Is expanding our Senate control part of the Red Wave?? Im confused

MAGA media, and therefore the rubes, will take nothing away from this. It's all fake news or rigged or no big deal.

The GQP politicians know, but they've lost all control. That's their fault. They gave it away because they're weak.

Call me a "rube" again! It makes me happy because it shows us all how scared you are.

We love your fear.

Perhaps he will make us the Free Nation of the World.
Can't see it.

The countries that took the top 10 places, in order, were Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Canada and Finland (tied at 6), Australia, Sweden, and Luxembourg. Selected jurisdictions rank as follows: United Kingdom (14), Germany, Japan, and the United States (tied at 15),

Blah blah blah same old tired repub talking points. We won today. Thats all that matters. The future is Democrat. We have won the young generation. Demographics are destiny. Republican hate and intolerance is going into the dust bin of history
Wanting power and having it becomes a reality when the hard decisions of not having enough to spread around to a population that demands to get "paid" becomes a crisis. And dictators in the past had their solutions. Mass poverty, wars and/or population reduction.

Why? I mean, Republicans told us all year a Red Wave was coming. We were gonna get clobbered. Everything was going so bad.

Yet….we expanded control of the Senate. And barely lost the House (and honestly the Senate is more important anyway)

So what happened?
Lousy candidates and an erstwhile leader with serious personality issues.

I heard all year a red wave was coming. That we Dems would be clobbered. Ummm….is EXPANDING our control over the Senate part of that?? Im so confused
You thought the Red Wave was about elections? You couldn’t be more wrong if you tried. It’s about the blood that’s going to flow sooner rather than later in the streets of our cities and towns as we systematically remove all hints of the Cancer of Liberalism and Progressivism from this country.

BULLETS not Ballots

You thought the Red Wave was about elections? You couldn’t be more wrong if you tried. It’s about the blood that’s going to flow sooner rather than later in the streets of our cities and towns as we systematically remove all hints of the Cancer of Liberalism and Progressivism from this country.

BULLETS not Ballots
😄

You guys are serious about your LARPing.

I heard all year a red wave was coming. That we Dems would be clobbered. Ummm….is EXPANDING our control over the Senate part of that?? Im so confused.

Democracy is preserved once again….
You do realize that you that tax payer paid for the Dems to buy off these elections through their American Taxpayer money funded programs and relief funds kickbacks back into illegal campaign contributions, right?
Buying college voters if it wasn't a known sham, would have been your tax dollars used to buy those votes just as Newsome does with State Funds to buy voters with free money.
Biden even did this with his own Cancer Research fund, which if you research gives no donations to any break through research, most all money goes towards administration fees and as my suspicions were correct, I looked up campaign donations and his chief administrator donated some (most allowable by law) of his overly high salary to Biden's campaign in 2020.
So if you ever have any family or friends who get cancer, let them know you support this behavior, and when friends or family or employees or yourself get to know the IRS agents on a personal level, let it be known you are o.k. with robbing Peter to Pay Paul and contribute your fair share to the biggest crook in all of politics. Your 33-35% goes towards keeping you their puppets on a string, so dance marionette, you deserve to dance if your puppet masters wish to oblige.

Last edited:
Can't see it.

The countries that took the top 10 places, in order, were Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Canada and Finland (tied at 6), Australia, Sweden, and Luxembourg. Selected jurisdictions rank as follows: United Kingdom (14), Germany, Japan, and the United States (tied at 15),
Obviously we have a way to go to best the best nation in the world. I seriously doubt Joe Biden will get us there based on his performance so far. Same for Trump who appears to be losing it.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Why? I mean, Republicans told us all year a Red Wave was coming. We were gonna get clobbered. Everything was going so bad.

Yet….we expanded control of the Senate. And barely lost the House (and honestly the Senate is more important anyway)

So what happened?

It is certainly more important during these times of corruption. Just imagine if the Democrats were held accountable for their corruption? Can’t have that.

I heard all year a red wave was coming. That we Dems would be clobbered. Ummm….is EXPANDING our control over the Senate part of that?? Im so confused.

You lost the House no matter how slim the loss was, so I wouldn’t do that victory lap and one Senate Seat isn’t really a massive victory either.

Neither side did well in this last election and you nimrods should read better at what the voter is doing because Libertarians did actually well in this last election for mid-terms and if a strong green candidate runs in 2024 it could spell doom for the Democrats in key States.

So I wouldn’t get so cocky but you will!

You have to be kidding?
Nope. Not kidding. Republicans may no longer want a Romney, McCain or a Bush to be their candidate for President as they may prefer a fighter rather than a RINO or a wimp. Trump isn’t the only fighter in the Republican Party. There is always DeSantis. He made Florida the Free State of Florida. Best Governor Florida ever had.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Not so fast. Just a few months ago you dems were claiming a blue wave was coming. The GOP stole your wave and won the popular vote. What happened? :laugh:

Forum List

Back