Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

Another one of your superstitious, hocus-pocus "facts", eh?

Is that what you think researchers do? "Create"? It is obvious that your logic is that of a selective, voluntary ignoramus but understanding it doesn't mean that I created you. :45:
You should really get a life for yourself.

I believe in learned men of fact and science who share their knowledge and wisdom on a daily basis (as it advances by way of proof), while you believe in primitive, ancient, superstitious men whose knowledge was limited by the sheer fantasy of ghosts, burning bushes, Africans with tails, sun revolving around the earth, the moon made of cheese, spontaneous generation, men rising from the grave and flying off into the heavens, and fear of the unknown, pondering the question of the meaning of life with no basis of understanding beyond their short-sighted noses and stymied by a flat-earth philosophy where aquatic demons waited to devour those foolish enough to tread beyond the edge ....... so they have made you that. :auiqs.jpg:

I really wouldn't be bragging about how wonderful science is in 2022. You DO know that Pfizer once created, promoted and distributed a bovine vaccine that made calves literally bleed out their eyes, right? SCIENCE. And when it was discovered that their vaccine was the cause, well, they just kept on distributing it, denying the vaccine was the cause, right up until they were made to stop.

SCIENCE

I really wouldn't be bragging about how wonderful science is in 2022. You DO know that Pfizer once created, promoted and distributed a bovine vaccine that made calves literally bleed out their eyes, right? SCIENCE. And when it was discovered that their vaccine was the cause, well, they just kept on distributing it, denying the vaccine was the cause, right up until they were made to stop.

SCIENCE
I am not bragging about science. I am comparing it with religion. Following science will bring mankind out of darkness and that is its intention. Religion will keep mankind in darkness and perpetual ignorance and that is its intention.

Religion will keep mankind in darkness and perpetual ignorance and that is its intention.
No, that is far from the intent of religion. Religion should keep out of science (my opinion). The intent of religion should be to help mankind draw closer to God--and this should keep us so occupied the last thing that concerns us is the age of the earth and/or evolution.

People of faith: Work on your relationship with God. Leave the make-up of the earth and its inhabitants to the scientists. These are two very different fields of knowledge.

Catholic? Now you admit that you are an Anhänger Satans. I was right.
I know the Catholic Church is evil. I am a former Catholic and I went to a Catholic school. Catholicism is full of superstitions, hocus-pocus, demons, hatred, fear and brutality. The Catholic Church harbours paedophile priests and doesn’t punish them or excommunicate them. As I got older I realized what a treacherous religion it is so I renounced the Catholic Church.

Austritt der kath. Kirche x.jpg

Just saying “Christian or Catholic” shows you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I know the Catholic Church is evil. I am a former Catholic and I went to a Catholic school. Catholicism is full of superstitions, hocus-pocus, demons, hatred, fear and brutality. The Catholic Church harbours paedophile priests and doesn’t punish them or excommunicate them. As I got older I realized what a treacherous religion it is so I renounced the Catholic Church.
My experience with the Catholic faith has been much different. No superstitions, hocus-pocus, hatred, fear, or brutality. Sorry your parish was harboring priests. Not the case in the parishes I have been a part of. Quite the opposite.

SCIENCE
Margarine was invented to fatten turkeys, it killed them, so instead of taking the loss they added yellow food coloring and sold it to humans. Money over life.

Forum List

Back