CDZ White Nationalism; what it is, what drives it and how to render it harmless

This is why I focus on the problem of single, teenage mothers....they are the primary driver of crime in our country......generations of boys, raised by single, teenage mothers with no adult men to teach them how to be men......the people in jail...single teenage mother households.....with criminal and abusive boyfriends and no fathers....

Fix this problem and our crime rate plummets...this is not a race issue, this is a children raising children issue....
I totally agree.

If single mothers can find some decent men to be fathers for their children, the cimre rate in the black community would plummet and their economic out look would explode with fervor.

This is why I focus on the problem of single, teenage mothers....they are the primary driver of crime in our country......generations of boys, raised by single, teenage mothers with no adult men to teach them how to be men......the people in jail...single teenage mother households.....with criminal and abusive boyfriends and no fathers....

Fix this problem and our crime rate plummets...this is not a race issue, this is a children raising children issue....
I totally agree.

If single mothers can find some decent men to be fathers for their children, the cimre rate in the black community would plummet and their economic out look would explode with fervor.
Decent men need decent education and opportunity. in the absence of those things the decent men will do what they need to do in order to survive. Thats why your solution is laughably simplistic and naive.

I totally agree.

Amen to that!

I don't know how racial discrimination benefits me or anyone in my decidedly WASP family, but I've never been aware of losing out on a promotion or getting into the school of choice for me or anyone in my family. There are plenty of colleges and there are plenty of jobs in the sea, so to speak. If you don't get the promotion you want, go elsewhere. If you don't get into one college, go to another. What's the big deal? I highly doubt most people who "lost" a space at the table for being white actually know that is the reason, anyway. Sure, there have been jobs I didn't bother applying for because it said "Minorities encouraged to apply." Apply somewhere else.
Which has nothing to do with the simple FACT that the law as it currently exists discriminates against whites in a number of ways BY THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

That is simply a FACT whether you care to 'notice it' or not.

Logic simply escaped some people. If one believes blacks are inherently inferior to whites, then it might follow that they should be given a little extra help to succeed. if one believes they are not inherently inferior, and that there are any number of black people from Obama to Condi Rice to Neil Degrasse Tyson who have been VERY successful, then who cling to this outmoded, 1970's style overreaction?

The truth of the matter is that the single biggest impediment to black people's success is attitude. Those who value education, work hard and learn to get along with other people will generally succeed. Those who view all these traits as an indication one is an Uncle Tom won't.

It is this very notion that it is the white man keeping the black man down that results in failure because people do not take responsibility for their actions and project such a sense of hostility that nobody will WANT to hire them. This crutch is the very prison that actually keeping blacks down, and it is other blacks creating it .
I think the single biggest impediment to black people's success is economic disadvantage, and from that, over generations, has flowed all the majority of evils that bedevil the black community. I live in a very white state now, but I work with the poor a lot, and the issues are the same regardless of the color. One of the strongest indicators of whether you will go to college is if your parents went. Fact. Poor kids get looked down on by teachers and other students from the time they enter kindergarten and learn they're losers from the upturned noses they see all around them. That builds attitude. They move around a lot, have less stability in their lives because of economic pressures on the family. By the time they get old enough to make their own decisions they're convinced they won't amount to anything and nothing is going to improve their lot. I see it all the time. It is not just anecdotal. Sure there are those who "break the mold," but many of the successful black people like Condi etc. had middle class parents who expected her to do well. That is all AA is attempting to do--break the cycle of poverty and lack of education.
I don't think the "Uncle Tom" theory is prevalent at all. The biggest black radical on this board, A, is a huge proponent of education and a successful businessman. It's really about money, Dogmaphobe. The black community was too poor, as a group, for hundreds of years, to rub two nickels together, and it takes its toll in many ways.

Since civil rights, the black community has only backtracked as a collective...why is that? because that is not in line with you're theory. Which also is very much anecdotal, especially the looking down at by teachers.

