Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

Romans 2:1 Matthew 7:1-2--- your judgement of another will be judgement upon yourself.
Truth 101 --- People tend to ignore anything that does not fit with their own beliefs. They reject the facts because it means giving up their beliefs.

* You worship the word of Satan and you ignore that fact because it means giving up your misplaced faith in him.

Truth 101 --- People tend to ignore anything that does not fit with their own beliefs. They reject the facts because it means giving up their beliefs.

* You worship the word of Satan and you ignore that fact because it means giving up your misplaced faith in him.

What kind of drugs are you on. The bible is Gods written word. I never saw the book of Glasnost in its pages.

What kind of drugs are you on.
I don't take drugs, I don't drink alcohol. I don't believe in religious superstition. My mind is healthier and purer than people who do those things. 😇

The bible is Gods written word.

The bible was written by primitive, superstitious men. You know that God didn't write it so you are lying when you say the bible is god's written word. Admit it. Tell the truth. God did not write the bible so stop lying. :talk2hand:
I never saw the book of Glasnost in its pages.
There is no "Book of Glasnost". I am a man, a human. I do not write fiction. I only write facts and earnest, motivated opinions based upon fact and scientific proof. Science has proved that the bible is a work of fiction and on the question of God there is no proof one way or the other. You have chosen to believe in fantasy which is the word of Satan. :evil: That is your choice ... not mine.

I don't take drugs, I don't drink alcohol. I don't believe in religious superstition. My mind is healthier and purer than people who do those things. 😇

The bible was written by primitive, superstitious men. You know that God didn't write it so you are lying when you say the bible is god's written word. Admit it. Tell the truth. God did not write the bible so stop lying. :talk2hand:

There is no "Book of Glasnost". I am a man, a human. I do not write fiction. I only write facts and earnest, motivated opinions based upon fact and scientific proof. Science has proved that the bible is a work of fiction and on the question of God there is no proof one way or the other. You have chosen to believe in fantasy which is the word of Satan. :evil: That is your choice ... not mine.

Very sad. No wonder this world is in such bad shape.

Yes satan rules this world.
It looks that way, yes.

Very sad. No wonder this world is in such bad shape.
Indeed. Satan worshippers make it a very sad world. The best (only?) way to make the world a better place is to rescue people who believe in cults as you do and deprogramme them to do good for humanity rather than carry on destroying it by demonic superstition.

kjw47 Cult.jpg

You are a Satan Worshipper. God will soon show you that you have chosen the path of the Devil .... leading you to Hell.
Your heart=Jeremiah 17:9-- makes one reason falsely. All have that heart within some let it control them.

There is no heart - no substance - there's only intellect - only formulas. And your formula - also only spoken with cold intellect and not with a warm heart - ... is it really different?

-----
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? “I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”
Like the partridge that gathers a brood that she did not hatch, so is he who gets riches but not by justice; in the midst of his days they will leave him, and at his end he will be a fool. A glorious throne set on high from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary. O Lord, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you shall be put to shame; those who turn away from you shall be written in the earth, for they have forsaken the Lord, the fountain of living water.

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise. Behold, they say to me, “Where is the word of the Lord? Let it come!” I have not run away from being your shepherd, nor have I desired the day of sickness. You know what came out of my lips; it was before your face.
-----

-----

Last edited:
It looks that way, yes.

Indeed. Satan worshippers make it a very sad world. The best (only?) way to make the world a better place is to rescue people who believe in cults as you do and deprogramme them to do good for humanity rather than carry on destroying it by demonic superstition.

View attachment 589083

Which is the cult?
33,999 trinity based religions
1 JW religion

A house divided will not stand- Mark 3:25
unity of thought , no division-1Corinthians 1:10

A 10 year old could get it right.

There is no heart - no substance - there's only intellect - only formulas. And your formula - also only spoken with cold intellect and not with a warm heart - ... is it really different?

-----
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? “I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”
Like the partridge that gathers a brood that she did not hatch, so is he who gets riches but not by justice; in the midst of his days they will leave him, and at his end he will be a fool. A glorious throne set on high from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary. O Lord, the hope of Israel, all who forsake you shall be put to shame; those who turn away from you shall be written in the earth, for they have forsaken the Lord, the fountain of living water.

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise. Behold, they say to me, “Where is the word of the Lord? Let it come!” I have not run away from being your shepherd, nor have I desired the day of sickness. You know what came out of my lips; it was before your face.
-----

-----

I know i dont worship satan. Ones serving a non existent god do.

A house divided will not stand- Mark 3:25
unity of thought , no division-1Corinthians 1:10

A 10 year old could get it right.
Only a ten-year-old would believe such superstitious nonsense.

"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world, and I do not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned.”

Thomas Jefferson

"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world, and I do not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned.”

Thomas Jefferson

And Jefferson sent Christian missionaries to Red Indian tribes because he saw in Christian Red Indians their only chance to survive. You seem to be this what we Catholics call: "Someone who is more papal than the pope on his own".

Okay - you like to tell it to me so tell it: On what reason do you think you are not an anti-God Anhänger Satans?
You have really an astonishing amount of destructive energy. How do you survive? Or did you not survive and this makes you angry?

Thomas Jefferson

Jesus religion died back then When they were all getting murdered. The great apostasy stood up in its place= The religion that came out of Rome.

Forum List

Back