Is it cowardice for the U.S. to run away from fighting Russia LOL?

Funny picture on this subject:

image.jpg

Russian Broadcaster Warns of Turning US Into 'Radioactive Dust'

Some have alleged that Russia is a part of the Abrahamic scriptures Gog & Magog but is it cowardice for us Americans to RUN FROM fighting Russia (run from volunteering for military service) if they could seriously damage our homeland?...

Run from what?

Russia is not going to attack us- and hopefully we will not be attacking Russia.

Either side would be committing suicide to launch a nuclear attack on the other.

Run from what?

Russia is not going to attack us- and hopefully we will not be attacking Russia.

Either side would be committing suicide to launch a nuclear attack on the other.

Looks like Russia, China, & Iran are calling us out in Syria LOL.

That would be RUNNING FROM, I think.

Since when does America run away from any conflict? We have a solid history of getting involved in every squirmish known to man, cramming democracy down their throats whether they wanted it or not, because after all it pumps up our economy. It is about us, not others.

Since when does America run away from any conflict? We have a solid history of getting involved in every squirmish known to man, cramming democracy down their throats whether they wanted it or not, because after all it pumps up our economy. It is about us, not others.

...realize you may be making a joke...but on the serious side, Assad is supposed to be a "brutal dictator." Our government says he must go, but Russia, China, and Iran say that he will NOT go LOLOLOL.

Russian Broadcaster Warns of Turning US Into 'Radioactive Dust'

Some have alleged that Russia is a part of the Abrahamic scriptures Gog & Magog but is it cowardice for us Americans to RUN FROM fighting Russia (run from volunteering for military service) if they could seriously damage our homeland?...

From all governments Russia ever had in history the russian pseudodemocracy under Putin is still one of the less worrying governments. And your antichristian Gog&Magog nonsense or expressions like "cowardice" are no reason for anything. But you are right: Within some hours Russia is able to erase the USA and whatever you call "my homelands" from this planet forever. Nothing changed in the possibility of a multiple overkill with ABC-weapons only because the cold war is over.

Last edited:
From all governments Russia ever had in history the russian pseudodemocracy under Putin is still one of the less worrying governments. And your antichristian Gog&Magog nonsense or expressions like "cowardice" are no reason for anything. But you are right: Within some hours Russia is able to erase the USA and whatever you call "my homelands" from this planet forever. Nothing changed in the possibility of a multiple overkill with ABC-weapons only because the cold war is over.

Russia seems worried enough about Assad remaining in power that they are calling out the U.S. LOLOL.

Again,
US: Assad must go.
Russia, China, Iran: Assad will NOT go.

LOLOL.

And I'm not antiChristian sir/ma'am...if God creates evil (Isa. 45:7) then all is from God...

Russia seems worried enough about Assad remaining in power that they are calling out the U.S. LOLOL.

Again,
US: Assad must go.
Russia, China, Iran: Assad will NOT go.

LOLOL.

And I'm not antiChristian sir/ma'am...if God creates evil (Isa. 45:7) then all is from God...

Do you have a problem with alcohol or drugs?

Last edited:
Since when does America run away from any conflict?

Dynamite fishers never have any problem - until dynamite fishers start to fish with dynamite dynamite fishers.

We have a solid history of getting involved in every squirmish known to man, cramming democracy down their throats whether they wanted it or not, because after all it pumps up our economy. It is about us, not others.

Exactly. The world is your homeland and you defend your ressources against everyone. That's why you spy in every water closet in Germany for example.

Last edited:
Why fight Russia? YOu wanna conqueor and live there? It's pretty cold I hear. :)

I'm personally not into physical war; contrary to that though I do recognize a citizen's duty to defend his or her nation.

But answering your question, Iraq comes to mind... :)

Forum List

Back