These anecdotal stories are not going to solve the problems the black community is facing. There are actual cause and effect statistics out there pointing to the major problems in the community that no one is paying attention too.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Very simple 2 part explanation but one you will most likely deny. The Black dollar was taken out of the Black community. Civil Rights pretty much gave Blacks the right to eat and spend their money in white owned businesses that didnt want to treat them as equals. That Black dollar was power and represented unity in the Black community.

The second thing civil rights did is forced racist politicians to devise less obvious means of discriminating. The result of that is shown in the ramped up presence of law enforcement in Black communities since regular whites didnt want to risk getting beat up or killed trying to control Blacks. This led to the war on drugs, the proven racism in the legal system which sent many would be Black fathers to prison, and ultimately the breakdown of the Black family in the poor areas.

Inspite of all that most Black people are successful despite what the media wants you to believe.

The black dollar theory still does not explain the drop, seems like a non-sequitur unless you have something to flush it out more other than they just started giving their money to white people. And the solution seems pretty easy to solve if that is the case...spend more in the black community.

And while I do have a big problem with the war on drugs, 30% of black males become felons, that's a very high number, sure some of it can be seen as unfair when you compare white weed sellers to black weed sellers, but that in no way makes up for the 30%. And the solution to that is also easy...stop selling drugs. I don't at all agree with the war on drugs, but I still don't use or sell them. I don't agree with our current DUI laws (not saying I think drunk driving should be legal) but I do not go out and drive drunk. There still some personal responsibility that comes into play here, you don't want to get nabbed on drug charges, don't sell drugs. So the easiest way for black people to stop racism by your standards, is to get drugs out of their community.

And none of your explanations offer anything as to why the welfare state is expanding in black community. More so than ever, we have many blacks who need government subsidies. The employment rates for young black men is absolutely abysmal. Why is it we are heading in this direction, despite having a black president? Have the racist (usually made up of stupid people) gotten really good at implementing racism to where they convince young black men not to go out and get jobs?

The 2 part explanation you gave seems to have very clear solutions to them. Why not talk about those?

The very sun in the sky is pro Black.

Ignore his BS, really need to stop giving these people what they want which is a reaction. Because they're sad people who feel inferior and need attention.

That being said nice comeback hahaha

Which has nothing to do with the simple FACT that the law as it currently exists discriminates against whites in a number of ways BY THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

Logic simply escaped some people. If one believes blacks are inherently inferior to whites, then it might follow that they should be given a little extra help to succeed. if one believes they are not inherently inferior, and that there are any number of black people from Obama to Condi Rice to Neil Degrasse Tyson who have been VERY successful, then who cling to this outmoded, 1970's style overreaction?

The truth of the matter is that the single biggest impediment to black people's success is attitude. Those who value education, work hard and learn to get along with other people will generally succeed. Those who view all these traits as an indication one is an Uncle Tom won't.

It is this very notion that it is the white man keeping the black man down that results in failure because people do not take responsibility for their actions and project such a sense of hostility that nobody will WANT to hire them. This crutch is the very prison that actually keeping blacks down, and it is other blacks creating it .
I think the single biggest impediment to black people's success is economic disadvantage, and from that, over generations, has flowed all the majority of evils that bedevil the black community. I live in a very white state now, but I work with the poor a lot, and the issues are the same regardless of the color. One of the strongest indicators of whether you will go to college is if your parents went. Fact. Poor kids get looked down on by teachers and other students from the time they enter kindergarten and learn they're losers from the upturned noses they see all around them. That builds attitude. They move around a lot, have less stability in their lives because of economic pressures on the family. By the time they get old enough to make their own decisions they're convinced they won't amount to anything and nothing is going to improve their lot. I see it all the time. It is not just anecdotal. Sure there are those who "break the mold," but many of the successful black people like Condi etc. had middle class parents who expected her to do well. That is all AA is attempting to do--break the cycle of poverty and lack of education.
I don't think the "Uncle Tom" theory is prevalent at all. The biggest black radical on this board, A, is a huge proponent of education and a successful businessman. It's really about money, Dogmaphobe. The black community was too poor, as a group, for hundreds of years, to rub two nickels together, and it takes its toll in many ways.

Since civil rights, the black community has only backtracked as a collective...why is that? because that is not in line with you're theory. Which also is very much anecdotal, especially the looking down at by teachers.

