Chris Wallace blasts Jen Psaki over border crisis, media blackout: 'Less transparent than Trump'

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Wallace usually plays it straight and did this time too. Border crises? I don't know. Definitely a friggin mess and a big misstep by the Biden administration. Not sure which is the worse sign though, the actual mess at the border or the denial of press, access to show the extent of the mess and how it is being handled. Secrecy on something like this flat wrong. This ain't military secrets or intelligence. The Biden administration is just trying to hide it. This is a case where the people have a right to see what is being done in our name, but they are hiding it and stalling for time. Bad mojo.

Wallace usually plays it straight and did this time too. Border crises? I don't know. Definitely a friggin mess and a big misstep by the Biden administration. Not sure which is the worse sign though, the actual mess at the border or the denial of press, access to show the extent of the mess and how it is being handled. Secrecy on something like this flat wrong. This ain't military secrets or intelligence. The Biden administration is just trying to hide it. This is a case where the people have a right to see what is being done in our name, but they are hiding it and stalling for time. Bad mojo.
Denial of the press is way worse IMO

Fuck Chris Wallace. He was in the tank for Biden with his ultra biased “moderating” in the debates. Now he wants to bitch he doesn’t like Xiden? Eat a bag of dicks Wallace.
Wallace was not in the tank for Biden, just definitely knew trump was bad for our democracy. Lots of us did. Doubt he is a against of the Biden administration, but glad to see him highlight when they screw up. That is what journalist are supposed to do. Lets see some elected Democrats in congress speak out about it too. It is their duty to exercise some control. That was the problem with the republicans during the trump administration, anything goes to support their president, including supportive silence and making excuses and trying to justify.

womp womp!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

I agree, but we've seen pics of the 'baked potatoes' sleeping on the floor of crowded cells and we've heard the staggering numbers. People understand they're overwhelmed down there. So what benefit in wallowing in it by taking more pics of it? Seems more click bait at this point.

I agree with you though that in general, the new administration is being secretive and not transparent about this.

Wait until he puts them in those 5K beds on Ft. Bliss--then it is a military base and he can use the military to keep any information from getting out. This is just so much bs and I cannot see why people cannot see it.

Fuck Chris Wallace. He was in the tank for Biden with his ultra biased “moderating” in the debates. Now he wants to bitch he doesn’t like Xiden? Eat a bag of dicks Wallace.
Wallace was not in the tank for Biden, just definitely knew trump was bad for our democracy. Lots of us did. Doubt he is a against of the Biden administration, but glad to see him highlight when they screw up. That is what journalist are supposed to do. Lets see some elected Democrats in congress speak out about it too. It is their duty to exercise some control. That was the problem with the republicans during the trump administration, anything goes to support their president, including supportive silence and making excuses and trying to justify.
You are clearly jaded.

democrats hate democracy...they admire Mao, stalin, and other progressive failures

Yep, the commie saki lied her ass of during that interview.

It's fascinating to watch Psaki squirm, go into contortions and bend over backwards to lie and avoid telling the truth. Contrast her with Kayleigh McEnany who, when challenged, was prepared with facts and logical arguments.

If the U.S. had independent media outlets, they would laugh Psaki off of the podium and the American people would be properly informed enough to make better voting choices. Of course, an educated and informed populace is the LAST thing that the party wants.

Yep, the commie saki lied her ass of during that interview.

It's fascinating to watch Psaki squirm, go into contortions and bend over backwards to lie and avoid telling the truth. Contrast her with Kayleigh McEnany who, when challenged, was prepared with facts and logical arguments.

If the U.S. had independent media outlets, they would laugh Psaki off of the podium and the American people would be properly informed enough to make better voting choices. Of course, an educated and informed populace is the LAST thing that the party wants.

Commie sake made it a point to say numbers were up during Trumps last month, well of course they were, the POTUS elect told the wetbacks to serge the border during the campaign. They knew even if Trump sent them back to Mexico they could bide their time till xiden took over and then they'd be home free.

Commie sake made it a point to say numbers were up during Trumps last month, well of course they were, the POTUS elect told the wetbacks to serge the border during the campaign.

Psaki is a professional liar. I don't know if you believe in Jesus, but he spoke about people like Jen Psaki.

John 8:44 - 8:47

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

¹how so??? Stupid Wallace debated Trump.
²What?? The leftists just complained Biden not left enough or spoke out on Friday afternoon (like they complained about the N.Y. gov.) and the news died after weekend.

C'mon, you better wake up before Dems and MSMgive your lunch away.

Forum List

Back