Is Coronavirus A Warning From God? What Does It Mean?

The bible says TEMPTED not TESTED. What does the bible say about Satanists like you who change a jot or tittle?????

edthecynicburnsinhell has such a rebellious and badass sound. Embrace it. As for the Bible, you should learn to apply it to your own life instead of using it for big dumb, weak,and biased internet arguments against creationists.
Well, actually, creationists /religious extremists make the best arguments against the creationist babble they hope to bludgeon others with.

thy lord is SMITING us sinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hhahahahahahahha
there is no god--we've been over this before

He isn't smiting anybody. Smiting was a global flood. We all have to die sometime and this is like an unexpected detour. Instead, you should pause to think what caused it. I posted a 60 Minutes piece. Human greed and a dark heart may have been the cause. It gives us time to reflect, am I like this? Is there something inside of me that I can relate to? I can't do something that ghastly, but can I do something like that but less ghastly? None of us are without sin, so this should give us pause to reflect on our mortality and what I can do to change my ways. We had that basketball player touch all the reporters' mics and phones to make light of coronavirus and then he tests positive for it. Do you think he should repent his ways? Now, the world will be looking at him for the stupid thing he did. The chances are that he'll recover, but we do not know. I think that's what this God's warning is about.
you said ''may have been the cause'''--YES--MAY = you don't know....
...it's not a warning..the Spanish Flu/etc wasn't because of greed/etc

....you haven't even proven there is a god !!!!!...first, you have to prove there is a god for your OP to even have a chance
there is no god ....

..and greed is like all the EVIL SINS - they are NATURAL to humans--so god created us to be greedy/hateful/sinful/etc---then he punishes us for it?????!!!!! that is IDIOCY!!!!

I've given plenty of evidence from the universe, the Earth, and everything is here to the supernatural and natural right in front of your nose. Your science can't do that. I can't help it if your big dumb religious beliefs get in the way as real science backs up the Bible.

You thought God was smiting the sinners with corona, but that's everybody and reserved for end times. You were wrong. Like Adam and Eve, all you have is one commandment to follow, but have failed. We all fail the ten commandments.

One can only lead a stubborn jackass to water, but can't make it drink. I assume you know everything you need to know about corona since you think we are being smite over it.

Jeez, what part of recovery do you not understand?

hhahahahahahahha

He isn't smiting anybody. Smiting was a global flood. We all have to die sometime and this is like an unexpected detour. Instead, you should pause to think what caused it. I posted a 60 Minutes piece. Human greed and a dark heart may have been the cause. It gives us time to reflect, am I like this? Is there something inside of me that I can relate to? I can't do something that ghastly, but can I do something like that but less ghastly? None of us are without sin, so this should give us pause to reflect on our mortality and what I can do to change my ways. We had that basketball player touch all the reporters' mics and phones to make light of coronavirus and then he tests positive for it. Do you think he should repent his ways? Now, the world will be looking at him for the stupid thing he did. The chances are that he'll recover, but we do not know. I think that's what this God's warning is about.

....you haven't even proven there is a god !!!!!...first, you have to prove there is a god for your OP to even have a chance
there is no god ....

..and greed is like all the EVIL SINS - they are NATURAL to humans--so god created us to be greedy/hateful/sinful/etc---then he punishes us for it?????!!!!! that is IDIOCY!!!!

I've given plenty of evidence from the universe, the Earth, and everything is here to the supernatural and natural right in front of your nose. Your science can't do that. I can't help it if your big dumb religious beliefs get in the way as real science backs up the Bible.

You thought God was smiting the sinners with corona, but that's everybody and reserved for end times. You were wrong. Like Adam and Eve, all you have is one commandment to follow, but have failed. We all fail the ten commandments.