These anecdotal stories are not going to solve the problems the black community is facing. There are actual cause and effect statistics out there pointing to the major problems in the community that no one is paying attention too.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Very simple 2 part explanation but one you will most likely deny. The Black dollar was taken out of the Black community. Civil Rights pretty much gave Blacks the right to eat and spend their money in white owned businesses that didnt want to treat them as equals. That Black dollar was power and represented unity in the Black community.

The second thing civil rights did is forced racist politicians to devise less obvious means of discriminating. The result of that is shown in the ramped up presence of law enforcement in Black communities since regular whites didnt want to risk getting beat up or killed trying to control Blacks. This led to the war on drugs, the proven racism in the legal system which sent many would be Black fathers to prison, and ultimately the breakdown of the Black family in the poor areas.

Inspite of all that most Black people are successful despite what the media wants you to believe.

The black dollar theory still does not explain the drop, seems like a non-sequitur unless you have something to flush it out more other than they just started giving their money to white people. And the solution seems pretty easy to solve if that is the case...spend more in the black community.

And while I do have a big problem with the war on drugs, 30% of black males become felons, that's a very high number, sure some of it can be seen as unfair when you compare white weed sellers to black weed sellers, but that in no way makes up for the 30%. And the solution to that is also easy...stop selling drugs. I don't at all agree with the war on drugs, but I still don't use or sell them. I don't agree with our current DUI laws (not saying I think drunk driving should be legal) but I do not go out and drive drunk. There still some personal responsibility that comes into play here, you don't want to get nabbed on drug charges, don't sell drugs. So the easiest way for black people to stop racism by your standards, is to get drugs out of their community.

And none of your explanations offer anything as to why the welfare state is expanding in black community. More so than ever, we have many blacks who need government subsidies. The employment rates for young black men is absolutely abysmal. Why is it we are heading in this direction, despite having a black president? Have the racist (usually made up of stupid people) gotten really good at implementing racism to where they convince young black men not to go out and get jobs?

The 2 part explanation you gave seems to have very clear solutions to them. Why not talk about those?
Its not a theory. Its a proven fact. Before Civil rights the Black dollar circulated in the Black community for a high number of days before leaving it. I forgot the total amount of months but now its less than 6 hours. The solution would be easy to solve if time had stood still and we still had the amount of Black businesses and unity that occurred prior to civil rights. Hopefully this is changing.

Bank Black Movement Is Making A Difference In Black Communities

30% of Black males become felons due to the proven differences in sentencing. I thought everyone already knew about that?

Who told you the welfare state is only expanding in the Black community? Do you have some credible evidence of your claim?

The employment rates for Blacks have always been worse than whites due to the racism in this country. We are headed this way due to white people being incensed that a Black man was a two term POTUS. We know this because most whites voted against Obama in both the elections. Matter of fact whites were the only demographic that voted against Obama.

I do more than just talk about those solutions. I belong to a group that has successfully implemented those solutions.

Last edited:

I totally agree.

Decent men need decent education and opportunity. in the absence of those things the decent men will do what they need to do in order to survive. Thats why your solution is laughably simplistic and naive.

What happens when you take responsibility from those men? It's no longer a necessity for them to be decent fathers and providers. This is not limited to the black community!! Look at how many millennial men get to stay at home in their parents basement, on their parents dime, play video games all day, and not have to go out and find gainful employment. Why should they go out and work hard when they don't have too? Shit sometimes I wish I could do that, but other times I realize I'm pretty glad I'm not in my parents basement anymore. Eliminating consequences to personal actions will make what was considered a negative action more attractive.

I totally agree.

What happens when you take responsibility from those men? It's no longer a necessity for them to be decent fathers and providers. This is not limited to the black community!! Look at how many millennial men get to stay at home in their parents basement, on their parents dime, play video games all day, and not have to go out and find gainful employment. Why should they go out and work hard when they don't have too? Shit sometimes I wish I could do that, but other times I realize I'm pretty glad I'm not in my parents basement anymore. Eliminating consequences to personal actions will make what was considered a negative action more attractive.
When you take responsibility from anyone they become soft. I dont know what your race is but you obviously dont have finger on the pulse of Black men. We know we have to be responsible for ourselves because our options are limited. We even have term for it. We call it being on our "grind" legally or illegally. I'm not saying people shouldnt pay for their actions. I'm saying give them more than one course to take and make it just as easy as they do for whites. Also when paying for their actions they should see whites pay for the same actions they currently get away with.

