Is Donald Trump a racist?

Remember that time Trump declared, "If you don't vote for me you ain't black'?

:p

and trump does tolerate racists and those organizations (KKK, Proud Boys,etc) are just as racist as a lot BLM people.
Trump does not support the KKK but democrats including leaders in Washington support Black Lies Matter
Yes, he does and am well aware some in Congress and even the VP have supported Black Lies Matter. Except for black ones, they are not as outspoken in their support as have been in the past. Not sure if that is because they won their last election or are finally getting it, that it is just a hollow, yet catchy slogan to rally the masses, like MAGA.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/41/01/CFD97E71-3818-48FF-BF56-67F54D433BC1/27fbd21b-6e69-492e-ab50-5d72bad8b192.MP4

No way. But he doesn’t care about people’s feelings. So leftists labeled the man a racist. He lost the election but at least give the man his respect. Call him what you like but racist he is not. Or how do you explain this?

This is a Tik Tok that won’t post with a link so please cut and paste it to view.
The media has portrayed every GOP Presidential candidate as racist since Eisenhower.

I'm sure it's legit and not some sort of statistically impossible bizarre coincidence.
That was due (in large part) to the 1964 civil rights act and the ensuing Southern Strategy.

But on the subject of Trump, the racism that stand out are the race horse theory (eugenics) and the 1776 commission.

Beyond that, necessary is a good understand of dog whistles, such as "stand by, stand back", and "kung flu" etc. They types of people such statements are meant for do get it, even if only in the subconscious. Even just a few days ago, the capitol rioters were "hugging & kissing police"; its another dog whistle.
Humor...maybe in poor taste but just humor. Proud Boys are led by a Hispanic male?
Trump was just joking?

anyways, Proud Boys has frequently been racist and anti-semetic.

Their leader is Hispanic. Racist vs whom? Yes. Joking.
sfcwcgl9qyp61.jpg

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/41/01/CFD97E71-3818-48FF-BF56-67F54D433BC1/27fbd21b-6e69-492e-ab50-5d72bad8b192.MP4

No way. But he doesn’t care about people’s feelings. So leftists labeled the man a racist. He lost the election but at least give the man his respect. Call him what you like but racist he is not. Or how do you explain this?

This is a Tik Tok that won’t post with a link so please cut and paste it to view.
The media has portrayed every GOP Presidential candidate as racist since Eisenhower.

I'm sure it's legit and not some sort of statistically impossible bizarre coincidence.
That was due (in large part) to the 1964 civil rights act and the ensuing Southern Strategy.

But on the subject of Trump, the racism that stand out are the race horse theory (eugenics) and the 1776 commission.

Beyond that, necessary is a good understand of dog whistles, such as "stand by, stand back", and "kung flu" etc. They types of people such statements are meant for do get it, even if only in the subconscious. Even just a few days ago, the capitol rioters were "hugging & kissing police"; its another dog whistle.
The notion that the Civil Rights legislation had anything to do with Blacks turning toward the democrat party can be easily disproved

Here is a list of elected Black Congressmen. Notice that from about 1870 to about 1935, Blacks who won election to Congress were all Republican, but from about 1937 to present they are all democrats.

Black-American Members by Congress, 1870–Present | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

It's like the notion that Trump is a racist. Here is a man who was never degraded as a racist in the press before running for President, a man who dated a black woman and who once asked Oprah Winfrey to run with him as a VP.

You and those who believe your talking points are idiots.

The notion that the Civil Rights legislation had anything to do with Blacks turning toward the democrat party can be easily disproved

Here is a list of elected Black Congressmen. Notice that from about 1870 to about 1935, Blacks who won election to Congress were all Republican, but from about 1937 to present they are all democrats.

Black-American Members by Congress, 1870–Present | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

It's like the notion that Trump is a racist. Here is a man who was never degraded as a racist in the press before running for President, a man who dated a black woman and who once asked Oprah Winfrey to run with him as a VP.

from year 2011:

from year 2011:

Racism is saying that a white man who killed 8 Asians in Georgia did it because he was a racist, but a Middle Eastern man in Colorado who gunned down 8 white folk did it cuz he was crazy and because the NRA murdered them.

That's right, the entire press core is racist.

That's yesterdays news, he's yours now. Am looking forward., Virus first, then some how some way we have to get our act together.

Donald Trump didn't become a racist until after he beat the Old White lady.

Donald Trump didn't become a racist until after he beat the Old White lady.

No, Trump was always a racist. We just never thought that our system would fail so badly and turn his sad attempt at Branding into a presidency after the people clearly said no.
Right so Trump was a racist back when he was good friends and supporters of the Clinton's ? I guess Trump was a racist when he was being thanked for his contributions to the Black community by notorious race hustlers Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson ?

I agree you didn’t think. Again, where specifically does it state it only impacts the black vote?

No integrity at all... we get it. Trump tried to slow down postal delivery because he knew black people voted by mail. He came right out and said it.
Black people only vote by mail? News to me. My black friends and I have three very close ones all voted in person. Quote that he came right out and said that. I agree, you do not have any integrity.

Right so Trump was a racist back when he was good friends and supporters of the Clinton's ? I guess Trump was a racist when he was being thanked for his contributions to the Black community by notorious race hustlers Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson ?

Well, that's the thing. Jackson and Sharpton know how to shake people down.

But, yeah, Trump has a long history of racist stuff, like when he called for the execution of five innocent black boys, taking out full newspaper ads. When he was told they really were innocent, he didn't apologize for his mistake.

Black people only vote by mail? News to me. My black friends and I have three very close ones all voted in person. Quote that he came right out and said that. I agree, you do not have any integrity.

I gave you the article where he said EXACTLY that.
Nope he didn’t. He did not say that they only vote by mail

Well, that's the thing. Jackson and Sharpton know how to shake people down.

But, yeah, Trump has a long history of racist stuff, like when he called for the execution of five innocent black boys, taking out full newspaper ads. When he was told they really were innocent, he didn't apologize for his mistake.
Yeah that one time .........

Forum List

Back