Is Firing American Workers Replaced by Foreign H1-Bs Legal Discrimination?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This will be interesting if the courts say it is illegal due to being discriminatory as American workers are not a minority.

Such a decision would blast the lefts claim about what discrimination is all to shreds, but allowing it to continue would remove the few fig leaves that mask the anti-American discrimination that exists in today's Multicultural genocidal regime.

Former Disney IT Workers Claim Discrimination In Lawsuit

think up some better way to stem the tide of hiring of foreign workers or even
professionals------some little nudge inflicted on the practitioners

Obama never did anything about these visa abuses, and Hillary never denounced them. That's one of the reasons Trump won the election.

This will be interesting if the courts say it is illegal due to being discriminatory as American workers are not a minority.

Such a decision would blast the lefts claim about what discrimination is all to shreds, but allowing it to continue would remove the few fig leaves that mask the anti-American discrimination that exists in today's Multicultural genocidal regime.

I find it interesting that Bowie doesn't care about the discrimination claim itself- but just about multi-culturalism and H1-Bs

What I would like to see is it to be illegal to fire any American workers and replace them with H1-B's- or any other foreign worker visa.

Like the foreign workers Trump hires for his Florida resorts.

Obama never did anything about these visa abuses, and Hillary never denounced them. That's one of the reasons Trump won the election.

And of course Trump will do something about them.

While continuing to hire foreign workers for his Florida resorts, instead of American workers......

There are so many disturbing things about this...!!!

I believe IF they can prove that the Americans were treated differently than those of Indian decent, when performing an actual duty of the job....then they could have a case of discrimination....

BUT IF this is simply a case of the bosses smiling at the foreigners and frowning at them, I seriously doubt they have any legs to this case.

And no, I've never thought it had to be a minority, in order to be discriminated against, though I do believe cases where a majority is discriminated against is more rare than with minorities...

States like Florida who have changed State laws over the years to allow employers to fire any employee for any reason, or for NO reason at all.... have really come back to be in the benefit of the employer over the worker bee.

Let's say, their employers are telling the truth....

-they really were doing a restructuring of their IT dept

-these employees were really not needed anymore in the capacity they once were.

-300 new USA Cit jobs were being created from the restructuring

THEN WHY would the employer have these Americans train their replacements? IF THEIR duties were no longer needed, then why have them teach their duties to the newbies?

AND, WHY wouldn't the employer give their existing employees FIRST SHOT at the new jobs being opened up for HB1 visa holders and also first bid on the new 300 USA citizen jobs they were creating?

I've been through restructurings before in a couple of different corporations and existing employees are always given first bid on any new restructured positions, and certainly, most all good and loyal employees were kept and retrained if need be.

I've never been through a restructuring with foreign hb1 workers were involved.

But again, State Laws that allow employers to fire employees without cause makes it harder for employees to have just cause... on many different law suits....

YOU WOULD think they could win on the ''age discrimination'' thing that forced more than half that lost their jobs, take an early retirement?

And another disturbing thing is I thought the law for HB1 workers required employers to pay them what the going rate for Americans in the surrounding region paid for the same type worker? Who checks that...what agency? What are the procedures? All questions with answers I do not know!

And I THOUGHT the LAW states they can NOT even apply for HB1 visa employees until they PROVE they can NOT find Americans for the job??
Who or what agency checks this....how is it verified? ....more questions...

Are most of the HB1 visas requested....
REQUESTED ILLEGALLY?

Replacing Americans with imported foreigners should be simply federally illegal. I will go further- Any AMERICAN should be able to displace any non-USA born individual simply by demonstrating the ability to learn the basic skills of the job in a reasonable amount of time. Corporations should be required to make public comprehensive and up to date listings of all of their positions held by foreigners and the non native born.

Replacing Americans with imported foreigners should be simply federally illegal. I will go further- Any AMERICAN should be able to displace any non-USA born individual simply by demonstrating the ability to learn the basic skills of the job in a reasonable amount of time. Corporations should be required to make public comprehensive and up to date listings of all of their positions held by foreigners and the non native born.
Not gonna happen, precisely because of corporate power and concentrated wealth/lobbying. They just ain't that into you.

While I whole heartedly agree, the corporations will never allow it.

That is why they would need to be forced by any means necessary.

That is why they would need to be forced by any means necessary.

The corporations have their way of infiltrating and corrupting groups set up to oppose them. Their money is persuasive and their lobbyists are pros at seduction and corruption.

Forum List

Back