Is expanding our Senate control part of the Red Wave?? Im confused

IF Trump turns wacky?

IF?

Have you been in a coma for the past six years!??!
In my opinion Trump was a far superior President than Joe Biden is. Perhaps his age is catching up to him like it has Biden. I see no reason to do away with the Constitution so Trump can be President again. I suspect Trump is in the early stages of dementia while Joe is in the middle stages.

You must love open borders, large numbers of people dying everyday from illegal fentanyl, high gasoline prices, record inflation and out of control crime. We can thank Joe Biden and Democrats for all those wonderful things.
1670449687204.gif

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Republican crime wave continues

Of course. The DO)J and the FBI work for the Democratic Party and Republicans are their prime target. Most elected Democrats are totally above any and all rules of law.

In my opinion Trump was a far superior President than Joe Biden is. Perhaps his age is catching up to him like it has Biden. I see no reason to do away with the Constitution so Trump can be President again. I suspect Trump is in the early stages of dementia while Joe is in the middle stages.

You must love open borders, large numbers of people dying everyday from illegal fentanyl, high gasoline prices, record inflation and out of control crime. We can thank Joe Biden and Democrats for all those wonderful things. View attachment 736016

Do you know what a false dichotomy is?

You just made one.

Do you know what a false dichotomy is?

You just made one.
No I didn’t. I just stated facts.

Under Trump inflation was under control. The Mexican border was not wide open. Fewer drugs were being smuggled in. Gasoline prices were much lower. Crime in the big cities was nowhere near as bad as it is today.

To me it seems the Democrats are doing everything they can to ruin this wonderful nation.

No I didn’t. I just stated facts.
Nope, You manufactured a false dichotomy AND a straw man:

You must love open borders, large numbers of people dying everyday from illegal fentanyl, high gasoline prices, record inflation and out of control crime. We can thank Joe Biden and Democrats for all those wonderful things.
1670449687204.gif
Try again, tard.

Of course. The DO)J and the FBI work for the Democratic Party and Republicans are their prime target. Most elected Democrats are totally above any and all rules of law.
Comey worked for Democrats? Barr was working for Democrats? It must be good stuff. you have there.

Comey worked for Democrats? Barr was working for Democrats? It must be good stuff. you have there.
Comey didn’t prosecute Hillary for negligently handling classified information.. Barr hasn’t opened an investigation into Hunter Biden and influence peddling.

***snip***

First, and most obviously, as I explained yesterday, that law simply does not require intent. Here is 18 USC 793(f), which Comey explicitly referenced:

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

As former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy points out, Hillary was clearly responsible for “gross negligence,” even by Comey’s admission:

Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States. In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require….The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence.

Outgoing Atty. Gen. William Barr, speaking to reporters for what is likely the final time before he leaves office later this week, said Monday he saw no reason to appoint a special counsel to investigate President-elect Joe Biden's son and threw cold water on President Trump's efforts to overturn an election he lost.

"To the extent that there's an investigation I think that it's being handled responsibly and professionally," Barr said. "Currently within the department and to this point, I have not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel and I have no plan to do so before I leave."

Trump and his political allies have been pressing Barr to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, who disclosed last month that his taxes were being investigated by federal authorities. Federal law enforcement officials are focusing their attention on whether he violated tax or money laundering statutes in work he did overseas, a Justice Department official said.

Barr's comments came during what might be his final news conference as the nation's top law enforcement official. He is scheduled to resign as attorney general Wednesday. Deputy Atty. Gen. Jeffrey Rosen will take charge of the department.

Tensions between Barr and Trump have grown in recent months over the president's tweeting about Justice Department investigations and Barr's statement earlier this month that his agency had found no evidence of widespread voting fraud that could have tilted the election to Biden. Trump has attacked Barr for those remarks.

Last edited:
Nope, You manufactured a false dichotomy AND a straw man:

Try again, tard.
So you are saying you fully support Joe Biden's open border policy, increasing fentanyl deaths, sex trafficking of illegal aliens especially children, his sky high inflation rate, high fuel prices that are causing people to chose between heat and food, and defunding the police in blue cities causing high crime rates.

You qualify as a good Democrat sheeple. Start practicing Mandarin Chinese as your wonderful elected Democrats are busy selling this nation to the Chinese and making a fortune doing it.

Comey didn’t prosecute Hillary for negligently handling classified information..
He never should have made any statement other than their recommendations to file charges or not. He definitely influenced the election with the last minute letter that the GOP leaked.

Barr knows there is nothing there, it's just continuing another Neo-GOP smear on the President's son.

He never should have made any statement other than their recommendations to file charges or not. He definitely influenced the election with the last minute letter that the GOP leaked.

Barr knows there is nothing there, it's just continuing another Neo-GOP smear on the President's son.
There is PLENTY of evidence on Hunter Biden’s laptop from hell.

Last edited:
I heard all year a red wave was coming. That we Dems would be clobbered. Ummm….is EXPANDING our control over the Senate part of that?? Im so confused.

Democracy is preserved once again….

I heard all year Biden was going to pay off student debt, but that went up in a puff of smoke as soon as the votes were in and the dems had sucked all of those hopeful little fools to the polls.

You were blatantly played for a fool, strung along chasing that candy just until they got what they wanted, then you were tossed in the gutter like trash. And you think you won.

Lol. Utterly priceless.

Why? I mean, Republicans told us all year a Red Wave was coming. We were gonna get clobbered. Everything was going so bad.

Yet….we expanded control of the Senate. And barely lost the House (and honestly the Senate is more important anyway)

So what happened?
The promise of more welfare brought out the slums.

Trump is still the odds on favorite who had 90% approval from Republicans and hasn’t changed one bit since then.

You realize all the things you love about Desantis have been ruled unconstitutional (stop woke) or he’s backed away (Disney)? He’s just a troll mouth piece. Florida hasn’t changed one bit for the better since he’s been there. Early on he passed an Everglades protection bill. Everything else has failed.

He doesn’t fight for a better America he trolls. That’s what you like. Insane.
Any more lies you’d like to post?
800 more Floridians every day.

We won today. Thats all that matters.
You would think that, considering that everything the Senate ratifies and the president signs COMES from the House which controls all the legislation! :laughing0301:

The future is Democrat.
Welcome to the democrat future of $5 gasoline, $5 eggs, massive illegal invasion of foreigners, massive crime, and massive drug deaths, war, hyperinflation, rotting cities, and soaring energy costs.

We have won the young generation.
You've won the kids just out of high-school who barely know their ass from a hole in the ground, the most gullible of the gullible! But young kids will grow up!!! :21:

Demographics are destiny.
And your destiny is a generation of idiots being lead around blindly by the nose.

Republican hate and intolerance is going into the dust bin of history
Being replaced by leftwing, hate, intolerance, and Marxism! You lucky you! :happy-1:

I heard all year Biden was going to pay off student debt, but that went up in a puff of smoke as soon as the votes were in and the dems had sucked all of those hopeful little fools to the polls.

You were blatantly played for a fool, strung along chasing that candy just until they got what they wanted, then you were tossed in the gutter like trash. And you think you won.

Lol. Utterly priceless.
Democrats always promise roses and diamonds before the election but after they deliver dandelions and zirconium. Democrat voters never seem to learn.

Forum List

Back