Is expanding our Senate control part of the Red Wave?? Im confused

I heard all year a red wave was coming. That we Dems would be clobbered. Ummm….is EXPANDING our control over the Senate part of that?? Im so confused.
Biden and Democrats offered voters $10,000 to $20,000 for their vote. Vote Dem and you get a personal gift of $10,000 to $20,000 in student loan debt payoff. Next up the Dems "reparations" vote purchasing scheme. Go ahead try to win an election when your opponent is offering $20,000 per individual vote.

Any more lies you’d like to post?
800 more Floridians every day.
Wow. You’re really on to something there. Show me on this chart which shows a slow down of growth under Desantis how he made it more attractive?

B9D4D534-4157-43A7-A0FA-AF437DCD2F61.jpeg

Blah blah blah same old tired repub talking points. We won today. Thats all that matters. The future is Democrat. We have won the young generation. Demographics are destiny. Republican hate and intolerance is going into the dust bin of history

No, the country lost. Both parties are rotten, worthless, and corrupt. Rs have already joined in with the Ds and sending billion more to the ukraine laundromat. You and others like you are why this country is about to be finished off. BTW, you haven't won anything.

Republicans are married to Trump.

View attachment 735754

Joe Biden's Job Approval by Party Identification
RepublicansIndependentsDemocrats
%%%
2022 Oct 3-2043985
2022 Sep 1-1673986
2022 Aug 1-2344081
2022 Jul 5-2653278
2022 Jun 1-2033685
2022 May 2-2233982
2022 Apr 1-1953584
2022 Mar 1-1853884
2022 Feb 1-1773579
2022 Jan 3-1653382
2021 Dec 1-1654078
2021 Nov 1-1663790
2021 Oct 1-1943492
2021 Sep 1-1763790
2021 Aug 2-1774393
2021 Jul 6-21124890
2021 Jun 1-18115595
2021 May 3-1885492
2021 Apr 1-21115894
2021 Mar 1-1585094
2021 Feb 3-18125396
2021 Jan 21-Feb 2116198
Gallup

Does that mean democrats are married to Biden?

All those graphs show is that dems support dems and repubs support repubs. You could put just about any name in the heading and the results would be the same.

Does that mean democrats are married to Biden?

All those graphs show is that dems support dems and repubs support repubs. You could put just about any name in the heading and the results would be the same.
I’m not embarrassed by Biden’s support. Trump is the moron Republicans are trying to distance themselves from.. my point is they own that bitch.

Wow. You’re really on to something there. Show me on this chart which shows a slow down of growth under Desantis how he made it more attractive?

View attachment 736224

Here's the hidden factor that explains the "slowing" growth...
So many people are moving and building in Florida that materials are on long waiting queues.
I was just down in Miami and Commercial and Residential properties have been under construction for over 3 years.
My daughter's area on the outskirts of Miami has about several hundred properties that have been under construction for well over 3 years.

Translation...you love to play with facts.

Here's the hidden factor that explains the "slowing" growth...
So many people are moving and building in Florida that materials are on long waiting queues.
I was just down in Miami and Commercial and Residential properties have been under construction for over 3 years.
My daughter's area on the outskirts of Miami has about several hundred properties that have been under construction for well over 3 years.

Translation...you love to play with facts.
I showed you people have been moving to the warm beach in Florida for 70 years…1% growth per year and that didn’t change when Ron became Gov. You should try doing a little research before you simply cut and paste an opinion.

I showed you people have been moving to the warm beach in Florida for 70 years…1% growth per year and that didn’t change when Ron became Gov. You should try doing a little research before you simply cut and paste an opinion.
My daughter lives there; Florida is building like never before because people are fleeing Blue Cities and contractors in Florida can't keep up.
Before you shoot your dumb ass mouth off again, my son-in-law specializes in Commercial Real-Estate.

I heard all year Biden was going to pay off student debt, but that went up in a puff of smoke as soon as the votes were in and the dems had sucked all of those hopeful little fools to the polls.

You were blatantly played for a fool, strung along chasing that candy just until they got what they wanted, then you were tossed in the gutter like trash. And you think you won.

Lol. Utterly priceless.
Sucker-Punched by the Right, Then by the Left

The graduates were played for a fool by the plutocracy, which promised them jobs that would make paying off student loans no big deal.

