Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

Who wrote the bible? God didn't.:no_text11: Jesus didn't. :no_text11:Maybe Robin Williams or Jim Carrey wrote it in a previous life.:dunno:

Paul taught--2Timothy 3:16_ALL scripture is inspired by God and beneficial for teaching. So yes God wrote the bible through men like Paul.

I have provided ample proof that you've been duped by the superstition of the church but you haven't learned a single thing. When [or if] you finally see the truth you might too old to make a difference in your life.
We will all see.

Paul taught--2Timothy 3:16_ALL scripture is inspired by God and beneficial for teaching. So yes God wrote the bible through men like Paul.
Monty Python is inspired by both God and Jesus and is beneficial for teaching. So God wrote "The Life of Brian" through Monty Python. In actual fact, all of my contributions to this thread are inspired by God. So, :arrow: the wisdom that I pass on to you is God's word through me. 😇

Then how does God have a God?
God is God. If Jesus was the Son of God, he could pray to speak to his Father. The concept of the Holy Trinity appears to hold that God (who can do anything) can make Himself into a human form (here in the body of Jesus) while retaining His own entity as the Father AND while also imbuing Himself into the Holy Spirit for whatever purposes He sees fit to make use of the Holy Spirit.

By the way, since I am not especially religious, I personally don’t much care. But it does intrigue me to see how you would consider it appropriate to ascribe limitations on an Omnipotent Divine Creator.

Monty Python is inspired by both God and Jesus and is beneficial for teaching. So God wrote "The Life of Brian" through Monty Python. In actual fact, all of my contributions to this thread are inspired by God. So, :arrow: the wisdom that I pass on to you is God's word through me. 😇
Dont be so unintelligent.

God is God. If Jesus was the Son of God, he could pray to speak to his Father. The concept of the Holy Trinity appears to hold that God (who can do anything) can make Himself into a human form (here in the body of Jesus) while retaining His own entity as the Father AND while also imbuing Himself into the Holy Spirit for whatever purposes He sees fit to make use of the Holy Spirit.

By the way, since I am not especially religious, I personally don’t much care. But it does intrigue me to see how you would consider it appropriate to ascribe limitations on an Omnipotent Divine Creator.

The bible doesnt say God is omnipotent.

The bible doesnt say God is omnipotent.
Hm. So, is it your view that the Creator of the Earth and the Heavens is something less than Omnipotent?

And what does “Almighty” mean to you if not Omnipotent?

Revelation 19:6​

NIV

6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: "Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns.”

Last edited:
Hm. So, is it your view that the Creator of the Earth and the Heavens is something less than Omnipotent?

And what does “Almighty” mean to you if not Omnipotent?

Revelation 19:6​

NIV

6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: "Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns.”
When Satan confronted God concerning Job. God asked him where he had been. In the Nt God desires all to repent, so he doesnt know who will do that. What he does know of the future is his will which cannot be stopped.

When Satan confronted God ...

What do you think about when you say "[the] Satan confronted god" - How to confront god at all? Any source for this? Perhaps the dualism between Angra Mainyu and Ahura Mazda in the Zoroastrianism? I ask because the very most what US-Americans say about politics and god has more to do with such dualisms and not with monotheism. If "the democracy" will break down on reason of the egocentrism of the wordwide English lifestyle where every "I" is good and every "you" is bad and everyone fights against each other then all democracies (as well republics and representative monarchies) will get heavy serios problems.

Christmas is one of the last unifying moments in the world - what has not really to do with politics but a lot with humanity. An universal humanity which is very easily able to be destroyed and to be replaced by nationalisms.

Last edited:
....... In actual fact, all of my contributions to this thread are inspired by God. So, :arrow: the wisdom that I pass on to you is God's word through me. 😇

Dont be so unintelligent.
So believing that a virgin can get pregnant and people rising from the dead is what you think of as ...... "intelligent"? :(

Anyway, "God (an Omnipotent Divine Creator) can make Himself into a human form" and that is exactly what He's done by entrusting me to pass on His word to you here on this forum. You see, God has sent me (as He does with many others) with specific instructions to enlighten you Satan Worshippers and to give you a chance to see your ill-begotten (though unbeknownst) ways of the Devil. I am, in this instance, God's emissary ("Messiah", if you prefer) to lead you to the fold of the true God. Obviously, through God's gift of "free will" to humankind, I cannot force you to see the ers of your ways so I am instructed to influence you in a sublime and gentle manner so that you may find your own path to God.

I don't know how old you are but life is short and your time on earth is limited so I advise you to think deeply about what I have told you and don't waste too much time about it. It is for your own good, your salvation. :oops:

What do you think about when you say "[the] Satan confronted god" - How to confront god at all? Any source for this? Perhaps the dualism between Angra Mainyu and Ahura Mazda in the Zoroastrianism? I ask because the very most what US-Americans say about politics and god has more to do with such dualisms and not with monotheism. If "the democracy" will break down on reason of the egocentrism of the wordwide English lifestyle where every "I" is good and every "you" is bad and everyone fights against each other then all democracies (as well republics and representative monarchies) will get heavy serios problems.

Christmas is one of the last unifying moments in the world - what has not really to do with politics but a lot with humanity. An universal humanity which is very easily able to be destroyed and to be replaced by nationalisms.
A typical conviction from an all-knowing believer in atheism.

Monty Python is inspired by both God and Jesus ...

The Monty Phytons were inspired from making money and from jokes about a not really existing Christian history out of the view of really existing atheists which lets repress the history of the extreme bullshit the British empire had done. .... Nevertheless most Christians love their jokes.

Last edited:
The Monty Phytons were inspired from making money and from jokes about a not really existing Christian history out of the view of really existing atheists which lets repress the history of the extreme bullshit the British empire had done. .... Nevertheless most Christians love their jokes.
You must be an atheist.

Forum List

Back