Last edited:

I totally agree.

The paternal government has become the worst enemy of the black community as it expedites their dependency on government welfare, charity and black market activities to sustain itself.

I don't know how racial discrimination benefits me or anyone in my decidedly WASP family, but I've never been aware of losing out on a promotion or getting into the school of choice for me or anyone in my family. There are plenty of colleges and there are plenty of jobs in the sea, so to speak. If you don't get the promotion you want, go elsewhere. If you don't get into one college, go to another. What's the big deal? I highly doubt most people who "lost" a space at the table for being white actually know that is the reason, anyway. Sure, there have been jobs I didn't bother applying for because it said "Minorities encouraged to apply." Apply somewhere else.

What you say is true - and it is true regardless of race. AA attempts to break the cycle for a specific group of people while ignoring those that do not fit the proper mold. Even though those people that are in similar poverty stricken situations face very similar challenges.

Again, trying to solve a perceived problem of racism with an openly racist policy.

I totally agree.

When you take responsibility from anyone they become soft. I dont know what your race is but you obviously dont have finger on the pulse of Black men. We know we have to be responsible for ourselves because our options are limited. We even have term for it. We call it being on our "grind" legally or illegally. I'm not saying people shouldnt pay for their actions. I'm saying give them more than one course to take and make it just as easy as they do for whites. Also when paying for their actions they should see whites pay for the same actions they currently get away with.

For which we need to get back to welfare becoming a safety net for those in need to get them back up on their feet again. Not as a source of income, not a constant subsidy of goods and food. I believe it was franklin who said the best thing you can do for the poor, is to not make them comfortable in poverty. Now I understand that sounds harsh on its face, and I'm not advocating for a survival of the fittest. But he does have a point, if people can get by ok in poverty, then why waste time and resources digging yourself out? Where's the drive? If government can provide for your babies momma, why exert yourself? Again this does not apply to solely blacks.

The safety net isn't the first thing we need however, there needs to be jobs available to get out of the safety net. Taxes need to be lowered on both the supply and demand side. Taxes are killing our small business, my dad and brother are both small business owners, and there are areas they would love to expand in. But they're handcuffed mainly by taxes and regulations to where it takes a lot longer for them to expand than it does the bigger companies. They would love new equipment and new workers. I also don't know why our government thinks it's necessary to be taxing people making under 40,000 or even 50,000 a year (we need rand Paul's tax plan bad)? That money is chicken shit to our govt, but it means the world to these people, and these people can stretch that money a lot farther for themselves than the government can.

Lastly yes the war on drugs is crippling our poor communities, I wouldn't say as much as the first two problems I mentioned. But it is a problem. Not only is it creating a black market that encourages organized crime, as well as other types of crime. But also because there are people who feel they have to be on the "grind" illegally and who think it's a good way to make untaxable money. But it isn't, your eventually going to get caught, and when you do, it's going to a 100% tax for the government. Not to mention a handicap for the rest your life. I believe there should be rule of law, I believe in you do the crime pay the time, but that should be it. We should get rid of these criminal records (at least for a majority of careers), what's the point of a felon going to get an education if he can't do much with it? Now he's stuck with limited options for gainful employment, and the better easier option is to go back to selling drugs. And while legalizing drugs would be a good thing health wise for the population, as Spain and Portugal have shown us, it would be bad for those on the grind illegally (not that that is a bad thing). But as of now those on the grind illegally, it's a loose loose situation. You will get caught or die, you may make some good money for a little, but a large large majority don't. The only people that the drug trade is good for are the cartels (which our government isn't even trying to stop the drug flow into the country), and the local police departments and Feds, who get to take all the profits made on the drugs from the chumps choosing to sell them.

Forum List

Back