Is Coronavirus A Warning From God? What Does It Mean?

I think it is a warning from God telling us that we are headed in the wrong direction
In supporting Nazi Don!
God is sending his horseman pestilence through Tramp to punish those who voted for him! :)
About as believable as the tripe YOU post!!!!

I suppose people are asking this now because we have a global pandemic. I think it is a warning from God telling us that we are headed in the wrong direction in terms of being more and more without God. People just do not believe him or treat him with respect as they did in the past. He has been eliminated from public schools and even from government grounds. Laws have changed to allow for abortion and legalize same sex marriages. Basically, he is warning us of disobedience. Thus, I think it is a warning for us to repent. However, this isn't the most easy to do as one has to do it for themselves. No one else including God can change your mind; It is evidence of the free will he gave you.

So your God is petty and cruel, why does he deserve our respect.

When we come up with a COVID-19 vaccine, will we be showing ourselves to be greater than God?

Did you see how the coronavirus originated? It's based on the greed and dark hearts of men in China. Why do you automatically blame our loving God for it? He is the one who sacrificed his only son so that we all could live in the second life -- a beautiful, complex, and perfect life. No coronavirus. Yet, this is the life that we get. Have to deal with a flu that is a skosh more lethal than the regular flu, but spreads like wildfire. No vaccine yet. Isn't the other guy not named God more interested in our deaths?

Even your 'tude about a vaccine is bass-ackwards. When it's good, then it's because of humans. Maybe this is the kind of thinking that God wants us to repent for.

Yet, they have no explanation for why the Earth is in such a perfect spot for life and why the moon helps the Earth just so. Even the Earth is the right distance from the sun.
You do know the "fixed and unmoving Earth" was not always in this "perfect" position and is today moving away from this "perfect" position.
Ps 93:1 The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is established, that it cannot be moved.

I think it is a warning from God telling us that we are headed in the wrong direction
In supporting Nazi Don!
God is sending his horseman pestilence through Tramp to punish those who voted for him! :)
About as believable as the tripe YOU post!!!!

It's not tripe. Satan tempts. God warns. When stuff goes irregularly bad for you, then he's sending us a warning to reflect upon ourselves and our thinking. Usually, you don't want to continue thinking the way you do as it could lead to worse things. It gives us a chance to clear our wrongful thinking. He doesn't want you to wait until you are dying a hurrible death to beg him for mercy. Nobody wants to see something lowly like that.

Satan tempts.
You obviously never actually read the bible!!!!!
Ge 22:1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham

Stop this begging edthecynic. This is what we do not want to see. Instead, use God's words to take to your own heart if you want the Bible. If you don't believe, then I have more respect for you if you called yourself edthecynicburnsinhell. Be someone who actually believes in your atheism and let it stand on its own merits. Stop begging like a low slimy snake and represent your religion if that's what you are.

We "figured it out" when people realized that bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people...

So you had to make up an afterlife to keep the peasants in line.
Jesus stated two thousand years ago that the sun rises on the good and the bad; that rain falls on the just and the unjust. Accounts of the afterlife were present thousands of years before that.

Did someone use the afterlife to keep you in line? If so, that hasn't been the case for most of us. Back when I was in Catholic school the long spoon analogy was often used to describe heaven and hell--i.e. hell is our own creation and our own choice. It all boils down to whether we choose to love each other or focus solely on our own interests. (You may be on your way to heaven whether you understand this or not. ;) )

We figured out long ago that natural disasters, birth defects, etc. are not sent by God. They are a natural part of life on earth. However, what these disasters do achieve is the opportunity to reflect whether or not we have our priorities straight.

We "figured it out" when people realized that bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people...

So you had to make up an afterlife to keep the peasants in line.

Sometimes, it happens that way in our fallen world, but not always. Bad people get caught and have to pay for their crimes. Isn't that what the final judgement is about? God is just us in that we want to see justice served. It wasn't us who made up the afterlife. It was what was originally made up for us, but Adam could not help himself. He could not obey one commandment. Isn't that the same as what you are doing now? You can't obey one commandment -- John 3:16. The afterlife will have to be created once more, but we'll have to have this one destroyed first. Biblical history tells us this is what happened before and Biblical prophecy tells us it will happen again. This is just a time to pause for reflection upon our thinking and giving us a chance to repent.

thy lord is SMITING us sinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hhahahahahahahha
there is no god--we've been over this before

He isn't smiting anybody. Smiting was a global flood. We all have to die sometime and this is like an unexpected detour. Instead, you should pause to think what caused it. I posted a 60 Minutes piece. Human greed and a dark heart may have been the cause. It gives us time to reflect, am I like this? Is there something inside of me that I can relate to? I can't do something that ghastly, but can I do something like that but less ghastly? None of us are without sin, so this should give us pause to reflect on our mortality and what I can do to change my ways. We had that basketball player touch all the reporters' mics and phones to make light of coronavirus and then he tests positive for it. Do you think he should repent his ways? Now, the world will be looking at him for the stupid thing he did. The chances are that he'll recover, but we do not know. I think that's what this God's warning is about.

Satan tempts.

