Is Donald Trump a racist?

All he cares about is who can help him with his desperate need for approval and status. If you can, great. If not, he'll throw you right under the bus and insult you like he's an angry eight year old. Skin color irrelevant.
But of course you are a knee jerk trump hater so your response here is predictable

Others who know him say trump is down to earth and fair to the people who work for him

For myself I really dont care

because i’m not driven by personality when I vote but rather by policy
Mac vs Mac lol

You missed the point entirely.

No, I really didn't. You tried to create a false controversy that it was a big deal that John Gacy got his picture taken with Mrs. Carter at a fundraiser. It really wasn't.

It wasn't a big deal that Bundy was involved in Republican politics, either.

No. You either didn't read or didn't understand my posts.

RE: Thread question

If by "racist" one means a Caucasian gentleman who is proud of his ethnicity's contribution to this country and does NOT feel that any Caucasian has to apologize for his/her ethnicity, and who believes in equality for all ethnicities but NO special privileges for any particular one, then the answer is yes.

Not sure he's a racist, but he doesn't mind if anybody else is

Trump's daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are Jewish. Do you believe that Trump would tolerate an anti-Semite?
He tolerates KKK, Proud Boys and others. I cares more about himself and money than he does in laws.

Trump's daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are Jewish. Do you believe that Trump would tolerate an anti-Semite?
He tolerates KKK, Proud Boys and others. I cares more about himself and money than he does in laws.

Notice how racists try to call the other guy the racist. Trump "tolerates KKK, Proud Boys and others." What does that even mean? Nothing, it's how you lie. Well, and more directly you just misquote Trump. Every supposed Trump is a racist quote is a misquote. You made the racist quote.

Then you attack any person of color who tries to leave your plantation. The Democrat plantation, the party of slaver, Jim Crow, the KKK, segregation. The party that will let any black who tries to leave how free they are.

You're a flaming racist, and it's sick

Notice how racists try to call the other guy the racist. Trump "tolerates KKK, Proud Boys and others." What does that even mean? Nothing, it's how you lie. Well, and more directly you just misquote Trump. Every supposed Trump is a racist quote is a misquote. You made the racist quote.

Then you attack any person of color who tries to leave your plantation. The Democrat plantation, the party of slaver, Jim Crow, the KKK, segregation. The party that will let any black who tries to leave how free they are.

Are you on crack? I didn't attack any people of color. I got nobody on a plantation and trump does tolerate racists and those organizations (KKK, Proud Boys,etc) are just as racist as a lot BLM people.

I wouldn't call Trump racist.

However, several of his supporters are racist and neither Trump nor his supporters seem to mind as long as they support him.
I mind But it’s only like 1% or less but they get all the publicity as it sells.

I think it’s hard to say what the percentage is.

I see plenty of it here and very few Trump supporters will call them out on it.
I do all the time but 1% is still 750k people. A lot in absolute numbers but low in terms of %

Sorry, I don’t agree or disagree with your percentage. Looks like it just came out of nowhere.

However, several of his supporters are racist and neither Trump nor his supporters seem to mind as long as they support him.
I mind But it’s only like 1% or less but they get all the publicity as it sells.

I do all the time but 1% is still 750k people. A lot in absolute numbers but low in terms of %

Sorry, I don’t agree or disagree with your percentage. Looks like it just came out of nowhere.
Same as people here stating all Trump supporters are racist. We will never know real number

Same as people here stating all Trump supporters are racist. We will never know real number

I agree. And it’s part of why I like this website.

It gives me a good idea of what people are like, politically speaking, all over the country.

From what I see around here, it looks like plenty of racist Trump supporters and few fellow Trump supporters willing to call them out on it.

Just a general observation and I expect that to be consistent outside this forum as well. But I don’t know the actual numbers.

Are you on crack? I didn't attack any people of color. I got nobody on a plantation and trump does tolerate racists and those organizations (KKK, Proud Boys,etc) are just as racist as a lot BLM people.

Doubtful with you being a leftist shill. But regardless, it's what you vote for and what you support consistently on this site. That you're not responsible for what you support is you being on crack.

You're like the fascists in Nuremburg, it wasn't you. Sure it was, Nazi

Doubtful with you being a leftist shill. But regardless, it's what you vote for and what you support consistently on this site. That you're not responsible for what you support is you being on crack.