One can only lead a stubborn jackass to water, but can't make it drink. I assume you know everything you need to know about corona since you think we are being smite over it.

no--you haven't proved there is a god--no has and no one can

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

I suppose people are asking this now because we have a global pandemic. I think it is a warning from God telling us that we are headed in the wrong direction in terms of being more and more without God. People just do not believe him or treat him with respect as they did in the past. He has been eliminated from public schools and even from government grounds. Laws have changed to allow for abortion and legalize same sex marriages. Basically, he is warning us of disobedience. Thus, I think it is a warning for us to repent. However, this isn't the most easy to do as one has to do it for themselves. No one else including God can change your mind; It is evidence of the free will he gave you.

Why do you feel a need to make your gods vengeful and angry?

Religious extremists prove over and over their gods are of human creation. The extremist will assert the various human attributes of their gods and not the anthropomorphic ones-- they assert their gods are perfection and then assign to those gods emotions like fear, jealousy, anger, vengeance, and so on. Each of those attributes assumes some lack or need that is required to be satisfied.

Religionists are the one assigning human attributes to their gods. It's a limit on their nature. Think about it. These gods exist as gods of love and mercy (even though most of them behave in ways that are cruel and vengeful), and religionists shove them into a human timeline and a human paradigm.

Stop threatening others with your gods.

Sometimes, it happens that way in our fallen world, but not always. Bad people get caught and have to pay for their crimes. Isn't that what the final judgement is about? God is just us in that we want to see justice served. It wasn't us who made up the afterlife. It was what was originally made up for us, but Adam could not help himself. He could not obey one commandment. Isn't that the same as what you are doing now? You can't obey one commandment -- John 3:16. The afterlife will have to be created once more, but we'll have to have this one destroyed first. Biblical history tells us this is what happened before and Biblical prophecy tells us it will happen again. This is just a time to pause for reflection upon our thinking and giving us a chance to repent.
Yes, great point--that of what goes around, comes around. A lot of the time there are built in repercussions.

I had a buddy tears ago who said dew falls on horseshit just like it does a rose- I've heard if one stands in he rain one gets wet.
Yes, life offers a broad spectrum to each of us. Most of us get to experience both good and bad.

hhahahahahahahha

there is no god ....

Did I say prove? I said I've given plenty of evidence. What part of, "One can only lead a stubborn jackass to water, but can't make it drink" did you miss?

There are no scientific method experimental demonstrations of God. We have eyewitness and forensic evidence for Jesus' resurrection. We have arguments from facts, reasons, and historical truth. We have the KCA after we found the CMB and the universe had a beginning. The evos have no such logical argument for the big bang. OTOH, the creation scientists and Judaists are always on the lookout for the scientific method to show God doesn't exist or to show a bonafide contradiction in the Bible.

hhahahahahahahha

there is no god ....

Did I say prove? I said I've given plenty of evidence. What part of, "One can only lead a stubborn jackass to water, but can't make it drink" did you miss?

There are no scientific method experimental demonstrations of God. We have eyewitness and forensic evidence for Jesus' resurrection. We have arguments from facts, reasons, and historical truth. We have the KCA after we found the CMB and the universe had a beginning. The evos have no such logical argument for the big bang. OTOH, the creation scientists and Judaists are always on the lookout for the scientific method to show God doesn't exist or to show a bonafide contradiction in the Bible.

Actually, there were no eyewitnesses and there is no “forensic evidence” of any resurrection.

Stop the madness.

I just provide the arguments against evolution or false science. I've given up trying to explain the Bible to atheists such as yourself. The answer is the Bible states it in Genesis with the global flood and in the second coming of Jesus in Revelation and Daniel. It means all the arguments of evolution and no God will be settled on Earth even after you die. Even if you don't believe it nor think God will be angry, it will still happen as revealed.

I suppose people are asking this now because we have a global pandemic. I think it is a warning from God telling us that we are headed in the wrong direction in terms of being more and more without God. People just do not believe him or treat him with respect as they did in the past. He has been eliminated from public schools and even from government grounds. Laws have changed to allow for abortion and legalize same sex marriages. Basically, he is warning us of disobedience. Thus, I think it is a warning for us to repent. However, this isn't the most easy to do as one has to do it for themselves. No one else including God can change your mind; It is evidence of the free will he gave you.
No.

