Biden the Uniter Says If You Oppose Democrats Voting Bill You Side with Confederate President Jefferson Davis

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Interesting statement from a close friend of KKK leader Robert Byrd. I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that the voting system was robust and void of the possibility cheating.

So which lie is it?

Well, of course, we're going to be on the side of the Republican, Martin Luther King. (Not the Democrat, George Wallace).

By the way, Biden was a Democrat in the Senate when Wallace was the Democratic governor of Alabama.

I'm searching the Internet for Biden's fiery speeches against Wallace at that time. Will alert you when I find them! /irony

Interesting statement from a close friend of KKK leader Robert Byrd. I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that the voting system was robust and void of the possibility cheating.

So which lie is it?

"For us or against us!"

Anyone who starts that shit, put me down as against. Regardless of whatever else they have to say.

Last edited:
Do you want to be on the side of Dr. [Martin Luther] King or George Wallace? Do you want to be on the side of John Lewis or Bull Connor? Do you want to be on the side of Abraham Lincoln or Jefferson Davis?

I think that it is a very safe bet that all of these men would have disagreed with Biden; that all of them would be opposed to deliberately making the electoral system more open to fraud and cheating.

Last edited:
Well, of course, we're going to be on the side of the Republican, Martin Luther King. (Not the Democrat, George Wallace).

By the way, Biden was a Democrat in the Senate when Wallace was the Democratic governor of Alabama.

I'm searching the Internet for Biden's fiery speeches against Wallace at that time. Will alert you when I find them! /irony

I have tried to comprehend many times exactly what they want to change and why today’s voting is “ racist” but can’t find a single soluble argument
Re; Being hungry 🤤 or thirsty waiting to vote; bring a bottle of water 💧 and a sandwich 🥪

So which lie is it?

Maybe I want to side with the Confederates today. Maybe tomorrow I'll want to side with Hammurabi, Thursday with Hannibal and Friday with Nero. Maybe Biden is a corpse drawn meat pony. Maybe . . .

1641951976399.jpeg

I have tried to comprehend many times exactly what they want to change and why today’s voting is “ racist” but can’t find a single soluble argument
Re; Being hungry 🤤 or thirsty waiting to vote; bring a bottle of water 💧 and a sandwich 🥪
400 voter suppression bills to start with, and if those don't work, they'll try and find fake electors to forge signatures for the guy who lost, so they can steal an election; And you want to know what they want to change. :laughing0301:

So which lie is it?

Biden is right. Why do you not want more legal voters to vote?

So which lie is it?

I guess he forgets he was against segregation.

So which lie is it?

Biden is such a brain-damaged racist idiot....

Forum List

Back