booming right now and that includes used motorcycles so yes, prices have gone up due to higher gas prices. As gas prices go down eventually the market will follow that trend so you might want to sell it now. I've seen some that a few years ago would have been available for up to a grand less then what they are going for now. I probably paid $500 - $600 more for mine last May then what they were going for two years ago and mine was marked down.......

• Banned
The motorcycle market is booming right now and that includes used motorcycles so yes, prices have gone up due to higher gas prices. As gas prices go down eventually the market will follow that trend so you might want to sell it now. I've seen some that a few years ago would have been available for up to a grand less then what they are going for now. I probably paid $500 - $600 more for mine last May then what they were going for two years ago and mine was marked down.......
Thanks I had no idea!

Forum List

Back