This class-biased indentured servitude must be replaced by highly paid professional training. Just like college athletes, the other students must be chosen, recruited, and offered incentives. The students under the present system have no right to be in college and no right to the jobs the economic bullies give them after graduation.

The graduates were played for a fool by the plutocracy, which promised them jobs that would make paying off student loans no big deal.

This class-biased indentured servitude must be replaced by highly paid professional training. Just like college athletes, the other students must be chosen, recruited, and offered incentives. The students under the present system have no right to be in college and no right to the jobs the economic bullies give them after graduation.
Universities are paid by MNCs to push certain professions that will wind up in unemployment.
The graduates are placed in a reiterative cycle of college to be placed in eternal indebtedness.

This is not about two parties anymore. It is about evil permeating every level of our civilization. Destroying or crippling anything that kept it going for thousands of years. Somehow Progs know better. All people are not perfect and with flaws. But being a Republican voter with flaws is verboten. We are becoming animals. The race to the bottom is getting faster. There is not enough money for all of this. And much of the American wealth is going to be distributed to other nations also.

This is not about two parties anymore. It is about evil permeating every level of our civilization. Destroying or crippling anything that kept it going for thousands of years. Somehow Progs know better. All people are not perfect and with flaws. But being a Republican voter with flaws is verboten. We are becoming animals. The race to the bottom is getting faster. There is not enough money for all of this. And much of the American wealth is going to be distributed to other nations also.
It already is.

There's that inferiority complex flaring up again! :lol:

I simply said Desantis ain’t that great with some examples. You said then why are people moving there. I showed you people have always moved to Florida. Now you said republicans can’t have flaws or they are mistreated and there isn’t enough money.

I take a step back and say democrats aren’t perfect but here are your two options:

1. A religious cabal that wants to control how you behave, force a singular culture on you, and consolidate as much wealth in the top 1% as it can.
2. A PC cult that wants everyone to be “nice” and accepting while implementing a broad range of services available for people at the bottom paid for from those who benefit from society at the top.

That’s pretty much it. Neither is perfect. Democrats should not melt down when people say stupid mean shit, sure, but that doesn’t affect how you live. The other guys want you to obey.

I’m not embarrassed by Biden’s support. Trump is the moron Republicans are trying to distance themselves from.. my point is they own that bitch.
And most Trump supporters are not embarrassed. Most realize that the frenzy surrounding Trump is of democrat creation. Yeah, people are trying to distance themselves from trump l, admittedly, for some things he has said, but mostly, out of fear. 7 years of the Democrat media juggernaut falsely accusing Trump and his supporters of racism, misogyny, this that and the other, reinforced by wokeness, cancel culture etc will do that to people.

Give yourself a pat on the back, your tactics are working, people are afraid to show their support for republicans. You all have done an excellent job at controlling the narrative and spreading enough lies and fake news that people actually buy into it..

And most Trump supporters are not embarrassed. Most realize that the frenzy surrounding Trump is of democrat creation. Yeah, people are trying to distance themselves from trump l, admittedly, for some things he has said, but mostly, out of fear. 7 years of the Democrat media juggernaut falsely accusing Trump and his supporters of racism, misogyny, this that and the other, reinforced by wokeness, cancel culture etc will do that to people.

Give yourself a pat on the back, your tactics are working, people are afraid to show their support for republicans. You all have done an excellent job at controlling the narrative and spreading enough lies and fake news that people actually buy into it..
Bush was stupid and survived the democrats just fine.

Romney was an out of touch elitist and he survived just fine.

McCain survived the democrats just fine too.

You know what? All three were destroyed by other republicans. Think on that.

Bush was stupid and survived the democrats just fine.

Romney was an out of touch elitist and he survived just fine.

McCain survived the democrats just fine too.

You know what? All three were destroyed by other republicans. Think on that.
But none of them were attacked as viciously as Trump has been, and their supporters were also not attacked as viciously as they are now. It's different now than it was back then.

I heard all year a red wave was coming. That we Dems would be clobbered. Ummm….is EXPANDING our control over the Senate part of that?? Im so confused.

Democracy is preserved once again….
So stay confused.

Forum List

Back