Is expanding our Senate control part of the Red Wave?? Im confused

There is always DeSantis. He made Florida the Free State of Florida. Best Governor Florida ever had.
Yeah, he trolled/entrapped his own constituents to score political points with his base. What a guy!

Nope. Not kidding. Republicans may no longer want a Romney, McCain or a Bush to be their candidate for President as they may prefer a fighter rather than a RINO or a wimp. Trump isn’t the only fighter in the Republican Party. There is always DeSantis. He made Florida the Free State of Florida. Best Governor Florida ever had.
Trump is still the odds on favorite who had 90% approval from Republicans and hasn’t changed one bit since then.

You realize all the things you love about Desantis have been ruled unconstitutional (stop woke) or he’s backed away (Disney)? He’s just a troll mouth piece. Florida hasn’t changed one bit for the better since he’s been there. Early on he passed an Everglades protection bill. Everything else has failed.

He doesn’t fight for a better America he trolls. That’s what you like. Insane.

I heard all year a red wave was coming. That we Dems would be clobbered. Ummm….is EXPANDING our control over the Senate part of that?? Im so confused.

Democracy is preserved once again….
It's like this. Before, Democrats had the House, the Senate, and the presidency. Now Republicans have the House and Democrats don't.

I heard all year a red wave was coming. That we Dems would be clobbered. Ummm….is EXPANDING our control over the Senate part of that?? Im so confused.

In states that ran fair elections the Congress Gaines 20+ Seats.

BTW, Warnock winning in the crooked state of Georgia means now that Senile Joe can be Article 25'd now that Kamel Toe Hoe doesn't have to be a tie breaker.

You should be happy. You sound angry instead.

You'd think Trumptards would be tired of all this winning by now.

It's like this. Before, Democrats had the House, the Senate, and the presidency. Now Republicans have the House and Democrats don't.
The party in the White House always loses seats in the mid terms. Always.

But Ted Cruz promised the Republicans would get a 40-year majority.

All we heard for months was of a pending Red Tsunami Shining Elevator Bloodbath Shambolic Extravaganza.

How'd that turn out?

Trump lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. No one has done that since Harding.

Are you tired of all the winning yet?

Every time America hands the Trumptards their asses, the Trumptards double and triple down on their sadism and insanity.

I don't think they are done yet. Learning from their mistakes is not in their wheelhouse.

The party in the White House always loses seats in the mid terms. Always.

But Ted Cruz promised the Republicans would get a 40-year majority.

All we heard for months was of a pending Red Tsunami Shining Elevator Bloodbath Shambolic Extravaganza.

How'd that turn out?

Trump lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. No one has done that since Harding.

Are you tired of all the winning yet?

WOW! What a fantastic red wave that was! :lol:

You, I, and the whole planet know the GOP suffered a YUGE failure. They were running around spunking on their own faces in anticipation of a red tsunami.

WOW! What a fantastic red wave that was! :lol:

You, I, and the whole planet know the GOP suffered a YUGE failure. They were running around spunking on their own faces in anticipation of a red tsunami.

I heard all year a red wave was coming. That we Dems would be clobbered.

You just misinterpreted the Red Wave. Trump want to change it to an Orange wave and, like everything that fucker touches, it went to shit. Simple as that. He's the poison pill the GOP swallowed.

Forum List

Back