Wait a minute. Donny put out a steady line of propaganda, tried to use the military to put down the BLM, then when the Generals said no, that ain't what we do, constituted a strike force to go in without identification in zombie gear, to jerk people off the streets putting hoods over there heads, take them someplace for question without charges or records of arrest using rental vans without even government license plate and the drop them back off on the street somewhere else later, and you are talking to me about facists? Look, Slick, you should have kept your eyes open and a level head on your shoulders and saw what he was doing for the last 4 years. Hell, he topped it off by trying to overthrow the results of a free election, even sent them after his own VP for not going against the constitution. You're just sitting there committed to the ghost of Christmas past since the inaugural in 2017. He was never my Santa Claus and I never supported his fascist central control bullshit. You can go Sieg Heil up his ass all you want to, but American put him down, cause he and supporters like you weren't worth a shit for the future of America.

Whose attempts? Link that please. Link that he specifically told the PO to slow down the black vote. Thank you.

“They need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump said in an interview with Fox Business’s Maria Bartiromo. “If they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.”

Congress has allocated just $400m to help states run elections, a small fraction of the $4bn the Brennan Center for Justice estimates is needed this year. Many election officials are scrambling to figure out how they will run an election where there is expected to be an unprecedented level of mail-in and in-person voting. The lack of funding may already be having an effect; in Kentucky, the state’s top election official said this week he did not support expanding mail-in voting for the fall because the state did not have the capacity to do so.

Wait a minute. Donny put out a steady line of propaganda, tried to use the military to put down the BLM, then when the Generals said no, that ain't what we do, constituted a strike force to go in without identification in zombie gear, to jerk people off the streets putting hoods over there heads, take them someplace for question without charges or records of arrest using rental vans without even government license plate and the drop them back off on the street somewhere else later, and you are talking to me about facists? Look, Slick, you should have kept your eyes open and a level head on your shoulders and saw what he was doing for the last 4 years. Hell, he topped it off by trying to overthrow the results of a free election, even sent them after his own VP for not going against the constitution. You're just sitting there committed to the ghost of Christmas past since the inaugural in 2017. He was never my Santa Claus and I never supported his fascist central control bullshit. You can go Sieg Heil up his ass all you want to, but American put him down, cause he and supporters like you weren't worth a shit for the future of America.

Donny's propaganda was you lying about what he said, fascist. The Nazi is strong in this one ...

Whose attempts? Link that please. Link that he specifically told the PO to slow down the black vote. Thank you.

“They need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump said in an interview with Fox Business’s Maria Bartiromo. “If they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting because they’re not equipped to have it.”

Congress has allocated just $400m to help states run elections, a small fraction of the $4bn the Brennan Center for Justice estimates is needed this year. Many election officials are scrambling to figure out how they will run an election where there is expected to be an unprecedented level of mail-in and in-person voting. The lack of funding may already be having an effect; in Kentucky, the state’s top election official said this week he did not support expanding mail-in voting for the fall because the state did not have the capacity to do so.
How is that specific to the black vote please?

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/41/01/CFD97E71-3818-48FF-BF56-67F54D433BC1/27fbd21b-6e69-492e-ab50-5d72bad8b192.MP4

No way. But he doesn’t care about people’s feelings. So leftists labeled the man a racist. He lost the election but at least give the man his respect. Call him what you like but racist he is not. Or how do you explain this?

This is a Tik Tok that won’t post with a link so please cut and paste it to view.

I don't think it is so much he doesn't care about people's feelings as much as he is willing to traffic in racism and with racists if they flatter him or support him.
Don’t see that either. He may to your point turn a blind eye but he doesn’t “traffic” racists. The biggest racists on this board for examples are left leaning folks.

He courts them, he is reluctant to denounce them. They are a significant and vocal part of his supporters. So yes, he traffics in it when it suits him.
1% maybe of his supporters but the media portrays them as 99%. Sadly. I do Not see myself as remotely racist and I voted for him.

Indeed - me too.

and trump does tolerate racists and those organizations (KKK, Proud Boys,etc) are just as racist as a lot BLM people.
Trump does not support the KKK but democrats including leaders in Washington support Black Lies Matter

Forum List

Back