Is Donald Trump a racist?

You've probably seen this picture of Gacy with Roslyn Carter at a fundraiser. Imagine if this had been Trump instead of Carter. LOL!

Ted Bundy was heavily involved with the Republican party. What is your point?

1617014609453.png

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/41/01/CFD97E71-3818-48FF-BF56-67F54D433BC1/27fbd21b-6e69-492e-ab50-5d72bad8b192.MP4

No way. But he doesn’t care about people’s feelings. So leftists labeled the man a racist. He lost the election but at least give the man his respect. Call him what you like but racist he is not. Or how do you explain this?

This is a Tik Tok that won’t post with a link so please cut and paste it to view.

I don't think it is so much he doesn't care about people's feelings as much as he is willing to traffic in racism and with racists if they flatter him or support him.
Don’t see that either. He may to your point turn a blind eye but he doesn’t “traffic” racists. The biggest racists on this board for examples are left leaning folks.

He courts them, he is reluctant to denounce them. They are a significant and vocal part of his supporters. So yes, he traffics in it when it suits him.
That's what I was going to say....

If it is to Trumps advantage, then he'll be racist..... and right now, it's to his advantage....for the racist's vote....

If cozying up to Kanye West is to Trump's advantage, then he'll do that....

Trump' s pretty much, a one trick pony on that kind of stuff.....

Racist? Meh, I don't know. My guess is that he doesn't view people that way. All he cares about is who can help him with his desperate need for approval and status. If you can, great. If not, he'll throw you right under the bus and insult you like he's an angry eight year old. Skin color irrelevant.

Is he an enabler of racism? Of course. He knows enough to walk the fine line between the racist elements of his base and everyone else. When pressed, he'll condemn racism. But otherwise, he'll go out of his way to not see a thing, because he knows he doesn't want to annoy the wrong people.

The question to me is which is worse: An individual, standard, ignorant, paranoid, mouth-breathing racist, or a person who enables the racism of many by refusing to hold them accountable until they absolutely have to? It could be argued that the latter is worse, especially in the Oval Office. Example:

Le6kTZc.gif

Nope. Trump believed Blacks were fully capable of getting ID cards and school vouchers. To listen to the Left on this board, that is not the case.

Nope. Trump believed Blacks were fully capable of getting ID cards and school vouchers. To listen to the Left on this board, that is not the case.
What fraud was occurring that made a govt issued photo id necessary to stop? NONE.

So you tell me, the purpose? A hurdle for some....those who don't have a car and drive...
while no hurdle for those who do drive.....and already have the govt id in their wallets...?

There is no purpose for a govt issued photo id at the voting booth.

The vetting of the registered voter is put upon the State, to vet the voter BEFORE the State approves their application and adds them to the voter roll in the first place.... for citizenship, a felon restricted or not, their address, dead or alive etc.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/41/01/CFD97E71-3818-48FF-BF56-67F54D433BC1/27fbd21b-6e69-492e-ab50-5d72bad8b192.MP4

No way. But he doesn’t care about people’s feelings. So leftists labeled the man a racist. He lost the election but at least give the man his respect. Call him what you like but racist he is not. Or how do you explain this?

This is a Tik Tok that won’t post with a link so please cut and paste it to view.

I don't think it is so much he doesn't care about people's feelings as much as he is willing to traffic in racism and with racists if they flatter him or support him.
Don’t see that either. He may to your point turn a blind eye but he doesn’t “traffic” racists. The biggest racists on this board for examples are left leaning folks.

He courts them, he is reluctant to denounce them. They are a significant and vocal part of his supporters. So yes, he traffics in it when it suits him.

If it is to Trumps advantage, then he'll be racist..... and right now, it's to his advantage....for the racist's vote....

That is not remotely true. Herschel Walker and DJT have been good friends for almost 40 yrs. I believe him over you. Sorry.

Then he directed his post office to slow down mail delivery to try to frustrate their attempts to vote...
Whose attempts? Link that please. Link that he specifically told the PO to slow down the black vote. Thank you.

Then he directed his post office to slow down mail delivery to try to frustrate their attempts to vote...
And Trump's cheating worked!

In the cities like Philadelphia and Detroit and all big cities where the post office removed mail boxes and removed or dismantled their fast mail processing sorter machines...

65% of the absentee ballots requested, made it to the polls in time and were counted.

FOR THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, the suburbs, small city and town, and rural voters....
78% of the absentee absentee ballots requested were returned in time for their ballots to be counted.

Slowing the post office distribution centers in Demcratic big cities, WORKED.

That is not remotely true. Herschel Walker and DJT have been good friends for almost 40 yrs. I believe him over you. Sorry.
disagree!!!
It was to Trump's advantage, or he would not have been...that is, who he is....

Factually speaking, How did he do that? I did absentee Mail In ballot vote without any issues.

And Trump's cheating worked!

In the cities like Philadelphia and Detroit and all big cities where the post office removed mail boxes and removed or dismantled their fast mail processing sorter machines...

65% of the absentee ballots requested, made it to the polls in time and were counted.

FOR THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, the suburbs, small city and town, and rural voters....
78% of the absentee absentee ballots requested were returned in time for their ballots to be counted.

Slowing the post office distribution centers in Demcratic big cities, WORKED.

Interesting theory and numbers but no validation behind them.

disagree!!!
It was to Trump's advantage, or he would not have been...that is, who he is....
You disagree that I believe him over you? How can you disagree with my personal opinion? Please explain.

What fraud was occurring that made a govt issued photo id necessary to stop? NONE.

So you tell me, the purpose? A hurdle for some....those who don't have a car and drive...
while no hurdle for those who do drive.....and already have the govt id in their wallets...?

The vetting of the registered voter is put upon the State, to vet the voter BEFORE the State approves their application and adds them to the voter roll in the first place.... for citizenship, a felon restricted or not, their address, dead or alive etc.

You are bringing up the whole voting ID debate. Take a step back. Out of the voting ID debate, those who are on the side opposed to voter ID state that it would be unfair to Blacks because they can’t get State Issued IDs compared to all other races. That should be a concern given how much State Issued ID plays a role in our daily lives. Agreed?

You are bringing up the whole voting ID debate. Take a step back. Out of the voting ID debate, those who are on the side opposed to voter ID state that it would be unfair to Blacks because they can’t get State Issued IDs compared to all other races. That should be a concern given how much State Issued ID plays a role in our daily lives. Agreed?
According to President Biden they can’t use the Internet either?

All he cares about is who can help him with his desperate need for approval and status. If you can, great. If not, he'll throw you right under the bus and insult you like he's an angry eight year old. Skin color irrelevant.
But of course you are a knee jerk trump hater so your response here is predictable

Others who know him say trump is down to earth and fair to the people who work for him

For myself I really dont care

because i’m not driven by personality when I vote but rather by policy

Forum List

Back