Is Donald Trump a racist?

I wouldn't call Trump racist.

However, several of his supporters are racist and neither Trump nor his supporters seem to mind as long as they support him.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/41/01/CFD97E71-3818-48FF-BF56-67F54D433BC1/27fbd21b-6e69-492e-ab50-5d72bad8b192.MP4

No way. But he doesn’t care about people’s feelings. So leftists labeled the man a racist. He lost the election but at least give the man his respect. Call him what you like but racist he is not. Or how do you explain this?

This is a Tik Tok that won’t post with a link so please cut and paste it to view.
The media has portrayed every GOP Presidential candidate as racist since Eisenhower.

I'm sure it's legit and not some sort of statistically impossible bizarre coincidence.
That was due (in large part) to the 1964 civil rights act and the ensuing Southern Strategy.

But on the subject of Trump, the racism that stand out are the race horse theory (eugenics) and the 1776 commission.

Beyond that, necessary is a good understand of dog whistles, such as "stand by, stand back", and "kung flu" etc. They types of people such statements are meant for do get it, even if only in the subconscious. Even just a few days ago, the capitol rioters were "hugging & kissing police"; its another dog whistle.
Humor...maybe in poor taste but just humor. Proud Boys are led by a Hispanic male?
Trump was just joking?

anyways, Proud Boys has frequently been racist and anti-semetic.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/41/01/CFD97E71-3818-48FF-BF56-67F54D433BC1/27fbd21b-6e69-492e-ab50-5d72bad8b192.MP4

No way. But he doesn’t care about people’s feelings. So leftists labeled the man a racist. He lost the election but at least give the man his respect. Call him what you like but racist he is not. Or how do you explain this?

This is a Tik Tok that won’t post with a link so please cut and paste it to view.

I don't think it is so much he doesn't care about people's feelings as much as he is willing to traffic in racism and with racists if they flatter him or support him.

No....not true. He doesn't see the world in terms of race...at all.

Trump is not a racist...obama is a racist, but Trump is not.

Obama is a "racist"? No.

Obama is a massive racist. So is his wife.

The media has portrayed every GOP Presidential candidate as racist since Eisenhower.

I'm sure it's legit and not some sort of statistically impossible bizarre coincidence.
That was due (in large part) to the 1964 civil rights act and the ensuing Southern Strategy.

But on the subject of Trump, the racism that stand out are the race horse theory (eugenics) and the 1776 commission.

Beyond that, necessary is a good understand of dog whistles, such as "stand by, stand back", and "kung flu" etc. They types of people such statements are meant for do get it, even if only in the subconscious. Even just a few days ago, the capitol rioters were "hugging & kissing police"; its another dog whistle.
Humor...maybe in poor taste but just humor. Proud Boys are led by a Hispanic male?
Trump was just joking?

anyways, Proud Boys has frequently been racist and anti-semetic.

Their leader is Hispanic. Racist vs whom? Yes. Joking.

However, several of his supporters are racist and neither Trump nor his supporters seem to mind as long as they support him.
I mind But it’s only like 1% or less but they get all the publicity as it sells.

I think it’s hard to say what the percentage is.

I see plenty of it here and very few Trump supporters will call them out on it.

I don't think it is so much he doesn't care about people's feelings as much as he is willing to traffic in racism and with racists if they flatter him or support him.
No one traffics in racism more than the left. The MSM pushes tribalism and identity politics nonstop, and so does every elected Democrat. The Democratic Party is literally the Party of Slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow. And no, there was no magical “the parties switched” at any point in history. Today the Democratic Party fully supports Mao’s China and the slave labor they provide for our mega corporations, corporations that donate to Democrats. They also support mass illegal immigration in order to allow corporations to exploit the cheap brown labor. Did President Trump ever support these racist policies? Nope, he was the biggest opponent of it.
democrats are the uber racist of all time...even worse than Nazis under hitler

Are you bothered when convicted criminals vote Democrat?

Trump was the best president for black Americans since that nationalist, Abraham Lincoln, was in office. Even Van Jones agrees that Trump did good things for black America.

White Democrats are the biggest racists in the U.S. For 50+ years they have ignored the plight of black Americans simply because they overwhelmingly vote Democrat and white Democrats don't want to change the status quo. The weekly mountains of dead, black, kids is of little importance to white Democrats whose only care is to serving the party.

Once they’ve done their time, I’m fine with whatever they vote for.

So why should I or anyone else be bothered if an avowed racist voted for Trump? After all, you don't have a problem with a child-rapist voting for Biden.

Good point.

Now that you mention it, I have a problem with child rapists being able to vote in general.

Good point.

Now that you mention it, I have a problem with child rapists being able to vote in general.

Thank you.

A lot of leftists say that "white supremacists" supported and voted for Trump. They didn't actually know that, they just parroted it. In other words, since they voted for Trump, that somehow meant that Trump was also a white supremacist. The truth is that a lot of unsavory people vote. Take John Wayne Gacy. He was a Democrat. You've probably seen this picture of Gacy with Roslyn Carter at a fundraiser. Imagine if this had been Trump instead of Carter. LOL!

1616995888571.png
1616995888571.png

Thank you.

A lot of leftists say that "white supremacists" supported and voted for Trump. They didn't actually know that, they just parroted it. In other words, since they voted for Trump, that somehow meant that Trump was also a white supremacist. The truth is that a lot of unsavory people vote. Take John Wayne Gacy. He was a Democrat. You've probably seen this picture of Gacy with Roslyn Carter at a fundraiser. Imagine if this had been Trump instead of Carter. LOL!

I don't think it's a big stretch to conclude that white supremacists voted Trump.

I see plenty of racist comments made around here and it often comes from very conservative posters. Worse yet, I see very few conservatives call them out on it.

I don't think Trump, himself, is a white supremacist or racist. But I think he understands that many in his base are. In one of the debates, he was given a wide open shot to condemn them and he whiffed: "stand back and stand by". You can also point to his comments on David Duke.

So no, I don't think Trump is racist. I just think his intention is not to piss off that faction of his base. Just like how we don't see a lot of conservatives calling out other conservatives for blatantly racist comments.

I mind But it’s only like 1% or less but they get all the publicity as it sells.

I think it’s hard to say what the percentage is.

I see plenty of it here and very few Trump supporters will call them out on it.
I do all the time but 1% is still 750k people. A lot in absolute numbers but low in terms of %

Meanwhile....the actual racists of BLM burned and looted American cities for 7 months and murdered 30 Americans.........actual racists of the democrat party.....they did come in handy for the democrat party.....

Actually, if anything, BLM was a net loss for the Democrats.... lots of stupid white people voted for Trump because they were scared of rioters who never got anywhere near their houses.

Biden would have won by a wider margin if we just had TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION. TRUMP RIOTS helped Trump, which is why he allowed them to go on for as long as he did. Even made them worse by gassing peaceful protestors and sending feds to pick up protestors.

Forum List

Back