Is Coronavirus A Warning From God? What Does It Mean?

If these are the end times, then the problems mentioned in Revelation (of which plague is one) will increase in frequency and intensity, just like labor pains. They are the beginning of sorrows, sometimes called shadows or mirrors of what is to come.
We are moving rapidly into this phase:
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. Then they will deliver you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.…

I think it is a warning from God telling us that we are headed in the wrong direction in terms of being more and more without God.
bringing justice to past crimes is something a christian has never worked to accomplish.
Colorado just passed a bill to replace Columbus Day with Cabrini Day

"The pain that they (indigenous people) endure and the historical trauma endured by indigenous people in this country as a result of what Columbus has put in place is real," she said. "And this is a step forward in erasing that pain."

howabout reversing the sins of the past, do christians ever really care to do what would be pleasing to their god than just persecuting and victimizing innocent people blaming them for the downward spiral than their own culpability they create themselves. uninterrupted throughout history.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

I suppose people are asking this now because we have a global pandemic. I think it is a warning from God telling us that we are headed in the wrong direction in terms of being more and more without God. People just do not believe him or treat him with respect as they did in the past. He has been eliminated from public schools and even from government grounds. Laws have changed to allow for abortion and legalize same sex marriages. Basically, he is warning us of disobedience. Thus, I think it is a warning for us to repent. However, this isn't the most easy to do as one has to do it for themselves. No one else including God can change your mind; It is evidence of the free will he gave you.

I would somewhat agree with this. This virus, is a reminder that we really don't have as much control as we pretend we do.

An extremely rare virus, from a city in the middle of China, spread globally in under 2 months. The fact this can happen is just a reminder, that we have very little control over our world. Things can happen very fast, and we can't stop it.

Had this been a really bad illness, thousands, or millions could die. I think this was a small warning, that we need to remember humans are fragile creatures.

So God will kill thousands and sicken tens of thousands to send a warning? What happened to the loving God, this one is getting all OT on us.

You're blaming him for something that is not of his doing. This is what I was talking about. You are not heeding his warning and instead getting emotional and angry. This is the kind of thinking that makes you vulnerable to the virus. Other people will remain calm and they won't get it while you will.

I thought it just hit the elderly over 60, but I saw this article today. I'm not sure how valid it is, but shows how the coronavirus hit people in their 40s. Then Dr. Fanuci was saying that it is 10x worse than the regular flu now. Still, not a big killer even though it causes us troubles. Most people recover. It seems that what we heard earlier may not be right.

X-rays show terrifying damage in lungs of coronavirus victims

That he doesn't like skunky beer?.....

I suppose people are asking this now because we have a global pandemic. I think it is a warning from God telling us that we are headed in the wrong direction in terms of being more and more without God. People just do not believe him or treat him with respect as they did in the past. He has been eliminated from public schools and even from government grounds. Laws have changed to allow for abortion and legalize same sex marriages. Basically, he is warning us of disobedience. Thus, I think it is a warning for us to repent. However, this isn't the most easy to do as one has to do it for themselves. No one else including God can change your mind; It is evidence of the free will he gave you.

God warned me not to listen to idiots on the internet posting their interpretations of god's will.

That's why many of just ignore you Vandalshandle :laugh:. You listen to the wrong god, "the god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

Laws have changed to allow for abortion and legalize same sex marriages. Basically, he is warning us of disobedience. Thus, I think it is a warning for us to repent.
China recognizes neither same-sex marriage nor civil unions. Since October 2017, China has granted same-sex couples various legal rights, including decisions about medical and personal care and property management, through a guardianship system.

why would the Almighty start the plague in china and not where your selfish worldview is actually taking place - bond.

* you've forgotten, the Almighty said they would not intervene again - at least in your book of forgeries ... how does that work for your thread - even for your tried and true winning worldview of the 4th century ...

God warned me not to listen to idiots on the internet posting their interpretations of god's will.

That's why many of just ignore you Vandalshandle :laugh:. You listen to the wrong god, "the god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

Is it the end times...again?

Is it the end times...again?

Not end times, but it could be individual.

I think it is. It remembers to the situation "With one man came death into the world!" and asks everyone "Do you feel responsibe for all and every life?"

Last edited:
I think it is. It remembers to the situation "With one man came death into the world!" and asks everyone "Do you feel responsibe for all and every life?"

Yes. In this case, I don't think it's that but from this vid on how they think coronavirus originated, it points to the cause... what's in the hearts of men.

It was a stressful environment for wild animals they had not experienced.

“Is Coronavirus A Warning From God?”

lol

No, there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists – and certainly no ‘god’ that issues warnings.

“What Does It Mean?”

It doesn’t ‘mean’ anything.

What a luck. Again a meaningless virus like millions of others without name. No one has to take care. No one has to do anything. No one is responsible - whatever will happen. Keeps the problem: Why thinks no government worldwide this problem is easy to handle?

Sigh ... For what do you say is atheism the right or best answer?

Last edited:
“Is Coronavirus A Warning From God?”

lol

No, there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists – and certainly no ‘god’ that issues warnings.

“What Does It Mean?”

It doesn’t ‘mean’ anything.

It's a chance for us to reflect on our mortality and repent our ways of thinking. Being stubborn about it makes it worse imho. What if you get it? It's just a flu and you'll be down for like 3 weeks and hopefully it won't spread to your lungs and you die. In the meantime, the beat goes on.

So God will kill thousands and sicken tens of thousands to send a warning? What happened to the loving God, this one is getting all OT on us.
You're blaming him for something that is not of his doing. This is what I was talking about. You are not heeding his warning...
I'm confused did he send the virus to warn us or not? If he sent it, He will kill thousands and sicken tens of thousands. If he didn't send it how is it his warning?

So your God is petty and cruel, why does he deserve our respect.

When we come up with a COVID-19 vaccine, will we be showing ourselves to be greater than God?

thy lord is SMITING us sinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hhahahahahahahha
there is no god--we've been over this before

We figured out long ago that natural disasters, birth defects, etc. are not sent by God. They are a natural part of life on earth. However, what these disasters do achieve is the opportunity to reflect whether or not we have our priorities straight.

We "figured it out" when people realized that bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people...

So you had to make up an afterlife to keep the peasants in line.

Forum List

Back