Did You Find This Answer Helpful?

Sometimes, it happens that way in our fallen world, but not always. Bad people get caught and have to pay for their crimes. Isn't that what the final judgement is about? God is just us in that we want to see justice served. It wasn't us who made up the afterlife. It was what was originally made up for us, but Adam could not help himself. He could not obey one commandment. Isn't that the same as what you are doing now? You can't obey one commandment -- John 3:16. The afterlife will have to be created once more, but we'll have to have this one destroyed first. Biblical history tells us this is what happened before and Biblical prophecy tells us it will happen again. This is just a time to pause for reflection upon our thinking and giving us a chance to repent.
Yes, great point--that of what goes around, comes around. A lot of the time there are built in repercussions.

Yep. It's a shame that the creationists lost their legal battle over teaching creationsm in schools. It wasn't about the Christian religion, but science. By that time, uniformitarianism and Darwinism got a foothold and was able to seize power. It was a global shift over that and abortion, same sex marriage, and even NASA strategy.

No.

Did You Find This Answer Helpful?

No. Wrong answers are sometimes helpful, but not for you. You are such a rebellious atheist like Lucifer was with God.

I just provide the arguments against evolution or false science. I've given up trying to explain the Bible to atheists such as yourself. The answer is the Bible states it in Genesis with the global flood and in the second coming of Jesus in Revelation and Daniel. It means all the arguments of evolution and no God will be settled on Earth even after you die. Even if you don't believe it nor think God will be angry, it will still happen as revealed.
You never made an argument against evolution or “false science”. Within the relevant science community, evolution is a demonstrated fact. It is almost exclusively the Christian fundamentalists who are the deniers, pounding their bibles as science texts. You're just incensed at your own inability to reconcile the disciplines of science vs. your fundamentalist religious beliefs. You're convinced that the physical sciences amount to some vast conspiracy. It's a delusion that is not uncommon to religious fundamentalists.

You’re unable to separate science from belief in supernaturalism. And further, without an understanding of the methods of science, your comments regarding science explanations as “conjecture”, to be used as a rationale for embracing dogma and mysticism is frankly little more than an intellectual drop ten and punt.

I know the methods of science (and the principles of the Scientific Method) have been explained to you repeatedly and tediously. Your refusal to advance any understanding of that methodology suggests you have simply chosen to press your agenda of fear and superstition over facts and enlightenment.

Yep. It's a shame that the creationists lost their legal battle over teaching creationsm in schools. It wasn't about the Christian religion, but science. By that time, uniformitarianism and Darwinism got a foothold and was able to seize power. It was a global shift over that and abortion, same sex marriage, and even NASA strategy.

No. The creationist hacks lost their legal battle over teaching creationsm in schools because It was about the Christian religion.The industry of extremist Christians is a part of what we can call "The Amazing Shrinking Creation Model." The earlier attempts by Christian fundamentalists to force Christian creationism into the schools made no effort to conceal the agenda of promoting Biblical literalism. Those efforts were originally titled as "Biblical Creationism" with great candor. Faced with the correct legal conclusions that it was merely religion, they retreated and renamed it "Scientific Creationism," making a half hearted attempt to edit out explicit Biblical references... but that fooled no one. When that met an equally unambiguous decision in the courts, the new version became "Intelligent Design." In the process, the creationist movement has become progressively less candid, more angry, more extremist and frankly more pathetic

In the process, the creationist movement has become progressively less candid, more angry, more extremist and frankly more pathetic

Heh. I'm not the one who sounds "progressively less candid, more angry, more extremist and frankly more pathetic" in my posts. I was responding to Meriweather a fine chap.

I have asked many questions of the Antibiblists here and get very little answers. It's only when they think I made a mistake that they all clamor to answer. It tells me that they are ignorant of their own evolution. For example, you thought I wrote it as 'evilution' all the the time (no typo). The evos here didn't even know about Darwin's timeline and no one responded to Earth looking like Saturn. They did not know how evos think the Earth's 3/4 surface water got there. You still do not know when the answer is right in front of your nose. These are things that tell me the evos do not know.

