Is Hillary Critical Of Trump In Ad Over Outsourcing While Wearing Her Bangladesh Made Pantsuit?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
What a hypocrite.

767d2195-7175-4728-beef-f6ebf3373023.jpg

Hillary Pantsuits: Made in Bangladesh? Trump Ties…China!

"On Wednesday, Hillary Clinton stood in front of a clothing display at American-made Knotty Ties in Colorado. The image was to portray the message that Trump ties can be made in America. “So, why does Donald Trump make his ties in China” she asked.

She failed to mention that this company, Knotty Ties, predominantly hires Muslim refugees, which effectively steals all those so-called jobs from Americans.

She was wearing one of her pantsuits which range in price from $3000-$15,000 usually made by Armani, Ralph Lauren and Susanna Beverly Hills. Don't you find it hypocritical that Hillary Clinton stands in front of a Colorado tie company (full of refugee non-American workers) to point out that Donald Trump makes his ties in China and suits in Mexico while she wears clothing from designers who manufacture most of theirs in China, Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka?

Now, I can't be sure where her pricey, custom pantsuits are made. But, I did speak off the record to a custom high-end clothing manufacturer that I've known for years. I asked where the suits I bought were made. All of the material is manufactured in mills outside of the United States because it's impossible due to labor laws (mainly created by liberals like Hillary Clinton).

In order to manufacture a tie for less than $80, or a suit well under $1000, it generally has to be made overseas with machines and/or cheap labor. However, higher-end suits costing between $2000 or more can be manufactured in the United States - given the increased profit margin and quality standards.

There was plenty of conversation surrounding the white pantsuit Clinton wore at the Democrat national convention while accepting the nomination. We’re told it was a Ralph Lauren pantsuit. She's also known to wear Armani pantsuits at her speeches. Ralph Lauren and Armani assemble many of their products in Bangladesh.

In 2015, The Guardian newspaper reported that workers in these clothing mills in Bangladesh face physical assault, verbal abuse, forced overtime, unsanitary conditions, denial of paid maternity leave, and failure to pay wages and bonuses on time or in full.

Why would a champion for women, workers rights and international humanitarian efforts wear clothing made in such conditions? Even if her pantsuits were assembled in the United States, it is likely that the material was manufactured abroad in such a facility.

I thought Armani was Italian!

Honestly, I don't really care where Hillary Clinton buys her expensive pantsuits. What I do care about is the fact stands in front of a US manufacturer of ties (such as Knotty ties) and attempts to ridicule her political opponent for manufacturing his ties and suits in other countries - without educating the American people as to why this is the case. "

Nobody cares.

She is going to be President.
Donald Trump isn’t.

The GOP had it set up perfectly for them to take over.
They screwed up.

Don’t blame anyone except yourselves.

of course she is

however she can be

who is going to confront her on it

don lemon --LOL

andrea mitchell --LOL

she has clear sailing via the media her largest contributor

of course she is

however she can be

don lemon --LOL

andrea mitchell --LOL

I thought the GOP was the “party of personal responsibility”. You guys spend all day blaming everyone except your candidates.
Why is that?

of course she is

however she can be

don lemon --LOL

andrea mitchell --LOL

I thought the GOP was the “party of personal responsibility”. You guys spend all day blaming everyone except your candidates.
Why is that?

i didnt blame her for anything fuckface

i pointed out she has clear sailing dildo breath

Hmmmm -- whose husband was it who signed NAFTA and GATT, again?

anybody?

anybody?

Ferris?

Whose husband signed NAFTA, why Barbara Bush's husband. NAFTA negotiations began under Reagan and the treaty was concluded and signed in October of 2002, before Bill Clinton was elected.

NAFTA was confirmed by the Democratic Congress because Bill Clinton pushed hard for it, but Bush Sr. wanted that DONE before the election.

anybody?

anybody?

Ferris?

Whose husband signed NAFTA, why Barbara Bush's husband. NAFTA negotiations began under Reagan and the treaty was concluded and signed in October of 2002, before Bill Clinton was elected.

NAFTA was confirmed by the Democratic Congress because Bill Clinton pushed hard for it, but Bush Sr. wanted that DONE before the election.
Huh?

anybody?

anybody?

Ferris?

O.K. I stand corrected.

The fact remains that the Clintons were heavily involved in the treaty that is responsible for so much outsourcing, however, and so the principle remains.

anybody?

anybody?

Ferris?

NAFTA was signed in 1993.

Who was POTUS then?

anybody?

anybody?

Ferris?

Bill was president from Jan 1993 - 2001.

NAFTA signed into law - Dec 08, 1993 - HISTORY.com

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Clinton said he hoped the agreement would encourage other nations to work toward a broader world-trade pact.

Forum List

Back