Stop this begging edthecynic. This is what we do not want to see. Instead, use God's words to take to your own heart if you want the Bible. If you don't believe, then I have more respect for you if you called yourself edthecynicburnsinhell. Be someone who actually believes in your atheism and let it stand on its own merits. Stop begging like a low slimy snake and represent your religion if that's what you are.
The only one "begging" is YOU!
You have proven your God is Satan!

Jesus stated two thousand years ago that the sun rises on the good and the bad; that rain falls on the just and the unjust.
I had a buddy tears ago who said dew falls on horseshit just like it does a rose- I've heard if one stands in he rain one gets wet.

Why do you automatically blame our loving God for it? He is the one who sacrificed his only son so that we all could live in the second life -- a beautiful, complex, and perfect life.

He isn't smiting anybody. Smiting was a global flood. We all have to die sometime and this is like an unexpected detour.

the 1st century religious itinerant was not sacrificed, they were murdered the same with the early followers of that message of unity for all, the triumph of good - the book written 4 centuries latter was not written by them.

the Almighty can not take lives that are not already condemned as by the flood - you are using your political persuasion disguised as a holy religion against the innocents of society to reign terror simply for your own personal benefit.

We figured out long ago that natural disasters, birth defects, etc. are not sent by God. They are a natural part of life on earth. However, what these disasters do achieve is the opportunity to reflect whether or not we have our priorities straight.

We figured it out long ago, did we?

Ugh. Here we go again.....

How many of you are there?

And I will grant my two witnesses authority to prophesy for 1,260 days, dressed in sackcloth.” (These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.) If anyone wants to harm them, fire comes out of their mouths and completely consumes their enemies. If anyone wants to harm them, they must be killed in this way. These two have the power to shut up heaven so that it does not rain during the time they are prophesying. They have power to turn the waters to blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague whenever they want.

Last edited:
You might be right, God has sent plagues before to punish people, unfortunately he tends to punish the innocent along with the guilty. That's where we part company.

Man and Ant

"One day a ship went to spin with everything and its passengers,

and a man, witness to the shipwreck,

said that the decisions of the gods were not correct,

because of punishing a single wicked,

had also convicted many other innocents.

As he followed his speech, sitting in a place full of ants,

one of them bit him, and then, to get revenge, crushed them all.

Hermes appeared to him at that moment ,

and hitting him with his caduceus, he said:

-You will accept now that we judge men

just as you judge ants."

Aesop.

Satan tempts.

Heh, you have shown your brain works backward :backpedal:. It demonstrates its up your rear end. How is your Bible passage going to help you? Are you going to be TESTED (it's about God testing Abraham) like a good boy if you get a fever and cough?

You might be right, God has sent plagues before to punish people, unfortunately he tends to punish the innocent along with the guilty. That's where we part company.

Man and Ant

"One day a ship went to spin with everything and its passengers,

and a man, witness to the shipwreck,

said that the decisions of the gods were not correct,

because of punishing a single wicked,

had also convicted many other innocents.

As he followed his speech, sitting in a place full of ants,

Hermes appeared to him at that moment ,

and hitting him with his caduceus, he said:

-You will accept now that we judge men

just as you judge ants."

Aesop.

is that suppose to relate to the christian god - or an honest individual ... at least one is correct, a good reason not to be a christian.

Satan tempts.

Heh, you have shown your brain works backward :backpedal:. It demonstrates its up your rear end. How is your Bible passage going to help you? Are you going to be TESTED (it's about God testing Abraham) like a good boy if you get a fever and cough?
The bible says TEMPTED not TESTED. What does the bible say about Satanists like you who change a jot or tittle?????

The bible says TEMPTED not TESTED. What does the bible say about Satanists like you who change a jot or tittle?????

"Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven"

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "least in the kingdom of heaven" see genesis 3:14

thy lord is SMITING us sinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hhahahahahahahha
there is no god--we've been over this before

He isn't smiting anybody. Smiting was a global flood. We all have to die sometime and this is like an unexpected detour. Instead, you should pause to think what caused it. I posted a 60 Minutes piece. Human greed and a dark heart may have been the cause. It gives us time to reflect, am I like this? Is there something inside of me that I can relate to? I can't do something that ghastly, but can I do something like that but less ghastly? None of us are without sin, so this should give us pause to reflect on our mortality and what I can do to change my ways. We had that basketball player touch all the reporters' mics and phones to make light of coronavirus and then he tests positive for it. Do you think he should repent his ways? Now, the world will be looking at him for the stupid thing he did. The chances are that he'll recover, but we do not know. I think that's what this God's warning is about.
you said ''may have been the cause'''--YES--MAY = you don't know....
...it's not a warning..the Spanish Flu/etc wasn't because of greed/etc

....you haven't even proven there is a god !!!!!...first, you have to prove there is a god for your OP to even have a chance
there is no god ....

..and greed is like all the EVIL SINS - they are NATURAL to humans--so god created us to be greedy/hateful/sinful/etc---then he punishes us for it?????!!!!! that is IDIOCY!!!!

edthecynicburnsinhell has such a rebellious and badass sound. Embrace it. As for the Bible, you should learn to apply it to your own life instead of using it for big dumb, weak,and biased internet arguments against creationists.

Forum List

Back