In the process, the creationist movement has become progressively less candid, more angry, more extremist and frankly more pathetic

Heh. I'm not the one who sounds "progressively less candid, more angry, more extremist and frankly more pathetic" in my posts. I was responding to Meriweather a fine chap.

I have asked many questions of the Antibiblists here and get very little answers. It's only when they think I made a mistake that they all clamor to answer. It tells me that they are ignorant of their own evolution. For example, you thought I wrote it as 'evilution' all the the time (no typo). The evos here didn't even know about Darwin's timeline and no one responded to Earth looking like Saturn. They did not know how evos think the Earth's 3/4 surface water got there. You still do not know when the answer is right in front of your nose. These are things that tell me the evos do not know.

Actually, you have been given answers that align with reason and rationality. Those elements obviously clash with your fears and superstitions. “Evos” know about Darwin’s timeline and it’s nothing of the fraud you attempted to perpetrate. I’m just never surprised at the dishonesty displayed by the science-loathing, ICR whiplash inducing conspiracies floated by religious extremists.

Actually, you have been given answers that align with reason and rationality. Those elements obviously clash with your fears and superstitions. “Evos” know about Darwin’s timeline and it’s nothing of the fraud you attempted to perpetrate. I’m just never surprised at the dishonesty displayed by the science-loathing, ICR whiplash inducing conspiracies floated by religious extremists.

>>“Evos” know about Darwin’s timeline<<

Did Darwin talk about viruses? Did he talk about practicing good hygiene in order to avoid them?

I didn't see it in his timeline, but the Bible discussed it. It talked about washing hands which is one of the ways to avoid getting the coronavirus. It's one of the good hygiene practices in order to protect the physical body which is the "temple of the spirit." It is more evidence of science in the Bible.

On a minor note, you still do not know why the Earth has 3/4 surface water using the timeline. Otherwise, you would've lorded it over me like the rash.

>>“Evos” know about Darwin’s timeline<<

Did Darwin talk about viruses? Did he talk about practicing good hygiene in order to avoid them?

I didn't see it in his timeline, but the Bible discussed it. It talked about washing hands which is one of the ways to avoid getting the coronavirus. It's one of the good hygiene practices in order to protect the physical body which is the "temple of the spirit." It is more evidence of science in the Bible.

On a minor note, you still do not know why the Earth has 3/4 surface water using the timeline. Otherwise, you would've lorded it over me like the rash.
It talked about washing hands which is one of the ways to avoid getting the coronavirus.

you have no remorse for the history of your forged religion and worse lie in ways that make it obvious you live the crusade it has waged contrary to the message the religion of antiquity is based on and was stolen for surreptitious reasons and changed from the 1st century.

Smash Christianity: Filthy Christians

In "Christian Europe", hygiene practices changed drastically. Although it was very close, the Church did not officially prohibit personal hygiene, but began to disapprove of an "excessive" indulgence in the habit of bathing. With the victory of Christian terror, cleanliness and hygiene were suspect because concern for the body was seen as an obstacle to salvation. The Church condemned the public bath as "sensual", "mundane", "immoral" and "sinful". Christianity condemned the way of conceiving those pleasures of the body which, in Greek-Roman antiquity, were considered positive values, even to the point of seeing them as "degenerated sexual acts".

I was responding to Meriweather a fine chap.
^ the christians in a nutshell

christianity has always been a religion of persecution and victimization of the innocent - they are the serpent in the Garden.

Did you see how the coronavirus originated? It's based on the greed and dark hearts of men in China. Why do you automatically blame our loving God for it?

1) There is no God.
2) There's no evidence that China engineered the virus.

He is the one who sacrificed his only son so that we all could live in the second life -- a beautiful, complex, and perfect life.

I'm not seeing how this was a big deal. Why not just remove original sin? Why be such a drama queen about it? "Oh, I got to incarnate as a human and THEN suffer a brutal form of execution, to remove this curse that I put on people to start with."

Forum List

Back