is it a good idea to allow citizens of foreign countries to vote in local elections in the US ?

why not the world then? hahahahahahaahahahaha can't make it up.

That is certainly the impression I have gotten from your many comments here.

That is because you do not like it when people disagree with you, thus you have to assign them such things as hating their country despite the 20 years spent in the Marine Corps defending it.

Nobody is saying Dreamers
We are talking legal immigrants

Didn't read the link in the OP, did ya commie? From the link:

NEW YORK — More than 800,000 noncitizens and “Dreamers in New York City will have access to the ballot box — and could vote in municipal elections as early as next year — after Mayor Eric Adams allowed legislation to automatically become law Sunday.

thats what NYC is doing when it comes to local elections ! to hear the left and the msm explain it the left is allowing non citizens to vote in local elections ,but the truth is the people they are talking about are not non citizens ! the people they are talking about actually are citizens ! they are citizens of foreign countries ! so is it a good idea to allow citizens of South American,Asian ,and European countries to vote in the US ? New York City Mayor Eric Adams allows noncitizen voting bill to become law
When Republican controlled election officials use fake electors to forge their names on documents to try and reverse election results, everything is fair game;

The same rationale for barring them from elections for federal reps. It disenfranchises the votes of citizens by diluting their votes.

I do not agree with the diluting of the vote. Nobody has shown how a legal resident alien that pays taxes, has kids in the schools, drives on the roads and holds a job has any less skin in the game for what happens in the city than someone that does all that but happened to be born here.

Actually the Dreamers are included in this as they count as documented as they have to apply for the status and are legally allowed to stay

They are being allowed to stay in violation of US laws, there is nothing in the immigration laws that allow for dreamers.

That is because you do not like it when people disagree with you, ......
Nooooo....it's because you have been harping on this pretty much endlessly. I have answered your every question and YOU don't like the answers. The fact that you pretend - over and over and over - not to grasp the importance of US citizenship leaves a limited number of reasonable conclusions. YOU need to stop being so sensitive because pretty much everyone on this thread has disagreed with YOU.

Nooooo....it's because you have been harping on this pretty much endlessly. I have answered your every question and YOU don't like the answers. The fact that you pretend - over and over and over - not to grasp the importance of US citizenship leaves a limited number of reasonable conclusions. YOU need to stop being so sensitive because pretty much everyone on this thread has disagreed with YOU.

Yes, they disagree, only you had to make it personal since I would not bow down and agree with your opinion.

I do not agree with the diluting of the vote. Nobody has shown how a legal resident alien that pays taxes, has kids in the schools, drives on the roads and holds a job has any less skin in the game for what happens in the city than someone that does all that but happened to be born here.

You must have failed math, or you're just plain stupid. How they live doesn't alter the math.

Forum List

Back